++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-19-2003, 09:05 PM   #16
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
today I started feeling better about it, a good feeling, like a 6th sense they're not breaking up.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:05 PM   #17
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
today I started feeling better about it, a good feeling, like a 6th sense they're not breaking up.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:10 PM   #18
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I hate to burst bubbles too, but Wind-Up isn't known for being straight forward. I seen this on the pit, and it was jumped on right away. Wind-Up so far has given us wishy-washy info with the "apology" and then the letter 2 days ago. I'd love to believe it, I would, but I still am waiting for more information.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:15 PM   #19
creedlvr
USER INFO »
unfortunately .... I don't think Windup will tellt he truth until it is decided to come clean with the info.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:20 PM   #20
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I'm expecting an official word only for next week.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:38 PM   #21
JenRN
USER INFO »
I wish the hell we would get a straight answer from someone reliable! :madder:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-19-2003, 09:47 PM   #22
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+11-19-2003 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 11-19-2003 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I wish the hell we would get a straight answer from someone reliable! :madder: [/b][/quote]
I'm standing after you in the line!
Old 11-19-2003, 10:40 PM   #23
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-hide+11-19-2003 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hide @ 11-19-2003 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> well they obviously haven't broken up because they are recording new material next year for the anthology. i'm a little confused because isn't it a little early for such a release after only 3 albums? I hope they do some sort of tour even if just a few key dates in the U.S.

[/b][/quote]
hide-what makes you so sure that they will record new material. The "new" material could be 4 or 5 years old and was just not put on another album. I mean the band has said numerous times that they would like to release a B-sides album. This to me, sounds like thats what it could be. I don't want to burst any bubbles or anything. I am just posting possibilities.

Also I wouldnt believe that lady over Mark. Mark has more insight than she does. The record company is trying to save face. They have to sell albums, so if they say their number one band is over, then they would know that less people will buy the fourth album. They don't know anything buy business. We'll see what happens and Im keeping my fingers crossed that good news may yet come.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:52 AM   #24
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
ok ppl, make up your minds!
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new