++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #9181
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

got plenlty of livestock, PRAISE, JESUS, later on, i want a hushpuupy hound dog, and name, him or her, margaritiaville, and call, him or her, margo, for short, or a german shepered, and, name him band stand, right, now, serious, i,ve been thinking, How do you top, ACE, FREHELYS, Gutiar, and ideas, or is everybodys, guess as, good, as mine,
Old 09-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #9182
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Haha! I have a siamese cat to and yes they are a handful
Handful is right... Our Siamese, Angel is freaking INSANE to boot... *giggling* Eh, we love her though.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 09-11-2010, 03:19 AM   #9183
bilal
USER INFO »

There is this wild cat which takes a dump in front of our door every night, and every morning we say hello to a fresh pile of turd.

Any suggestions?
Old 09-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #9184
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) There is this wild cat which takes a dump in front of our door every night, and every morning we say hello to a fresh pile of turd.

Any suggestions?

lol .. bring/drive the cat to a different neighberhood ?

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 09-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #9185
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) There is this wild cat which takes a dump in front of our door every night, and every morning we say hello to a fresh pile of turd.

Any suggestions?

Cats do not like the scent of citrus fruits... Maybe soak the areas it does its business in with cleansers scented with orange, lemon and limes. Using orange, lemon or lime peels will help keep the cat away from any area that you don't want it to go.

I've used the same method to keep our Siamese from eating my houseplants... It seems to work.

Hope this helps.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

~Me~

Old 09-12-2010, 01:45 AM   #9186
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GeeK_2004) lol .. bring/drive the cat to a different neighberhood ?

Ha! Yeah, that would so sweet. I thought about checking in at intervals during the night to find out at what hour that thing comes to do the business. I'll give it a good kick at the butt just to scare it away., Kidnapping though, I doubt if i can do that

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Cats do not like the scent of citrus fruits... Maybe soak the areas it does its business in with cleansers scented with orange, lemon and limes. Using orange, lemon or lime peels will help keep the cat away from any area that you don't want it to go.

I've used the same method to keep our Siamese from eating my houseplants... It seems to work.

Hope this helps.

Nice! I'll try that, I like the sound of all that science in your solution. I like scientific solutions. I had one myself too, POISON. Ha! ... but no, just the sound of it is cruel.

Last edited by bilal : 09-12-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:10 PM   #9187
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Eleavation....poison dont work, My Danielsons, No Mercy..... strenthens your spirtual weapons, for they be many gifts... to get rid of pests.... enjoyed whatching that movie from netflix.... i also past my reading protest, and fraction protest, i think i just got luck with the multiple choice............................AMEN,
Old 09-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #9188
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Ged classes start back up tomorrow morning! Lets do this! I am ready to kick the crap out of some math!!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-14-2010, 02:13 PM   #9189
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Ged classes start back up tomorrow morning! Lets do this! I am ready to kick the crap out of some math!!
you know we are my julie girl.....need to pay close mind, WE HAVE, Cocktail Shrimp, Shrimp Scamppy, Butterfly Shrimp Cocunut Shrimp Boiled Shrimp Fried Shrimp, Spicy Shrimp, And Many More, NOW WE HAVE KILLER SHRIMP, And England, Reports Say, They Need Not Come To take Over The Human Race, im wandering if BP,s Toxic Waste Had Anything To Do, With These Mutants,
Old 09-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #9190
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) you know we are my julie girl.....need to pay close mind, WE HAVE, Cocktail Shrimp, Shrimp Scamppy, Butterfly Shrimp Cocunut Shrimp Boiled Shrimp Fried Shrimp, Spicy Shrimp, And Many More, NOW WE HAVE KILLER SHRIMP, And England, Reports Say, They Need Not Come To take Over The Human Race, im wandering if BP,s Toxic Waste Had Anything To Do, With These Mutants,
thats all i have to say about that, but keep a close mind on these microscopic findings... to the future of events of SCI~FI, coming to life, im serious from a certian point of view, u never know whats going crawl out of the wood work...
Old 09-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #9191
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

I'm Back! Been in the hospital for the past two weeks battling pnuemonia and a serious Hydrocephulus malfunction... nearly died but alive and well! <3
Old 09-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #9192
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Ha! Yeah, that would so sweet. I thought about checking in at intervals during the night to find out at what hour that thing comes to do the business. I'll give it a good kick at the butt just to scare it away., Kidnapping though, I doubt if i can do that

Nice! I'll try that, I like the sound of all that science in your solution. I like scientific solutions. I had one myself too, POISON. Ha! ... but no, just the sound of it is cruel.
No problem at all. I have three cats living here right now and these three are notorious for pooping in places beside their litterbox. *rolls eyes* If I can think of any other ideas I will pass them along to you.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I'm Back! Been in the hospital for the past two weeks battling pnuemonia and a serious Hydrocephulus malfunction... nearly died but alive and well! <3

Whoa... I'm glad you're okay!!!

On my mind:

The family is currently on a death watch.... We're hoping things improve but I have a bad feeling that it's not going to.

~Me~

~Me~

Old 09-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #9193
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I'm Back! Been in the hospital for the past two weeks battling pnuemonia and a serious Hydrocephulus malfunction... nearly died but alive and well! <3

Damn!!

Glad to know you're out of danger now.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #9194
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Damn!!

Glad to know you're out of danger now.
you,ll live Facelessman93 just a tad shake up lets ya know your ADRENLIZED, i,ve had to Anxcity Attacks this week myself, take a licking and keep on a ticking, Love ya,s.....its been in the air this week, PRAISE JESUS, No weapons Formed Shall prosper, so happy to know, alls is out of danger, Black Panther Socitey we aint far from, so help me lord, Lets All Be Well, ......
Old 09-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #9195
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Any suggestions?

Do you have a rug on your doorstep bilal? If so....get rid of it and then bleach the heck out of the entire area. If a cat can smell their business inj a spot then they will keep coming back
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot