++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Unknown song?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Swirly_7) thank you
whats the name of it?
Your Welcome In All but do forgive me with all due respects The Name Of What ?
Old 01-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #17
Scotty
USER INFO »

EDIT: Infact I'll just youtube it

Last edited by Scotty : 01-04-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #18
redgoodbye
USER INFO »

hi guys,

first of all yes, the song is a red goodbye song, it's called nothing to come back to. listen at youtube or redgoodbye.com

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Do Red Goodbye actually expect a decent career from doing this?

If I ever went to one of their concerts, i'd be throwing bricks at them for this. How dare they try to gain success off another band like this?

yeah, all that torrent nonsense was not us. that was our fans trying to gain us exposure. we're a tiny, unsigned band from long island just trying to do our thing. we were quite surprised with all the traffic we received during the months leading up to full circle's release. not that we're complaining because many of you have become fans, but just for the record we did not set up those torrents.

if you did enjoy the song, you can listen to all our music at www.redgoodbye.com.

happy new year!
alex
Old 01-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #19
Chase
USER INFO »

Many of us have "become fans?" That's a bit presumptuous, isn't it?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #20
redgoodbye
USER INFO »

hardly. our facebook page and website are full of posts along the lines of "i found you through the creed torrent and am now a fan".
Old 01-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #21
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by redgoodbye) hardly. our facebook page and website are full of posts along the lines of "i found you through the creed torrent and am now a fan".
I like your music. The method of promotion was not the best, but it worked.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:02 AM   #22
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by redgoodbye) hi guys,

first of all yes, the song is a red goodbye song, it's called nothing to come back to. listen at youtube or redgoodbye.com

yeah, all that torrent nonsense was not us. that was our fans trying to gain us exposure. we're a tiny, unsigned band from long island just trying to do our thing. we were quite surprised with all the traffic we received during the months leading up to full circle's release. not that we're complaining because many of you have become fans, but just for the record we did not set up those torrents.

if you did enjoy the song, you can listen to all our music at www.redgoodbye.com.

happy new year!
alex

I'm sorry but this doesn't make me feel any better about the situation.

I'm pleased you've got a bit more success, but it's hardly a credible way of promotion.

I'm just appalled to be honest. Do you not feel bad for this?

Imo, anyone who has become a fan of your music because of this is a fool. I don't care how great the music is, the fact that a band would try to leech off my favourite band's success puts me off completely, and I won't listen to your music, until you guys and your fanbase (or whoever started this) apologise.

I do wish you guys luck with your careers, but that's a pathetic way to get promotion.

P.S Also why do you then come over here and promote your song? This torrent thing is bad enough, but then you come over to the community and promote. Screw you.

Last edited by BSC : 01-09-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:11 AM   #23
redgoodbye
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) I'm sorry but this doesn't make me feel any better about the situation.

I'm pleased you've got a bit more success, but it's hardly a credible way of promotion.

I'm just appalled to be honest. Do you not feel bad for this?

Imo, anyone who has become a fan of your music because of this is a fool. I don't care how great the music is, the fact that a band would try to leech off my favourite band's success puts me off completely, and I won't listen to your music, until you guys and your fanbase (or whoever started this) apologise.

I do wish you guys luck with your careers, but that's a pathetic way to get promotion.

P.S Also why do you then come over here and promote your song? This torrent thing is bad enough, but then you come over to the community and promote. Screw you.

lol what do you want me to say, i'm sorry that the album you were trying to illegally pirate was not the one you thought it would be? quit crying, seriously. i'm not trying to make you feel better about the situation because i actually don't care how you feel. i'm not here to spam your board with red goodbye plugs, i'm simply here to take credit for a song that is ours in a thread about same.

Last edited by redgoodbye : 01-09-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:40 AM   #24
nagpo
USER INFO »

eh...who cares. Honestly, people have been labeling themselves for years on P2P sites as other bands to get attention. This isint the first time someones done it with creed. Redgoodbye could ask its fans to stop, but who really cares? Just buy the legit stuff. If you don't like redgoodbye then just don't listen to them.

I wonder if redgoodbye even likes creed. But then again, I couldnt care less about Redgoodbye(like most people) or the situation. Grow up people.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #25
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by redgoodbye) lol what do you want me to say, i'm sorry that the album you were trying to illegally pirate was not the one you thought it would be? quit crying, seriously. i'm not trying to make you feel better about the situation because i actually don't care how you feel. i'm not here to spam your board with red goodbye plugs, i'm simply here to take credit for a song that is ours in a thread about same.

Funny about that, because i've never illegally downloaded any Red Goodbye or Creed.

I just don't agree with your way of promotion, and I don't think you should be on these boards providing links to it, after all, alot of us have heard it already.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #26
redgoodbye
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Funny about that, because i've never illegally downloaded any Red Goodbye or Creed.

I just don't agree with your way of promotion, and I don't think you should be on these boards providing links to it, after all, alot of us have heard it already.

k thanks for the input. make sure to check us out at www.redgoodbye.com!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #27
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by redgoodbye) k thanks for the input. make sure to check us out at www.redgoodbye.com!
alright darlins you guys have been causing kwite a comotion indeed Welcome redgoodbye PEACE BE WIT YA,s
Old 01-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #28
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by redgoodbye) k thanks for the input. make sure to check us out at www.redgoodbye.com!
Honestly, your music is just average and your singer tries to sound to much like Stapp.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #29
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Are you guys a Christian band like creed
Old 01-10-2010, 02:10 AM   #30
redgoodbye
USER INFO »

haha we are as christian a band as creed is.