++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-23-2004, 04:52 PM   #16
shiver
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
LLLLEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTSSSS GETREADYTOOO RUUUUUMMMMBBLLLE!!!

DingDingDing!
Old 05-24-2004, 04:32 AM   #17
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) Can you say IN-DENIAL?

Don't Tell us To shut Up, That's the Rudist Fucking Thing and I don't think a Single Person On the Board Appreciates it, We can't help it that you can't except the Facts.
I totally agree with you there, I surley didn't appreciate that post, and you're right, she's just not facing the facts.

Quote: (Originally Posted by shiver) LLLLEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTSSSS GETREADYTOOO RUUUUUMMMMBBLLLE!!!

DingDingDing!
*Addicted2stapp makes her way into the ring*
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 05-24-2004, 06:19 AM   #18
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by katzthatsme) What is all this i hear about Creed breaking up. .
I'm sorry, but for those of you old enough to remember SNL's Weekend Update where Gilda Radner did Emily Latella, I just broke up laughing at this line. "What's all this fuss I keep hearing about Creed breaking up?" Sorry. I'm old, I know.

Quote: (Originally Posted by katzthatsme) so everybody just shut up about creed breaking up there is no point talking about that all you do is worry people.
That was uncalled for.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 05-24-2004, 12:04 PM   #19
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) Can you say IN-DENIAL?

Don't Tell us To shut Up, That's the Rudist Fucking Thing and I don't think a Single Person On the Board Appreciates it, We can't help it that you can't except the Facts.
calm down matt. imona hafta ("i'm going to have to") agree with katz on this one. i'm not in denial about creed breaking up. it's just that i have yet to hear any official word from Wind-Up that Creed, in fact, has broken up (yes, i'm well aware WU is slow on the news train). plus, i'm sick of people bitching, left and right, about how depressed they are and about how they're not sure they'll be able to live without Creed. whoopty-freakin-do. all of us have the same feelings, though prolly to a lesser degree. besides, just b/c they're allegedly breaking up (i say "allegedly" b/c of the lack of official news form WU), that doesn't rule out the possibility for a reunion or anything of that sort. Aerosmith? Van Halen? any number of other bands? they've gotten back together after respective hiatuses (sp?). in short, we should proceed on the premise that everyone is unhappy that Creed is supposedly breaking up, and that the level of your "distraughtness" need not be shared in thread after identical thread after identical thread....

Old 05-24-2004, 01:34 PM   #20
Echelon122
USER INFO »
I"m wondering why people need it to come from WU to believe it?? Band members saying it isn't enough?

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.
Old 05-24-2004, 02:07 PM   #21
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) I"m wondering why people need it to come from WU to believe it?? Band members saying it isn't enough?
Exactly.

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 05-24-2004, 03:42 PM   #22
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
I suppose because Mark has said they are done but Stapp and Flip have said they are not so it is a bit confusing.
Old 05-24-2004, 03:51 PM   #23
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
i dont think Flip has really said One way or another...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 05-24-2004, 03:55 PM   #24
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) i dont think Flip has really said One way or another...

In the Music Matters forum, under the Sevendust thread, apparently a board member spoke to a member of Atomship I think it was and they had talked to Flip and he said they weren't done. I'm not positive, I'd have to go back and read that thread but it's in there somewhere. So I guess it's a matter of who ya believe or a wait and see kind of thing.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:00 PM   #25
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Oh.. i didn't see that... well who know's... i'm just Lookin Forward to AlterBridge... if Creed's Broken up... That's Fine W/ Me... If they're Not... That's awesome too... but i have to go w/ my man Mark and My gut and say that... i think Creed is Done... Reunion is never out as a possibility... but as of right now... don't think so...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 05-24-2004, 04:59 PM   #26
creedman
USER INFO »
I wish we could have both!! That would be sweet!
Old 05-24-2004, 05:01 PM   #27
creedman
USER INFO »
like Tool and A Perfect Circle! That would be too good to be true!
Old 05-24-2004, 05:23 PM   #28
b3sevendust
USER INFO »
I find it funny that you people are "assuming" that CREED has broken up.. Now, until I hear an offical statement reguarding the bands future together, I'm going to still believe that Creed is still together. Now, Scott Phillips released in an interview stateing Creed is not done.. just on a break to pursue other things in life. Sure, you may not hear any new music for awhile, but plan on in a few years, if not late 2005, they will be heading back into the studio.. Need I remind you of what TOOL did.. It took them 5 years before they released another CD, and people we're constantly saying they had broken up. Because of Maynard starting up his own solo group, know as A PERFECT CIRCLE.. and released a cd in 2000.. Now, after all the rumors surfacing that TOOL was no more, what do they do? Release LATERALUS in May of 2001! So dont believe what you hear until an offical statement has been issued.. Otherwise, you'll just feel stupid that you believed all along CREED had broken up..
Old 05-24-2004, 05:37 PM   #29
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by b3sevendust) I find it funny that you people are "assuming" that CREED has broken up.. Now, until I hear an offical statement reguarding the bands future together, I'm going to still believe that Creed is still together. Now, Scott Phillips released in an interview stateing Creed is not done.. just on a break to pursue other things in life. Sure, you may not hear any new music for awhile, but plan on in a few years, if not late 2005, they will be heading back into the studio.. Need I remind you of what TOOL did.. It took them 5 years before they released another CD, and people we're constantly saying they had broken up. Because of Maynard starting up his own solo group, know as A PERFECT CIRCLE.. and released a cd in 2000.. Now, after all the rumors surfacing that TOOL was no more, what do they do? Release LATERALUS in May of 2001! So dont believe what you hear until an offical statement has been issued.. Otherwise, you'll just feel stupid that you believed all along CREED had broken up..

oh BTW...
TOOL... CREED...
2 Different bands... 2 Different Labels... 2 Different Situations... i wouldn't expect the same thing to happen...
just my Opinion...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 05-24-2004, 11:20 PM   #30
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by katzthatsme) What is all this i hear about Creed breaking up. If you have not forgotten, the purpose of tremonti's side project was to do something a little more his own style, and of course he's always gonna need a drummer bassist n singer. his bandmates are the best for that. stapp prolly is doing his cuz mark's doing his. Nobody said anything about Creed breaking up ever, except for the people on hear. Have you heard Mark , or Scott, or anybody say they are breaking up? i sure havent. they'll make a cd again probably, they were so successful together, plus even when bands break up havent you ever heard of reuniting? yea they could do that too. even if they dotn do that they could play like a few shows together. thats kinda wat black sabbath does.

so everybody just shut up about creed breaking up there is no point talking about that all you do is worry people.

Honey...All I can say to ya is GET A GRIP!!!