++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-11-2004, 02:05 AM   #1
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'm gonna be gone for a while

Hey guys, I might not be on for a while. My computer at home is down again, and from Monday until Saturday morning next week I will be at church camp, so I won't be talking to you. LOL, most of you are probably glad, since I've been so crabby lately. Sorry if I've made any of you guys mad. But anyway, I'll probably be better off by the time I get back from Falls Creek, it will always have you in an awesome state of mind and mood when you come back. It's cool because you get away from almost EVERYTHING in the world the whole week, and it's mainly focused on becoming closer to God, which would do me a lot of good. I hope this year is a great as last year, and I've got a bunch of friends from school coming with our church, plus a group from Arizona. Altogether, I beleive we're having about 70 people coming with us. If you guys don't mind, please pray for all the people that will be going next week, and all through the summer, a bunch of people get saved there, it's a great place. It's an awesome feeling when you find out your friends, and even people you don't know, stand up later that evening and tell us that they have been saved, rededicated, etc. You guys have fun here, and don't get too carried away while I'm gone to miss it!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 06-11-2004, 02:43 AM   #2
The Lithium
USER INFO »
See you in a while girl!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-11-2004, 10:49 AM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Have a great trip, Creed_Defaultgirl, and stay safe! We'll miss you.
Old 06-11-2004, 11:38 AM   #4
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Thanks guys, I'm fixing to head home from my grandma's, so I can get ready for a family reunion on saturday. I can't wait.....
See ya later.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 06-11-2004, 11:47 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Take Care Saxon
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything