++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-25-2009, 08:16 PM   #181
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hold On To God ~A Quick Reason

A REASON TO PRAISE And A Reason To Except When Darkness Surley Cometh And The Destroyer TEMPTS THE THRONE OF THE PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY GOD THE WONDERFULL The Word Tells Us And Teaches Us If We Are Carefull Minded And In The Midst Of Always A Binding And Breaking JEHOVHOA GOD Knew Of This THE PRINCE OF PEACE Would Set All Things Right PRAISE JESUS The Holy Spirt Will Quicken Us The Wonderfull Thing Is That Within WAR THE IMPOSSBILE HE DID FOR US !!! EPH 2>11>14 WE ARE Hard To Live With AMEN Wherfore REMEMBEAR That Ye Being In Time Past Gentiles In The Flesh Who Are Called Uncircumicsion By That Which Is Called The Circumcision In The Flesh Made By Hands; That At That Time Ye Were Without Christ Being Aliens From THE COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL And Strangers From The Covenants Of PROMISE Having No Hope And Without God In This World; BUT IN JESUS Ye Who Sometimes Were Far Off Are Made Night By The Blood Of Christ For He Is Our Peace Who Hath Made Both One And Hath Broken Down The Middle Wall Of Partion Between Us PRAISE JESUS Sometimes WE Far Off Ya,alls And We Fall Right In The Conflict Where A Pit That Sinketh Us Is Coutinually Open JOHN >10>11 JESUS SAID The Thief Cometh Not But For To Steal And To Kill And Destroy JESUS SAID I,am Come That They Might Have Life And Might Have It More Abundantly THOSE ONCE BOUND FOR DEATH ONLY JESUS Said I,am The Good Shepered And Gives HIS LIFE For The Sheep HEBREWS 4>8>9 FOR IF JESUS Had Given Theme Rest Then HE WOULD Not Afterward Spoke Of Another Day GLORY For Many That Shall Be First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Always Be First WHICH Therefore Remains Rest To The People Of God BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE OUR REFUGE And Be Our Salvation In These Days IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 11-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #182
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hold On To God Thread~Balance Out Of War

ITS IS Ya,alls VERY Much Possibile THINGS We Were At One Time Cluess Of AND Its Direction Ya,alls Had No Agenda To Keep Or Nothing To Anwser Too On Many Ocassion All Though We May Be Unware Of In Times Past WE Are Not Perfect In Areas We Think We Our So We Will Ofter Wander In Another Direction And Leave That Place In Ourselfs Wher We Need It The Most BUT THE LORD JEHOVHOA GOD Knoweth HE IS AWARE OF WHAT IT NEEDED In Our Ruin And Spirtually Lifes And Alien Lifes THAN WHAT WE ARE GLORY TO GOD The Things Im teaching on tonite May Not Apply To Everyone But Will Round Down To The All FOR ONE SACRAFICE WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST The Above AMEN Is Hard To Live Without JESUS AND THE COMFORT AND THE UNDERSTANDER Being There With You And out Of Trials By Fire And Warfare Trying To Make Some Direction Out Of It I could,nt Have done it alone AND at Times Being Beside Myself Far from To Except AND ALMIGHTY UNDERSTANDER GLORY TO GOD WHOS LOVE AND WILL Is Above Our Spirtual Understanding As Well Human BUT I wanted To Point Out Above Our Spirtual Understanding GLORY TO GOD
Old 11-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #183
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hold On To God Thread~Balance Out Of War

