++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-27-2006, 12:12 PM   #1
stappissohot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Flaming Skies

Flaming Skies
Here now comes a drop of rain
Feeding misery with empty promises
Once smiled at, now feared
Feared by hearts that have burned and seared with the pain
The pain that is represented by this burning rain
Burning, scorching, and searing with the eternal flame,
Bleeding skies and the watching eyes
Of the magic lost and gravity did defy
Point to the sky,
Look at the sky
The birds have stopped to swim and the fish to fly
And here below lie those who watch it all
The fat, the skinny, the short, and the tall,
All who've been drained by this wicked rain
When stopping it has been so plain
They just stood and watched it rain,
Rain from the cold clouds
Pouring burning rain towards the ground,
The rain lighting the world on fire
Erupting in black flame
But no rain is ever really the same,
With the sweet, soft rains come swift pounding showers
Come storms that will pour and pour for hours
And the rain that eclipses all your powers
So why the harm over little raining flames?
Why such harm over these foolish games?
And to those who cry over the sky
Will be the ones who forever ask why
Why?
Why?
And where it lies at sea
A wounded man sounds desperate when he’s lost all his belief
Can you look into my eyes and say you won’t betray me

Tabula Rasa from The Dark Poet!
Old 04-28-2006, 03:05 AM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Flaming Skies

oh da goodness oh da goodness dat was da beautiful and da powerfull poem groovy i,ve seen fire and i,ve see rain in a black room with white curtians and i have seen the rain coming down on a sunshine day da flaming skies feeding misery with empty promises you write deep stuff for being just a baby baby baby i would sware you were like 50 or something
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-28-2006, 12:01 PM   #3
stappissohot
USER INFO »

If you bet on me being 50 you'd loose all your money, but I'm not a baby. I mean whatever but I just view myself in my piece of mind as older. It doesn't matter, I'm not old enough to drive but I am old enough to see a PG 13 movie by myself. That's all I know and that's all I care about, besides writing and playing the guitar. Ace got voted off American Idol, it's old news but I thought I'd pass it along, thanks for reading my poetry, I try
And where it lies at sea

Old 04-28-2006, 12:43 PM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

you are to a baby baby baby now tell me did ya throw something at the tv and Break it When Ace Was Voted Off thanks for letting me know btw i,ve been so busy i,ve missed the show the last 2 weeks i think or longer i loves you potery it da beautifull ya sure you dont have Our Boy Ace Kidnapped
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-02-2006, 12:03 PM   #5
stappissohot
USER INFO »

No I haven't kidnapped him...yet... and my TV is still intact, though I wanted to break the TV.... but oh well now I'm either voting for Chris or Taylor, and that's based upon singing, not looks. Oh well he's got a bright future....in my basement.... *evil grin* yes and as tradition tonight is the B93.1 Retro Show, my radio station takes requests of songs from the 70's, 80's, and 90's and plays them and for 9 weeks they haven't played my song, Man In The Box by Alice in Chains, I request the song as The Dark Poet, evil radio people
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-02-2006, 12:19 PM   #6
metalchris25
USER INFO »

nice work, but idol sux.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) No I haven't kidnapped him...yet... and my TV is still intact, though I wanted to break the TV.... but oh well now I'm either voting for Chris or Taylor, and that's based upon singing, not looks. Oh well he's got a bright future....in my basement.... *evil grin* yes and as tradition tonight is the B93.1 Retro Show, my radio station takes requests of songs from the 70's, 80's, and 90's and plays them and for 9 weeks they haven't played my song, Man In The Box by Alice in Chains, I request the song as The Dark Poet, evil radio people
evil Grins***da goodness im sure you got him a bright future there in your basement da baby can hold him there untill He sees Hers Way Or Da highway precioussssssssssssss chris is hot and he is has got a lot of talent he really does bless his heart*** Now wait on you radio show and dont throw nothing at the radio if they dont play Man In A box For Ya evil Radio people Hey Hey THE ONLY EVIL ONE In Radio Is That DELILA Chick Or How ever you spell her name with all her long distance cut me deep and let me bleed love songs
Old 05-03-2006, 12:02 PM   #8
stappissohot
USER INFO »

Ok... they played my song last night, and my voice requesting it. FINALLY! Yes and again I requested under the name The Dark Poet, and they poked some fun and I laughed, all is right with the world. The talent show auditions at school are today and I had to bring my guitar, yippee skippee. I'm at school at the moment, first period is exploring tech so... I gotta go now *chuckles*
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-03-2006, 12:13 PM   #9
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

yessssssssssssssssss i must say i was worried if they did,nt play the dark poets song their dont break your gutiar yippy skippy a lots of luck to you :yippy skippy
Old 05-04-2006, 12:00 PM   #10
stappissohot
USER INFO »

I'm sure I'm in the talent show now, I also sang Reach Out by Scott Stapp, my friends dared me. And I didn't do too bad although I was shaking a lot before and after I sang the song. I had to borrow another dude's amp because I forgot mine and I royally screwed up the song, I played the wrong notes on the last half of the song. Good thing nobody noticed. And also a guy was there that my friends have said something to to make me nervous....it's a mystery you could figure it out, maybe
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-05-2006, 11:29 AM   #11
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

my precious morgan you got da nerveous its ok to get da nerveous but you recall the right guard Comercial ...Never Let Theme See Ya Sweat sometimes we must prep ourselfs even for the Practice of the pre talent shows
Old 05-05-2006, 12:00 PM   #12
stappissohot
USER INFO »

Yeah well I'd been working on the song for 2 months, all week, and even that day. Just when I got up there and saw my friends and the other dude and whatever it's like I started playing with my hands but my brain didn't start up as quickly. And I just remember thinking oh crap I just screwed up the song, I hope no one saw that or know the song. And I also sang Reach Out which was much better because the second I did a scott stapp headbang my mind clicked on saying "oh yeah, gotta do well in the auditions if I'm going to get in, forget my friends and that other guy" so yeah. The singing wasn't my best but I did get into the song which is more than I can say for the other people who sang. But I'm still ticked about the guitar thing....
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-05-2006, 12:40 PM   #13
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Bless da morgans heart if your brain did,nt kick in and everything you felt you were ready for the brain was not ready we do that sometimes all other systems go and then the brain dont want to be as one with those systems and sometimes we sing the same song over and over anyways it feels like we are always ready to the best the way we have it done before but sometimes their comes a rest period when we can use that time with are all systems go and send a message to are brain to explore what motavation the brain is sendint to those all systems go systems and practice with that all at the same time that way you never get bored with a performance and your able to give 100 percent HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you and that gutiar dont give up it will play for you if you devolpe a relationship with the instrument find out what the gutiar wants from you not what your wanting to make it do it will take time of course as to everything else But ya cant keep getting mad at it a gutiar is a wise instrument its the only one out of its kind to really devolpe new sounds and stuff its even made love to the chainsaw
Old 05-10-2006, 11:59 AM   #14
stappissohot
USER INFO »

Yep, I didn't get to read all of your post, so I just read between the lines and summed it up. Yay Scott Stapp is coming to CA!!! I can't wait, but I'll be waiting for him
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-10-2006, 12:24 PM   #15
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thats ok i never read all of yours either except your poems, there is a lot of dates for cal. so you should,nt miss it