++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-14-2005, 07:03 AM   #406
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) wanna stay on topic?......or is everyone like me and can't think of any reason why Myles Rules????

well, he has more sustain, control, range, versatility, and all-around musical ability than hacks like Stapp...not only that, but, unlike STAPP, Myles is actually a nice guy and will meet with fans after a show that DON'T have a backstage pass...Myles also doesn't have a penchant for groupies (ANY groupies, and especially not 5 at a time), doesn't tend to get into barfights with other bands, doesn't hit on other girls when he's married when on TELEVISION, doesn't pretend to be introspective and repentant while leading a lifestyle of debachery and hypocrisy...did that help out any? Pithy response? Anything clever?

Quote: First of all,..chill out. Second, IMO, I prefer Stapp over Myles. That is my "musical preference". That should be all the reason you need. Thank you and YOU have a nice day.

Then why are you wasting your time over in this thread unless it was to start trouble? Again, your opinion (however unintelligibly expressed) has been heard and deemed either unintelligent, uninformed, untutored, unsupported, or, well, just incorrect...so why don't you express your love and admiration for your "leather messiah" in the Stapp forum? I mean, I suppose I COULD go over and start a "Stapp sucks" thread over there, but that just seems so lowbrow, pedantic, simply immature, and, frankly, BENEATH me...if you are wanting people on this board to believe that you are actually an adult, then I would suggest comporting yourself thusly...
Old 12-14-2005, 10:18 AM   #407
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) well, he has more sustain, control, range, versatility, and all-around musical ability than hacks like Stapp...not only that, but, unlike STAPP, Myles is actually a nice guy and will meet with fans after a show that DON'T have a backstage pass...Myles also doesn't have a penchant for groupies (ANY groupies, and especially not 5 at a time), doesn't tend to get into barfights with other bands, doesn't hit on other girls when he's married when on TELEVISION, doesn't pretend to be introspective and repentant while leading a lifestyle of debachery and hypocrisy...did that help out any? Pithy response? Anything clever?

Then why are you wasting your time over in this thread unless it was to start trouble? Again, your opinion (however unintelligibly expressed) has been heard and deemed either unintelligent, uninformed, untutored, unsupported, or, well, just incorrect...so why don't you express your love and admiration for your "leather messiah" in the Stapp forum? I mean, I suppose I COULD go over and start a "Stapp sucks" thread over there, but that just seems so lowbrow, pedantic, simply immature, and, frankly, BENEATH me...if you are wanting people on this board to believe that you are actually an adult, then I would suggest comporting yourself thusly...

Amen to that!
Old 12-14-2005, 10:41 AM   #408
SummerGirl
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) well, he has more sustain, control, range, versatility, and all-around musical ability than hacks like Stapp...not only that, but, unlike STAPP, Myles is actually a nice guy and will meet with fans after a show that DON'T have a backstage pass...Myles also doesn't have a penchant for groupies (ANY groupies, and especially not 5 at a time), doesn't tend to get into barfights with other bands, doesn't hit on other girls when he's married when on TELEVISION, doesn't pretend to be introspective and repentant while leading a lifestyle of debachery and hypocrisy...did that help out any? Pithy response? Anything clever?

I second RoffeDH's Amen!
Old 12-16-2005, 11:10 PM   #409
Lupe4Myles
USER INFO »
Re: Offical "Myles Kennedy Rules" Thread

Hi all rulination peeps!!

Well, one good thing came out of the holiday shopping madness today!!! I FINALLY found B66at Borders!! Woo hooo....and for ten bucks and change
I'll have something to watch on this late cold and rainy night :/

oh, and they had tons of Total Guitar mags available!!

lupe
Old 12-17-2005, 01:10 AM   #410
evyllsummer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lupe4Myles) Hi all rulination peeps!!

Well, one good thing came out of the holiday shopping madness today!!! I FINALLY found B66at Borders!! Woo hooo....and for ten bucks and change
I'll have something to watch on this late cold and rainy night :/

oh, and they had tons of Total Guitar mags available!!

lupe

yeah, I picked up Total Guitar as well...only had one left, and I considered buying it as well just to provide it to someone that might really want it, but, then, I thought that someone local might be seeking it out...I mean, it's only been there a few days and there's only one left, so it must be in demand...
Old 12-27-2005, 09:26 AM   #411
SummerGirl
USER INFO »

Myles Rules!!!
Old 12-27-2005, 07:17 PM   #412
Lupe4Myles
USER INFO »

Myles Rules!
Old 11-01-2006, 04:01 PM   #413
evyllsummer
USER INFO »

heh heh...
Old 11-14-2006, 10:58 PM   #414
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

You better stop making posts like these or I'm gonna start thinking you are me. Errr... something like that.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:18 AM   #415
bilal
USER INFO »

Myles Rules!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 09:36 PM   #416
SummerGirl
USER INFO »

Carry on Fort Myles...carry on...MKR 4 Life!

Lupe, if you ever check this...we miss you woman!