What Is Balance Really ITS SOMETHING ONE NEEDS Ya,alls WHEN We Have A Lot And In Different Areas AND ITS SO STRONG IT CALLED A SPITRUAL CLOSET Where Everything At Times Spends Out Of Control PRAISE JESUS But However It Spins HE PUTS US BACK ON SOLID GROUND JOB>38>16>23 HAS Thou Entered Into The TREASURES GLORY TO GOD Of The Snow ? Or Hast Thou Seen The Treasures Of Hail Which I Have Reserved AGAINST The Time Of Trouble Against The Day Of Battle And War HEB>4>11>12 FOR The Word Of God Is Quick And Powerfull And Sharper Than Any 2 Edged Sword And Ya,alls Dont Think Where Ever You May Be At Or What Every Your Going Through THAT Your Struggles And Your Wisdom And What Ye Have Seen And Been Through I Dont Care NEVER LET THE DESTROYER LIE TO YA And Say THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT STILL THE OVERCOMER OF US OR CAN NOT WIN OUR BATTLES Paul Had A Hard Obligation To Do And That Was To Stay Away From Self Even As He Was Growing Spirtually As We All Are HE HAD TO STAY WITHIN THE MEASSURES OF GOD And Said Its Better To Obey GOD Rather Than Man AND IT WHEN IT GETS TO MUCH TO HOLD WE HAVE ONE CHOICE THE CARPTNER SON OF MARY AND JOSEPH JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS Only He Knew Ya,alls The Weight Of THAT CROSS AND HE NEVER TRADED IT Glory To God BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 11-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #184
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Power And Victory Of Captivty

PRAISE JESUS, always talking about THE GLORY OF CONTEMPT And The Power And Victory Of Captivty PRAISE JESUS And Glory To God We Have No Certian Dwelling Place Lets Start Over In JOEL 2>22>27 Also Glory To God We Are Never On One Certian Page OVER HERE OVER THERE OVER HERE But Some How UNTIY Brings Us To The Same Page And Able To Turn The Page Together PRAISE JESUS THE Word Tell Us BE NOT AFRAID OF YE BEAST OF THE FIELD PRAISE JESUS Or The Flood Of The Un Godly IN THIER MARKET PLACES And Wolves With Fancy Words THE WILDERNESS Do Spring Forth The Tree Bears Her Fruit, THE FIG TREE And The Vine Do YIELD THEIR STRENETH PRAISE JESUS Be Glad Then Ye Children Of Zion AND REJOICE IN THE LORD YOUR GOD FOR HE HAVE GIVEN The Former Rain, Moderatley AND He Will Come Down For You The Rain The Former Rain And The Latter Rain In the first month And The Floors Shalll Be Full Of Wheat And The Meat Shall Over Flow With Wine And Oil
Old 11-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #185
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Power And Victory Of Captivtiy

THE LORD GOD SAID PRAISE JESUS I WILL RESTORE To You The Years THAT THE LOCUST HATH EATEN AND THE CANKERWORM AND THE CATERPILLER AND THE PALMERWORM The Years Of Presverance NEW AGAIN THE FALSE PROPHECY That Hurt That Lied NEW AGAIN MY GREAT ARMY Which I Sent Among You And Ye Shall Eat In Plenty And Be Satisfied AND PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD YOUR GOD THAT HATH DEALT Wonderously THE WORD SAYS My People Shall Never Be Ashamed PRAISE JESUS And Ye Shall Know That I,am In The MIDST Of ISRAEL And That I,am The Lord Your GOD Again PRAISE JESUS For The Tree Beareth Her Fruit The Fig Tree And The Vine DO YIELD THEIR STRENGTH Matt>24>32 JESUS SAID NOW LEARN A Parable Of The Fig Tree When HIS BRANCH Is Yet Tender And Puts Forth Leaves Ye Know That Summer Is Nigh SO SHALL HIS SPIRT BE UP ON US GLORY TO GOD To Love One Another And Forbear Each Other In Love ALPHA AND THE OMEGA Ya,alls FOR THE WORD CRIED UNTO THE WORD AND SAID I, THIRST PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 11-22-2009, 05:31 AM   #186
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
No Room For You

