++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-09-2005, 10:21 PM   #1
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Myles is more of a Show off than Stapp

Myles is more of a show of than Stapp, without offending anybody he has the potential to destroy this band with those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar I dont like his image, it doesnt suit Tremo, Flip, or Brian. HIs taking the whole rockstar thing too far, end of the day our makers gone away..

Last edited by geletmote : 12-09-2005 at 10:22 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 12-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #2
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Myles is more of a show of than Stapp, without offending anybody he has the potential to destroy this band with those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar

Please explain the bolded part. I don't follow?

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 12-09-2005, 10:41 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yeah, I don't get what moves you are talking about. I've seen AB five times and I never once thought of Myles as a showoff. He dances around a lot, but then, so did Scott Stapp.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:55 PM   #4
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Please explain the bolded part. I don't follow?

apologies that was ment to be the f word, in a respectable way..
Old 12-09-2005, 11:12 PM   #5
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Myles is more of a show of than Stapp, without offending anybody he has the potential to destroy this band with those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar I dont like his image, it doesnt suit Tremo, Flip, or Brian. HIs taking the whole rockstar thing too far, end of the day our makers gone away..

(sigh)...I'm sorry, but you're incorrect...
Old 12-10-2005, 12:53 AM   #6
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) apologies that was ment to be the f word, in a respectable way..

I meant explain what you mean by "those moves" - I don't know what you're talking about. As Dogstar said, I've seen them several times live, and other than wailing away on the guitar or dancing around with the microphone stand, Myles generally doesn't take any more of the spotlight than Mark does when he shows off his shredding abilities. Please explain what you are referring to?

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 12-10-2005, 02:26 AM   #7
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) I meant explain what you mean by "those moves" - I don't know what you're talking about. As Dogstar said, I've seen them several times live, and other than wailing away on the guitar or dancing around with the microphone stand, Myles generally doesn't take any more of the spotlight than Mark does when he shows off his shredding abilities. Please explain what you are referring to?

Im just not liking his vibe, have u noticed he doesnt know were to put his arm that isnt holidng the microphone at the time, it looks terrible, dont get me wrong I like AB very much, but creed is the ultimate for me, stapp is amazing on stage , I mean did u see THE great divide live on leno, it wasnt the best performance band wise but the things stapp was doin were awesome, his jsut cool man, myles puts this whole im a rokstar its gotten to my head thought, his sense of humour will not make the band succesful. I have this bootleg and I here him say to a fan "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? OHH Dont get me started" I mean wat the hell is that? He has potential to destroy this band, there is no chance they will be more succesful than creed.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:30 AM   #8
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Im just not liking his vibe, have u noticed he doesnt know were to put his arm that isnt holidng the microphone at the time, it looks terrible, dont get me wrong I like AB very much, but creed is the ultimate for me, stapp is amazing on stage , I mean did u see THE great divide live on leno, it wasnt the best performance band wise but the things stapp was doin were awesome, his jsut cool man, myles puts this whole im a rokstar its gotten to my head thought, his sense of humour will not make the band succesful. I have this bootleg and I here him say to a fan "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? OHH Dont get me started" I mean wat the hell is that? He has potential to destroy this band, there is no chance they will be more succesful than creed.

no, he says that to one of the other band members...i have that bootleg as well.

and i don't see any "im a rokstar its gotten to my head though" anywhere...
Old 12-10-2005, 02:44 AM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I don't, either. I think Myles is pretty tame compared to some. Every time I've seen them, he has gone out of his way to shake hands and high-five a lot of the fans on the rail.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:24 AM   #10
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Myles is an awesome lead singer, always nice and super sweet with everyone and standing on the cold talking to everyone. He has a hell of a presence on stage (nothing to do with a stupid rock star), he always talks to the audience and makes jokes and he have never offended anyone. The guys have fun on stage and they put a great show. I have been in 9 gigs and i have always had the chance to chat to them and Myles is one of the nicest people i have never met.

Geletmote, i dont think you are talking since a point of view where you dislike Myles just from the fact that you like Stapp and you dont wanna see the reality. If you consider Stapp a better lead singer, thats you personal opinion. If AB fans like AB is cause we like Myles too. I would never change MYles for another singer......we love Myles
Old 12-10-2005, 06:01 AM   #11
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Myles is an awesome lead singer, always nice and super sweet with everyone and standing on the cold talking to everyone. He has a hell of a presence on stage (nothing to do with a stupid rock star), he always talks to the audience and makes jokes and he have never offended anyone. The guys have fun on stage and they put a great show. I have been in 9 gigs and i have always had the chance to chat to them and Myles is one of the nicest people i have never met.

