++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-17-2002, 08:29 AM   #16
jedilee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
To CREEDS1 fan with a dumb statement like that I don't think your CREEDS no. 1 fan

Could not agree any more JANJO man, you said it all. Well done
Tou'che. Creed1 I thought you were more intelligent than that,
but it just goes to show when you try to read between the lines
on some one they sometimes become blurry. :embarass:

I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU(CREED 1) BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE A VERY TUFF ROAD AHEAD IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR LINE OF THINKING, GOOD LUCK BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT
Old 11-17-2002, 10:04 AM   #17
Altair
USER INFO »
What's even more unfortunate than the harmful effects of "illegal" drugs is the harm and malice we do unto each other.

Throwing insults around is nothing more than practicing social violence. Might as well take out the scissors and cut the ties of humanity. How can we ever become a unified, compassionate group when we fail to love one another? We must understand we are symbiotic individuals. We need one another. In fact, the whole fuckin planet is symbiotic. I propose 3 ideas.
1. Respect your environment.
2. Respect others.
3. Respect yourself.

It's easy. Take care of our environment and it will take care of us. Treat others with respect and they will respect us back. If everyone could simply get on the same page and unselfishly give to this existence their respect, we would reach yet another level of paradise.

But, how can that be when we look in the mirror and call ourselves stupid, idiotic, moronic, selfish, and whatever other negative piece of trash comment we can think of?

The day will come when this veil of ignorance is lifted and people truly see themselves in each other. On that day, we'll take care of one another and there won't be a need for making things "illegal" because we'll have grown up and be frreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

—The Bhagavad Gita
Old 11-17-2002, 12:55 PM   #18
jedilee
USER INFO »
Hey Altair!

NiCE LANGUAGE. I WILL MAKE SURE I keep you off my christmas
card list. It's sad when you can't express your self with out using 4 letter words that have no meaning at all.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:14 PM   #19
Creeds#1
USER INFO »
Ok- fine. So we have your 16 yr old sons and daughters running around behind your back, smuggling and smoking pot--- getting arrested-- put in jail...etc
Old 11-17-2002, 03:15 PM   #20
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Souldancer, as much of a problem as it may be that people are relying too much on medication, it is a completely different problem. Both issues may well have a root in people not being able to depend on themselves sometimes, but they are not one in the same. There are plenty of people who need medication for their problems, be they mental or physical. There are also plenty of people who go to medication by default without ever trying to get themselves through whatever's wrong. Clearly, however, healthcare and nightclubs are not the same thing. Of course, there are times when the lines are blurred -- Kurt Cobain turning to heroin on account of his stomach problems is a good example. But personally, I wouldn't approach the problems as one in the same. Maybe that's just me.

By the way, how is this an icon? That's just out of control crazy! Funny, but crazy!
Old 11-17-2002, 03:16 PM   #21
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Creeds#1
Ok- fine. So we have your 16 yr old sons and daughters running around behind your back, smuggling and smoking pot--- getting arrested-- put in jail...etc

Do a good enough job explaining why they don't need the pot to get them through life and your problem's solved.
Old 11-17-2002, 05:48 PM   #22
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well said.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-17-2002, 09:39 PM   #23
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Read JDM
Souldancer, as much of a problem as it may be that people are relying too much on medication, it is a completely different problem. Both issues may well have a root in people not being able to depend on themselves sometimes, but they are not one in the same.  
Yes Read, I know I get raked a lot about bridging the legal and illegal drugs - seems like I find most 'issues' boil down to a lack of spiritual substance in one's life. Let's all rock on with the natural healing high of Creed's soul-filling music.
Old 11-17-2002, 10:23 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That's the best medicine anyway.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-17-2002, 10:26 PM   #25
JenRN
USER INFO »
Creed has soothed my soul a lot this year, better than any medicine could!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-17-2002, 10:42 PM   #26
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
Yes Read, I know I get raked a lot about bridging the legal and illegal drugs - seems like I find most 'issues' boil down to a lack of spiritual substance in one's life. Let's all rock on with the natural healing high of Creed's soul-filling music.

Works for me.
Old 11-21-2002, 08:40 AM   #27
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Creed has soothed my soul a lot this year, better than any medicine could!

same here!
*let me take now my daily dose of Creed *:P
Old 11-22-2002, 12:13 PM   #28
jango
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Altair
<b>What's even more unfortunate than the harmful effects of "illegal" drugs is the harm and malice we do unto each other.

Throwing insults around is nothing more than practicing social violence. &nbsp;Might as well take out the scissors and cut the ties of humanity. &nbsp;How can we ever become a unified, compassionate group when we fail to love one another? &nbsp;We must understand we are symbiotic individuals. &nbsp;We need one another. &nbsp;In fact, the whole fuckin planet is symbiotic. &nbsp;I propose 3 ideas.
1. &nbsp;Respect your environment.
2. &nbsp;Respect others.
3. &nbsp;Respect yourself.

It's easy. &nbsp;Take care of our environment and it will take care of us. &nbsp;Treat others with respect and they will respect us back. &nbsp;If everyone could simply get on the same page and unselfishly give to this existence their respect, we would reach yet another level of paradise. &nbsp;

But, how can that be when we look in the mirror and call ourselves stupid, idiotic, moronic, selfish, and whatever other negative piece of trash comment we can think of?

The day will come when this veil of ignorance is lifted and people truly see themselves in each other. &nbsp;On that day, we'll take care of one another and there won't be a need for making things "illegal" because we'll have grown up and be frreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. </b>

The hippie movement died a while ago. Seriously, the world's not perfect, it's not going to be. Get used to it. Even modern day 'hippies' opposed to the War on Iraq, such as myself, think logically.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 11-22-2002, 02:22 PM   #29
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by jango
Even modern day 'hippies' opposed to the War on Iraq, such as myself, think logically.

But that's because you take modern day hallucinogens that make it feel like you're thinking logically..........right? That's what I heard anyway.
Old 11-22-2002, 05:45 PM   #30
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Read JDM
But that's because you take modern day hallucinogens that make it feel like you're thinking logically..........right? That's what I heard anyway.

LMAO

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"