Glory To God Wait there is room message of the thread As The Holidays Keep Coming Up On Us We Just Have To Deal With It For Those That Be In Spirtual deepness or just fed up it completley Everybody Can Awake Into His Precious Glory And Spirt Thats What Its All About For Us Is The God That Loves Us Subsides With Us And Gathers Us Away From The Cold Into His Warmth Praise JESUS Away in a manger Has Always Been My Favorite Song Not Just Xmas But Just One Of My Faves Because God Is us Telling Something This Inspired This Year A Son For Me And Yes Its Called No Room For You Is What they told Mary And Jospheh But what Im talking about In This Post Is A Different kinda Of Room THE WORLD is Not Going Give You That Room BUT THROUGH GOD AND GOD ALONE Who Is Able To Perform All Things Through JESUS There Is Room For You
Old 11-22-2009, 05:44 AM   #187
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
No Room For You

1 COR >25>27 Because the foolishness OF GOD Is Wiser Than Man And The Weakness Of God Is Stronger than men Thats something to think About WHEN We Feel Alone Utterly Alone You Feel As If What You Presue Is Meanlings And The World Does Just That GLORY TO GOD They Challanged JESUS Authertiy PRAISE JESUS Because He Was Preaching Truth And There Was No Place For Him Except For Those Who Believed That Were Willing To Forsake Others And Follow Him And He Was Not Underneath Oranazation Or Mens Rule Or Their Temples Only Truth The Word Comes By Faith And Faith Comes By Hearing HIS ONLY Home Was Underneath The Shadows Of His Fathers Wings GLORY TO GOD. For Ye See Your Calling How That Not Many Wise men AFTER THE FLESH Not Many Noble Are Called But God Hath Chosen The Foolish Of Things Of This World To Confound The Wise And God Hath Chosen The Weak Things Of The World To Confound The things Which Are Mighty
Old 11-22-2009, 06:14 AM   #188
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
No Room For You

1 Cor 10>4 Morever i would not paul is giving a warning To Prevent The Destructer That Robs And Kills That We Should Not Be Ingorant How That All ***Our Fathers Were Under The Cloud And All PASSED Through The Sea And Did All Eat The Same Spirtual Meat And Did All Drink The Same Spirtual Drink FOR They Drank Of The Same Spitrual Rock That Followed Theme And That ROCK Was JESUS 2 COR 12>4>9 Paul Describes How That He Was Caught Up Unto Paradise And Heared Unspeakble Words Which Is Not Lawful For Man To Utter Of Such One Will I Glory Yet Of Myself I Will Not Glory BUT In Mine Infirmities For Though I Would Desire To Glory I Shall Not Be A Fool For I Will Say Truth But Now I Forbear Lest Any Man Should Think Of Me Above That Which Seeth Me To Be Or That Heareth Me And Lest I should be Excalted Above Measure Through The Abudance Of Revlations There Was Given Unto Me A Thorn In The Flesh The Messenger OF Satan To Buffet Me I Should Be Exalted Above Measure For Theser Things I besought The Lord Thrice That It Might Depart From Me We Have At One Time Or Another All Had That Buffet From The Destroyer And In Spirt Ya,alls BEEN MADE OVERCOMERS By Spirt Not By Flesh And By The Father And The Son And The Holy Spirt Paul Said I Heared Unspeakble Words Which Is Not Lawfull For Man To Utter Holy spirt so we qunich not the spirt its giving us something THAT The World Cant Rob Or The Thief Cant Break In And Enter And Still It AND Ya,alls If We Just Hold On We will See His Will Be Done In Our Lifes And And The Church Paul Said And He said unto me My Grace Is Sufficient For My Strength IS made Perfect In Weakness GLORY To God Most Gladly Therefore Will I Rather glory In my Infirmities That The Power Of Christ May Rest Upon Us Glory To God BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE Be With Us In All Things In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of JESUS
Old 03-09-2010, 09:36 AM   #189
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hold On To God Thread~~PRAISE JESUS

