++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-07-2004, 12:13 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Star

I,wrote this for you like i said i would do,my heart is faint today which made me write this today my light that shown me how to get back were i need it to be and me see theres more to life than what the mortal i sees you have been A Great one to know And you hard your day of being A chosen hero you have taught me to be strong and that im not the first to walk alone on this road your story is well known of the battle you Won in that lions den but you and i know thats not were it end i see a lot of my self in you we were made warriors we wear our hearts on our sleeve but made of steal no pain must we feel and look beyond all thats real we swallow are pain and lick the dust we know our hearts we can not trust And never give in to lust only in the master do we put our trust we were made to be to be imortal and choke on our emotions So we shut it all down and hope that a better day comes around when i looked in your eyes i so your pain you lived on earth for a mortals gain i saw the lonelness you felt for your love I know how your arms longed for her and how your lips long to taste hers so sweet i know how your soul was tied with hers and how you cryed her tears and how you left here with just a promise these was never written so the story goes but we know who knows you taught me how to let go of fear of doubt that was near you taught me how to push on when i thought there was no need to go on you have seen me at another time and another place so you know the final outcome of this hidden case i will never forget you and the light you have been but like you said were unknown Amoung men you were strong and handsome loyal and faithfull to the end thats why your name help guides men i wish i knew you before but for now i need you like this more im weary now and i know how you feel that everything thats inside us left of human we must kill we lick the dust tell others what we must and still lick the dust we do all we can but cant get through to man so we stand tall always ready for the long haul but will always be in the shadows of the unseen}} i wrote this for you today so like you taught me i will save my tears for another day for my botte is overflowing the rest would be in vein so we wait for a better Day i hope you liked this poem by the way
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-07-2004, 02:50 AM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
So we shut it all down and hope that a better day comes around

Great line, creedsister! And I love the poem .
Old 01-07-2004, 01:53 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you Dogstar
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-07-2004, 02:47 PM   #4
Aimee
USER INFO »
we were made warriors we wear our hearts on our sleeve but made of steal no pain must we feel and look beyond all thats real we swallow are pain and lick the dust
i know how your soul was tied with hers and how you cryed her tears and how you left here with just a promise these was never written so the story goes

These were my favorite lines. It's all very interesting to me but I'm trying to fiure out... Who are you talking (writing) to?
Old 01-07-2004, 03:05 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Aimee) we were made warriors we wear our hearts on our sleeve but made of steal no pain must we feel and look beyond all thats real we swallow are pain and lick the dust
i know how your soul was tied with hers and how you cryed her tears and how you left here with just a promise these was never written so the story goes

These were my favorite lines. It's all very interesting to me but I'm trying to fiure out... Who are you talking (writing) to?
well im glad you like it its very much true as it it a mystrey} but this person i will never forget and his love he left behind and what help and a friend hes been to me}] who it was for im sure if you seek hard enough you can find~~Peace
Old 01-08-2004, 05:15 PM   #6
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
WOW,that was really good Ta!!!
You seem to be getting better and better

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:56 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Word!!!!!!