++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-21-2004, 01:18 PM   #1
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
"One"

Those who know Not that they are One, Act not as One.
Those who act not as One, Create not Love, but suffering and disharmony.
What you create, you receive.
The Fruits of Your acts will follow your days.

~Tibeten Scroll

so guess the only way IS "ONE"....

A paradox is the closest thing you can get to real truth, or whole truth, on the earthly plane.
Old 10-21-2004, 09:26 PM   #2
whitebird
USER INFO »
I find your post quite beautiful, thank you.

My own life has changed very dramatically over the years. Directions were changed, often beyond my control, and I find that I have been taken to a place where I share my life with many others.

Nature, children, animals and spirituality now hold dear parts in my life.

"One", if you live it, you can feel it.
Old 10-22-2004, 12:00 AM   #3
Light is Life
USER INFO »
I believe that the answer is "the only way is one", but this answer breeds a vital question "who's ready to be one?".

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. "
Matthew 7:14

The world is so fake... what I hate is when religion tells everyone "hey, blessed ones, you just found it, it's me! Now all you have to do is to join your hands and praise God, everything is right here. If anything is wrong, is wrong with you, never with me, the god perfect religion.", but what I found is that it was exactly what kept me far from finding it.

I see nothing changing... I just wanted everyone coming with me to walk the same way of mine, but I couldn't bring no single one with me. Now I'm so far from the beginning and I realize that I can't bring anyone with me... I believe that God taught me how to use all the power of my free will to find his way, but those who haven't struggled to find it, found nothing more than a religion. If you ask, many will answer "I found the way when I accepted Jesus.", but few will say "I believed that the way was Jesus, and keeping believing he showed me the way.". The religious one is worried about knowing that Jesus is the way, the spiritual is worried about knowing the way that's Jesus.

I had to believe for three years and fight this whole world, so that I could truly find it. I knew that it would be much harder than simply professing "I believe in you Jesus" and picking a church. Unfortunately, this "way" accepted by many will never make us one.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:37 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) I believe that the answer is "the only way is one", but this answer breeds a vital question "who's ready to be one?".

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. "

The world is so fake... what I hate is when religion tells everyone "hey, blessed ones, you just found it, it's me! Now all you have to do is to join your hands and praise God, everything is right here. If anything is wrong, is wrong with you, never with me, the god perfect religion.", but what I found is that it was exactly what kept me far from finding it.

I see nothing changing... I just wanted everyone coming with me to walk the same way of mine, but I couldn't bring no single one with me. Now I'm so far from the beginning and I realize that I can't bring anyone with me... I believe that God taught me how to use all the power of my free will to find his way, but those who haven't struggled to find it, found nothing more than a religion. If you ask, many will answer "I found the way when I accepted Jesus.", but few will say "I believed that the way was Jesus, and keeping believing he showed me the way.". The religious one is worried about knowing that Jesus is the way, the spiritual is worried about knowing the way that's Jesus.

I had to believe for three years and fight this whole world, so that I could truly find it. I knew that it would be much harder than simply professing "I believe in you Jesus" and picking a church. Unfortunately, this "way" accepted by many will never make us one.
HAHAHA AMEN loved those thoughts
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-27-2004, 11:18 AM   #5
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
being on is good
remember when Jesus said He and His Father are one?
remember when paul said all the saints should be one?
tis true, the only was is one
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-27-2004, 07:25 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) being on is good
remember when Jesus said He and His Father are one?
remember when paul said all the saints should be one?
tis true, the only was is one
Thats Right
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-01-2005, 02:55 AM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I dont get the whole one thing, especially when I read that we are all aliens and strangers in the world...I guess there are alot of ways to discipher the whole one thing yeh? Like we are all equal in the eyes of God? As opposed to we are all connected as one, cos I dont wanna be connected to someone that crashes a plane into a building or something that rises up and drowns over 100,000 people. Does that sound really stupid? I just never got that side of this one thing...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-01-2005, 02:56 AM   #8
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I liked this though.
Quote: Those who know Not that they are One, Act not as One.
Those who act not as One, Create not Love, but suffering and disharmony.
What you create, you receive.
The Fruits of Your acts will follow your days.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-01-2005, 09:25 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) I believe that the answer is "the only way is one", but this answer breeds a vital question "who's ready to be one?".

To Each Their Own My Friend, Every Man Must Worketh Out His Own Salvation, My Was Chose For Me, HAAAAAAAAAA, Matt.6.23 :