Geletmote, i dont think you are talking since a point of view where you dislike Myles just from the fact that you like Stapp and you dont wanna see the reality. If you consider Stapp a better lead singer, thats you personal opinion. If AB fans like AB is cause we like Myles too. I would never change MYles for another singer......we love Myles

Wow uve seen them 9 times, theres a certain point were u cross the line been a fan I mean his seen ya 9 times im sure he believes ur a huge fan but at teh same time sumthings wrong with you. just say gday once or twice then let them live, there humans too u know.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:22 AM   #12
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Wow uve seen them 9 times, theres a certain point were u cross the line been a fan I mean his seen ya 9 times im sure he believes ur a huge fan but at teh same time sumthings wrong with you. just say gday once or twice then let them live, there humans too u know.

That you wouldnt do it, doesn't mean thats something wrong with me. So dont fucking patronize me.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:58 AM   #13
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Geletmote, I'm starting to dislike you! If I could I would alsow go and see them more, but I've only seen them twice and both times in London... And I live in Sweden, last time I went to London JUST to see them...

And your talk about Myles being a show off is just bullshit, he gives the stage to Mark, and Mark gives the stage to Myles. Mark'll go like "I don't think you've heard Myles play the guitar, he's not just a singer he can shread too" and then Myles begins to shread and after he says "Now the the real f'cking guitar player, Mr Mark Tremonti" and then Mark plays... So don't go f'cking bout Myles being a show off... He gives the stage away, he interracts with the audience, he's the sweetest guy on the earth and he sang "stand up and shout" for me after the gig

And what do you mean with "those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar", WHAT MOVEMENTS? And ", have u noticed he doesnt know were to put his arm that isnt holidng the microphone at the time" what? I haven't noticed that he doesn't know that... I think he's very "tame" to quote Dogstar... So don't go f'cking on Myles just couse you think that Stapp was better, that's your opinion... We need no more of these threads, we know people disslike Stapp and Myles, that you like one of them and rearly both... So don't do a new thread for it!
Old 12-10-2005, 07:56 AM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Myles is more of a show of than Stapp, without offending anybody he has the potential to destroy this band with those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar I dont like his image, it doesnt suit Tremo, Flip, or Brian. HIs taking the whole rockstar thing too far, end of the day our makers gone away..
Dude, you can't even prove your point and no body understands of agrees with you!

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) He has potential to destroy this band, there is no chance they will be more succesful than creed.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Stapp's behavior the reason Creed broke up? And it seems Flip, Brian and Mark all loves Myles. So it's pretty much the other way around. Stapp had potential to destory Creed, Myles hasn't with AB.

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Wow uve seen them 9 times, theres a certain point were u cross the line been a fan I mean his seen ya 9 times im sure he believes ur a huge fan but at teh same time sumthings wrong with you. just say gday once or twice then let them live, there humans too u know.
Seriously... What's wrong with you? What is it that makes you want to constantly insult other people for no reason at all? This is even worse than the time you insulted Gabi for listening to Papa Roach! That was way out of line!!... Now you are insulting her for seeing her, and one of yours, favourit bands live. If I was the admin on this forum, you would have been banned a long time ago. (Still think you are doing a great job Steve, and the rest. This guy has just been impolite to me more than once, so to speak).

Anyway Gabi, I really envy you, I've "only" seen 'em live two times... And Gelemote... Let me ask you. How many times have YOU seen AB live in person? Oh, that's right, NONE!!! Maybe you should see a show for yourself before saying these things about Myles being a bad live preformer.

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Geletmote, I'm starting to dislike you!
Yeah, don't even get me started on that!

This thread should be closed, this is leading nowhere!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 12-10-2005 at 08:00 AM.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:12 AM   #15
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Dude, you can't even prove your point and no body understands of agrees with you!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Stapp's behavior the reason Creed broke up? And it seems Flip, Brian and Mark all loves Myles. So it's pretty much the other way around. Stapp had potential to destory Creed, Myles hasn't with AB.

Seriously... What's wrong with you? What is it that makes you want to constantly insult other people for no reason at all? This is even worse than the time you insulted Gabi for listening to Papa Roach! That was way out of line!!... Now you are insulting her for seeing her, and one of yours, favourit bands live. If I was the admin on this forum, you would have been banned a long time ago. (Still think you are doing a great job Steve, and the rest. This guy has just been impolite to me more than once, so to speak).

Anyway Gabi, I really envy you, I've "only" seen 'em live two times... And Gelemote... Let me ask you. How many times have YOU seen AB live in person? Oh, that's right, NONE!!! Maybe you should see a show for yourself before saying these things about Myles being a bad live preformer.

Yeah, don't even get me started on that!

This thread should be closed, this is leading nowhere!

u couldnt jsut post to one of the comments, like everyone else no wonder u have 200000000 zillion posts, i bet in the other forums ppl are like im hungry u post back "LIthium" WoW really me to, isnt that a coincidence, I totally agree with you. IM SIX FEET FROM THE EDGE AND IM THINKING MAYBE SIX FEET AINT SO FAR DOWNNNN, IM SO FAR DOWWWWNNNNN

greatest band ever