AND THE PRECIOUS PRECEPTS AND THE ENTIRE AMOUR OF GOD That ONE SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST KING AND KING AND LORD OF LORDS MADE Things Possibile THAT MAN COULD IN NO WISE DO PRAISE JESUS And Thats Making All Things possibile PRAISE JESUS HES TIME IS NOT OUR TIME AND OUR TIME IS NOT HIS GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS TESTIFIY PRAISE JESUS When Think Back To The Times FOR THOSE NEEDS ONLY HE COULD PROVIDE PRAISE JESUS It Was,nt Horses Or Chariots Or Wise Sayings Or Any Of Those Things For The Needs That Was Indeed Needed Though The Winds Blew and Roared JEHOVHOHA GOD DID PREVAIL He Always PREVAILS In Our Times Of Being Weary And Cluess We Always Are Into That Messure OF WARFARE But Fear Not Because The Truth Is Stronger Than The Tides That Pass Andf Give Some Of Us A Really Bad Day THAT WE GIVE BACK TO WHO THAT BRINGS SALVATION BACK TO DESOLATION AND WARFARE ISA>17>13>14 The Nations Shall Indeed Ya,alls Rush Like The Rushing Of Many Waters BUT GODS TEARS Belong To The Broken And The Captive GOD SHALL REBUKE,Em They Shall Flee Far Off That Make War And Disgrace And Shall Be Chased As The Chaff Of The Mountains Before The Wind And Like A Rolling Stone Before That Mighty Whirlwind And The Living God Is Mercifull And Gives All A Chance To Stop Rebellion Against Him AND BEHOLD AT EVENINGTIDE Trouble And Before The Morning He Is Not This Is The Portion Of Theme That Spoil Us And The Lot Of Theme That Rob Us PRAISE JESUS MATT 5>8>9 PRAISE JESUS BLESSED Are The Pure Of Heart For They Shall See God Blessed Are The Peacemakers For They Shall Be Called The Children Of God Woe Unto Who Rage War With The Children Of GOD For The Book Of Proverbs Says Now Ya,alls The Wicked Shall Not Rest GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Love Each Other Forbear Each Other As He Love Us AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 03-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #190
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Faith Protection ~the Rock

PRAISE JESUS Glory To God And Though The Winds May Blow PRAISE JESUS The Higher Tower CANT NOT BE MOVED GLORY TO GOD Our Rock Fortress PRAISE JESUS going Toooooooooooooooo Luke 13>24>30 And He Went Through The Citys AND Villages Teaching And Journeying TOWARD JERUSLEM, Then said one unto him LORD ARE THERE FEW THAT BE SAVED ? And He Said Unto Theme STRIVE TO ENTER IN AT THAT STRAIT GATE GLORY TO GOD,For Many I Say Unto You, WILL Seek To Enter In And Shall Not Be Able. When Once The Master Of The House Is RISEN UP And Hat5h Shut To The Door SAYING LORD LORD Open Unto Us He Shall Answer And Say I Know You Not Where Ye Are Then Ye Shall Begin To Say We Have Eaten And Drunk In Thy Presence And Thou Hast Taught In Our Streets BUT He Shall Say. I TELL Ya I Know Ya NOT Where Ye Are Depart From Me ALL YE WORKERS OF INQUITY There Shall Be Weeping And gnashing Of Teeth, WHEN YE SHALL SEE ABRAHAM AND ISAAC AND JACOB AND All The Prophets IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD And Yourselves Thrust Out....AND THEY SHALL COME From The East And From The West And From The North The South Shall Sit Down IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND BEHOLD THERE Are LAST WHICH SHALL BE FIRST AND THERE ARE FIRST WHICH Indeed Shall Be Last PRAISE JESUS Is,nt Just Enough To Know These Daze PRAISE JESUS WE SERVE A GOD Who Is On Our Side , WHEN We Spek His NAME WE SPEAK AND WE SHOUT UNTO GLORY FROM BEING WEARY PRAISE JESUS
Old 03-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #191
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Faith Protection ~The Rock

