++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-24-2007, 04:20 AM   #8011
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-24-2007, 05:48 AM   #8012
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

We are going to St Louis today to pack and move some more of my stuff
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-24-2007, 08:49 AM   #8013
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) yes man its been awsome having ya***Your One Of Us , ....therefore i can greet you my brother with a holy kiss, ~~peace Be With You)))~~

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^and ALSO laying your HANDS on him it seems!!!!

...... well, that was really so wonderful of rocket lady to write down the bonjovi song.... haha, and that was the only reason i kept my mouth shut...though i can say few things about bonjovi too..... he aint in my good books any more...

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) We are going to St Louis today to pack and move some more of my stuff

hey, safe trip...and well, pack some good memories too.....
Old 02-24-2007, 10:41 AM   #8014
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^and ALSO laying your HANDS on him it seems!!!!

AMEN MY DONNA LEE BABY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 02-24-2007, 10:48 AM   #8015
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal)

...... well, that was really so wonderful of rocket lady to write down the bonjovi song.... haha, and that was the only reason i kept my mouth shut...though i can say few things about bonjovi too..... he aint in my good books any more...

hey, safe trip...and well, pack some good memories too.....
hope your having a safe trip julie , moving damn i feel for yo girl..Bilal you=really gotta get inside my head to hear where i coming from nobody really can hear what i hear in a song i,ll get a totally different meaning or comes to me with the same vibe but a hidden meaning,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 02-24-2007, 02:12 PM   #8016
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) you=really gotta get inside my head to hear where i coming from nobody really can hear what i hear in a song i,ll get a totally different meaning or comes to me with the same vibe but a hidden meaning,

yeh...i should have seen it that way.... heh, but i all i recalled from the lyrics was the stupid video of that song replaying in my head... heh... and i missed the point..... but i dare not step inside your head... reminds me of the spiderman lines... This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:29 AM   #8017
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) yeh...i should have seen it that way.... heh, but i all i recalled from the lyrics was the stupid video of that song replaying in my head... heh... and i missed the point..... but i dare not step inside your head... reminds me of the spiderman lines... This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.
thank you bilal...yes i can see why you missed the point, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u know what i think about that everytime i whatch that movie,
Old 02-26-2007, 01:22 AM   #8018
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

The 90's were just as vacant and self indulgent as the 80's.

-Homer Simpson

Old 02-26-2007, 01:34 AM   #8019
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

yes of course but in the 90,s we stopped exppression self indulgence and started singing about hardtimes for example, HUNGER STRIKE, temple of the Dog
Old 02-26-2007, 06:50 PM   #8020
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I have been a total couch potato today. It was rainy and snowy and I just didn't feel like going out to do errands. Blah. Bring on spring, please.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:30 PM   #8021
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Hey All! Whatsa up We just got back from St Louis last night. We did more in one weekend than humanly thought possible. We got all of my furniture moved in a single trip, didn't get everything done though.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-28-2007, 05:11 PM   #8022
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Wow, Julie, that's great! Sounds as if you got a big chunk done, even though you didn't finish. Good for you!
Old 03-01-2007, 12:33 AM   #8023
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thanks Kerri Ya, it was a long weekend for us and we are going back on Monday possibly to get the rest that we left there.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-01-2007, 09:01 PM   #8024
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Thanks Kerri Ya, it was a long weekend for us and we are going back on Monday possibly to get the rest that we left there.
poor julie coming from self experince take what you need and leave the rest of it a wise person travels light , change of underwear and a tooth brush i hope you get settled soon my girl, trains planes and automobiles, the movie with john candy rest his soul and steve martin can describe all my moving situtions i hope yours is going well,
Old 03-03-2007, 07:14 AM   #8025
bilal
USER INFO »

shall we ................

Why are you so worried…..
So many worlds are still to come; with….
So many nights; and
So many days
So many lives
So many plains; and plateaus
So many places and
So many faces
So many feelings and
So many ways to bleed and
So many ways to heel …..
………are still to be explored
There are so many universes yet to be conquered!
From the faith in what I used to think as the sky…………
To the discovery that it is someone else’s floor…….
So shall you accompany me?.... to the voyage!…..
Towards the sky, so that we may take the next life….the next sky...
Together!....shall we!
Towards the stars….
So many skies to cross
So many stars to touch; and….
So many more beyond ……beyond…. beyond who knows where
So why are you so worried…….
So many worlds are still to come