++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-24-2006, 06:44 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Walk

The Walks Opens Me And Brings To Me Peace Teaches Me Secrets How I Never Walked Alone And Why I said To Many Times This Is The Way It Should Be I know It Be True In The Midst Of The Windy Days With The Wind Blowing My Hair And My Heart In Your Hands I Cant Walk Without You Holding My Hand I Could,nt Understand Why I Never Could Walk Without Your Hand From Days Presents And Days Passed As The Grass Never Really Ever Grows Where I Walk To And From And The Wind Tells Me Where i,ve Walked And Where I Have Flew It was just a secret of my hidden my soul that never seems to have no core in a world that sees nor hears nor sees why does it take a picture and why must we see angels to know that they are there why cant they hear theme speak to their soul like God allows theme to reach theme why must they all have wings and come in a light why cant they hear and see how much God Does Speak And Loves Us All To Many Things To Mention I just thought i would share walking in the ways of the wind time and time you told me again and told me why when you walk you fly when you walk fly when you walk you fly im so glad you told me why dont be afraid i never walk away im above you always in so many meassures that only you can understand your heart still in my hands The inocents that only i can still carry yellow may be the color i see but it dont matter as long as you hide all with me the colors of the spring the colors of the fall the colors of the summer no color is greater than who we are My eyes my heart made of crystal
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 02-25-2006, 02:40 AM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Re: The Walk

Great writing Rocketqueen!

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 02-25-2006, 09:43 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: The Walk

I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done