MATT>8>9>12 The Centurions Serveant healed This Man Said For I,am A Man Under Authortiy Having Soldiers Under Me And My Roof But Speak THE WORD ONLY AND MY SERVANT SHALL BE HEALED I Say Unto This Man GO AND HE GOETH And To Another Come And He Cometh And To My Servant Do This And He Doeth It WHEN JESUS HEARED IT He Marvelled And Said To Theme THAT Followed Verliy I Say Unto You I Have Not Found So Great Faith NO Not In Israel And i say unto you.That Many Shall Come From The East AND West AND SHALL SIT DOWN WITH ABRAHAM AND ISAAC, And Jacob In The Kingdom Of Heaven BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE CAST IN OUTER DARKNESS There Shall Be Weeping And Gnashing Of TEETH THOUGH The Sorrows Of Hell COMPASS PRAISE JESUS HE BE WITH US Ya,alls WIT BOTH The Keys To Heaven And To Hell PRAISE JESUS IF We Die Wit Him WE Living Wit Him PRAISE JESUS For Greater That HE THAT DWELLS US IN US Is Greater Than The Flood That Compasses Us About Luke>18>2>8 And Yes Ya,alls IM STILL A Preaching To The Trees Even They Know JUST TO SET THERE AND PRAISE THE LORD THERE, Was In A City A JUDGE Which FEARED NOT GOD, NEITHER REGARDED Man : And There Was A Widow In That City And She Came Unto Him Saying AVENGE Me Mine Adversary. AND He Would Not Of Course Not For A While But Afterward He Said To Himself.Though I Fear Not5 GOD Nor Regard Man, Yet B/c This Wido TROUBLES Me I Will Avenge Her Lest By Here Continual Coming She Weary Me, AND THE LORD SAID HEAR WHAT THE UNJUST JUDGE SAITH, PRAISE JESUS AND SHALL NOT GOD AVENGE HIS OWN Elect WHICH CRY DAY AND NIGHT UNTO HIM THOUGH PRAISE JESUS HE BEAR WITH HIM The Word Says I Tell You That He Will AVENGE SPEEDILY Neverthless When The Son Of Man Cometh SHALL HE FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH KEEP The Faith GLORY TO GOD Keep It FOR HIS LOVE BELIEVES ALL THINGS HOPES ALL THINGS AND ENDURES NOT ONLY A DEGREE BUT ENDURES ALL THINGS AS The WORD Of God Does For Us BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 03-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #192
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hold On To God Thread~Broken Nation

PRAISE JESUS victory IN That Precious Name That Sets The Captive FREE AND BRINGETH DOWN That Precious Healing Of The Nations Our Nation i often wander ya,all do we have any 7 day advancers ? If So I wanna know from A To Z All About Your Points And Prespectives whats up with that nobodys going to hell if they dont worship on a monday PRAISE THE LORD Jesus Said It Was Ok To Work On A Sunday Somedazeeee PRAISE JESUS Sunday Or Monday Just Cant Wait I NEED YA LORD TODAY For The Spirt dont know which way it comes noir which way it goes Going Into MATT>19>1>14 JESUS Said Unto His disciples ALL MEN, Cannot Recive This Saying Save They To Whom It Is Given FOR There Are Some Eunuchs, Which WERE SO BORN IN THEIR MOTHERS WOMB And There Are Some Eunuchs, Which Were Indeed Made Eunuchs, Of Men And There Be Eunuchs, FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN,S SAKE HE THAT IS ABLE To RECEIVE IT, LET HIM RECEIVE IT Then Were There Brought Unto Him Little Children That Should Put His Hands On Him And PrayAnd The disciples rebuked theme. BUT JESUS SAID SUFFER Little Children And Forbid Theme Not To Come Unto Me PRAISE JESUS For Of Such Is The Kingdom Of Heaven For it is he THAT RESTORES And Understands AND Heals And Quickly For Mighty And Swiftly And Quickly Is The Word To A Broken Nation ....
Old 03-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #193
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Luke 19>41>44> AND, we he was come near he beheld THE CITY AND WEPT OVER IT, Saying If Thou Had Known Known Even Thou, Atleast In This Thy Day The Things WHICH BELONG UNTO THY PEACE And The Word Says Ya,alls Thats Another Reason Why We Walk BY FAITH And Surley Not By Sight BUT NOW They Our Hid From Thine Eyes. Even The Most Awaking Eyes WHO ARE SEEING TODAY AND WHO ARE HEARING TODAY and ya,alls I will Tell Ya Of Truth Today That Includes Mine Too PRAISE JESUS And The Good Lord Is Saying On Some Days You Can Tell,em NO Or Just Let It Go But We Will Live On The Edge Areosmith A Big Fan PRAISE JESUS Some Lips Were Just Born To Be Heared But One Things For Certian Getting Back To Verse 43 For The Days Shall Come Upon Thee That Tine Enemies SHALL INDEED CAST What I Call Ya,all In My Vocabulary The Iron Curtian The Iron Wall JESUS SAID They Shall Cast A Trench About Thee Even With The Ground And Thy Children Within Thee One Stone Upon On Another Because Thou Knew Not The Time Of Thy Visitation So The Word IS TELLING US HARD TIMES Furfilling The 100 percent Nagative And These Our The Days Ya,alls We Feel As If We No Longer Have A Prayer And There Is Nothing Left In Us To Give Not Even A Drop TO MOISTURISE Our Bones Or Enough To Sometimes LEFT UP Our Brothers Or Sisters BUT PRAISE JESUS THE CORNERSTONE I WILL TESTIFIY THATS WHEN All The Rest Is Laid Aside AND JESUS IS THE 100 PERCENT POSTIVE Of A Broken Nation ....
Old 03-19-2010, 09:21 AM   #194
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

