++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-12-2004, 12:00 AM   #91
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
At this point in time, i think this thread is a waste. Go and have a gander at what Michael posted in the Creed unites in three years thread thingee....
Point is, no one knows, why speculate?
Listen to the music or dont, who even cares anymore?

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 10-12-2004, 12:06 AM   #92
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) At this point in time, i think this thread is a waste. Go and have a gander at what Michael posted in the Creed unites in three years thread thingee....
Point is, no one knows, why speculate?
Listen to the music or dont, who even cares anymore?

i agree and i would give some advice if i may. to some of those in this thread go and have a read of someone who has inside knowledge (unlike us) and be informed at least a little bit. if you don't you can choose to live in a fool's paradise if you wish. i choose not to live in that paradise but i will enjoy whatever music stapp puts out because whether he is an angel or devil doesn't affect if his music is good or not. its a bonus but its not a must have IMO.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 10-12-2004, 12:30 AM   #93
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) i agree and i would give some advice if i may. to some of those in this thread go and have a read of someone who has inside knowledge (unlike us) and be informed at least a little bit. if you don't you can choose to live in a fool's paradise if you wish. i choose not to live in that paradise but i will enjoy whatever music stapp puts out because whether he is an angel or devil doesn't affect if his music is good or not. its a bonus but its not a must have IMO.

Michael will say those things he supports his brother and I don't blame him. At the end of the day no one really knows the truth. I think it is safe to say Stapp, AB, Management and the Record Label have good and bad sides to them it is only human. It's just like a divorce. I say again the dirty laundry should have been keep out of the media even if they hate each other behind close doors because it hurts everyone involved must of all the fans.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:33 AM   #94
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
As I just said in another thread, keeping quiet about the dirty laundry, as you put it, would not have satisfied most Creed fans. Let's face it, people would have wanted to know. It's human nature. It would be nice to have all sides involved keep quiet about it, but it's not realistic. The more quiet they are, the more insistent the questions become.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:45 AM   #95
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
and the AB guys were always going to be asked what happened. what are they supposed to do? lie to cover for someone or perhaps they could put a bit of spin over everything? it seems to me they answered their questions in the most honest fashion possible without hurting people or causing any legal issues.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 10-12-2004, 12:47 AM   #96
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) and the AB guys were always going to be asked what happened. what are they supposed to do? lie to cover for someone or perhaps they could put a bit of spin over everything? it seems to me they answered their questions in the most honest fashion possible without hurting people or causing any legal issues.
I concur.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 10-12-2004, 01:03 AM   #97
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) and the AB guys were always going to be asked what happened. what are they supposed to do? lie to cover for someone or perhaps they could put a bit of spin over everything? it seems to me they answered their questions in the most honest fashion possible without hurting people or causing any legal issues.

Michael used Jen and Ben in his post. Well let me use Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman when they divorce everyone wanted to know why they divorce but neither never sad anything to the media and they are both huge stars. We all wanted to know everyone thought they had a perfect marriage but they divorced and up until this day the public or media does not know the truth about the divorce and they both have great careers and the public interest faded on why they divorce. So don't tell me that it could not be done.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:04 AM   #98
musiclover291
USER INFO »

Who is saying that Stapp is not telling truth in what he believes he has backed up many statements saying that he is to blame. I'm not saying AB is to lying but the truth is some where in the middle.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:02 PM   #99
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) What a shame.......................what this place has gone to. A while ago, before the board was split up, and the other site was around, I remember people always talking about how unfriendly the pit was. I'm sorry, but if creedpit is worse than this place, it must be the deepest pit in hell or something! If any of you want to see this person anymore, you won't find me here. There is a place where people can comprimise, and discuss things and keep the board peacefull, unlike CreedFeed. United we stand, divided we fall. How true that saying is.

I don't understand how many of these people I've seen in this thread are/were Creed fans, 'cause most of ya sure don't act like the music meant anything to you! Now we see the trueness of "the only way is one." This place aint the way, and it's awfully divided. Hey, uhh, just some advice to the future of this board, you might as well just take the stapp forums off, all they do 'round here is stir trouble. If you decide to go ahead and keep it, though, I beleive the cause of the conterversy is how probably NO thread on here someone doesn't bring up Alter Bridge and start an arguement. On the STAPP forums it's always AB this, AB that, Myles is better than Scott 'cause he has a high voice (just 'cause he sings higher, doesn't make it better), Stapp can't do nothin without Tremonti, BLAH BLAH BLAH! We'll see about that in the very near future.

Well, goodbye to this board, I mean living hell. May you people once again be joyful around each other, and frolic through the pages of this board in unity. (Yes, that was supposed to sound stupid.) Bye to the people here who were actually pretty cool, thanks for the good times that I did have here.

It still saddens me to see what four guys brought together, and then for us all to divide this way. It truly is a shame, but maybe it was meant to be.

Bye!

I'm sorry to see you go, but I think alot of us understand why you did.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:36 PM   #100
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Seven pages and counting....