2 COR>4>13 PRAISE JESUS WE Are Troubled On Every Side Yet Not Distressed IN TRUTH AND THE WORD SAYS HE THAT DWELLS Not Only Overcome The Sides BUT OVERCAME THE WORLD We Are Perplexed But Not In Despair Perscuted, BUT Not Forsaken Cast Down But Not Destroyed Always bearing about in the body of the dying OF The Lord JESUS THAT THE LIFE ALSO OF JESUS Might Be Made Manifest In Our Mortal Flesh. So Then death worketh in us But Life In You PRAISE JESUS We Having The Same Spirt Of FAITH Acording As It Is Written I BELIVED And Therefore Have I Spoken We Also Believe And Therefore We Speak Of A Lot Of Things GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls Even Though That OLD PIT Is Dug Daily IN ALL OUR ASPECTS Of Life Work And Familys that loves just to sit there and look you as we go through all these changes PRAISE YOU JESUS He Understands AND THAT ROCK THAT BE OUR GREAT SUPPLIER OF ALL THINGS SETS IN THE MIDST OF OUR TROUBLES AND WARFARE AND CHANGES JESUS spoke Of The Water THE ONLY WATER ya,alls WHO Can Make It All NEW AGAIN PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN Have A Great Week End
Old 05-31-2010, 03:21 PM   #195
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
STRENETH Of The ARMOUR

The Breast Plate The Entire Amour Of GOD which is how we overcome THESE WARFARES for its our streneth and our refuge and The Lamb be With Us THAT Made The Darkness Day PRAISE JESUS John>16>20>24>28 Verliy, Verliy I say Unto You That Ye Shall Weep Lament But The World Shall Rejoice and ye shall be sorrowful BUT YOUR SORROW SHALL BE TURNED INTO JOY and there shall come up that joy That NO Man Or Beast Or Angels CAN STILL FROM THEE Hitheto have ye asked nothing in my name ask and ye shall receive That Your Joy May Be Full These Things The Word Says I spoken unto you in proverbs BUT THE TIME COMETH WHEN I SHALL NO MORE SPEAK UNTO You In Proverbs But I Shall Show You Plainly Of The Father And In That Day Ye Shall Ask In My Name And I Say Unto You I Will Pray To The Father For The Father Himself Loves You Because Ye Have Loved And Believed That I came From God