++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-06-2009, 06:56 AM   #2476
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

March 6th

"God's hand rests on this mountain."

God's actions are not reactions to current situations, but part of his long-term plan to bring redemption. Yes, he has done marvelous things: he took the evil intent of a mob who cried "Crucify him" and turned it into an opportunity to fulfill the prophesies and redeem us. He is perfect in faithfulness and has done marvelous things.

O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.

Isaiah 25:1

Heaven

Old 03-06-2009, 09:09 AM   #2477
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory Of Contempt AMEN AND AMEN

Current Situtions Brother He Lives And Dwells Today. Through out the old test.GLORY TO GOD THE COMING WAR AND DELIVRER Is Spoke Of In The ECC. The Writer Of ECC was giving us inside Of Vantiy Wisdom life and death spirtually as to things that compass our present daily today And Travail GLORY TO GOD ISA,53 2,9 The Servant As Seen By Man 7,and 9 tells us His Death As Seen By Man And 10 And 12 Brother Tells Us About His Death AS SEEN BY GOD Verse 11 HE Shall See Of The Travail Glory To God Of His Soul and shall be satisfied by his knowlege on down in verse 12 one verse i,d like to point out this morning AND he Shall Divide The Spoil With The Strong because His He HATH POURED OUT HIS SOUL UNTO DEATH, Luke 9 27 AND JESUS SAID BUT I TELL YOU OF A TRUTH There Be Some Standing Here Which Shall Not Taste Death Till They See The Kingdom Of God He Hath Poured Out His Soul Unto Death Isa 12 2 BEHOLD GOD IS MY SALVATION I WILL TRUST AND NOT BE AFRAID FOR THE LORD JEHOVHOA IS MY STRENGTH AND Oh My Song He Also Is BECOME MY SALVATION who maketh FIRES Burn In The Valley GOD Show Us Marcalius Wonders Daily But Showed Us A Coveant Of HE WILL NOT FORSAKE THE BROKEN THE HOPELESS FOR JEHOVHOA GOD Is In The Midst Of Thee Daniel 12 We,ve Seen Compass A Lot Of Time THROUGH OUT WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS you will see these wars repeat and repeat AND GLORY UNFOLD THROUGHT OUT GODS CHILDREN Oh GLORY since hitler And There Shall Be A Time Of Trouble Such As A Never Was Since And Many Of Theme That Sleep In The Dust Of The Earth Shall Awake Some To Everlasting Life AND CONTEMPT GLORY TO GOD And JESUS SAID COME UNTO ME ALL THAT ARE HEAVEY IN ALL THINGS THE SOME TODAY AS IT WAS YESTERDAY Brother AND I WILL GIVE THEE REST And I Will Give Thee PEACE for my yolk is easy and my burden is light AMEN Glory To God Its Friday and i wanna preach on that easy yolk ISA,10 17 AND The Light Of Israel Shall Be For A Fire And His Holy One For A Flame And it shall Burn And Devour HIS THORNS AND HIS BRIERS IN ONE DAY And Shall Consume NOT DEATH BUT GLORY Of His Forest And Of His Fruitful Filled Both Soul And Body They Shall Be As When A Standard Bearer Fainteth And The Rest Of The Trees Of His Forest Shall Be Few That A Child May Write Theme HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME Glory Of Contempt IS JESUS CHRIST THE WAY THE THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE Wonderfull Post Bub wonderfull Post Bub wonderfull BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND JOY Kats And Peace Be With Ya
Old 03-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #2478
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 7th

"God knows us."

We can't pretend we are something we are not with him. This should liberate us to a remarkable degree of intimacy, but most of us run from such a close relationship with God. If our desire, however, is to become more like him, the only way to be transformed is by inviting him and looking at our heart, our motivations, and our desires.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24

Heaven

Old 03-08-2009, 08:55 AM   #2479
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 8th

"We are comforted to comfort others."

God doesn't bless us because we are somehow uniquely better than everyone else, but specifically to equip, empower, and encourage us to comfort others. God has human hands only when I use mine to his glory and for his purposes!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all of our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Heaven

Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #2480
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus Amen And Amen

For The Word Teaches Us Brother That We Stand In Awe, The Word Teaches Us Psalm 4.3 BUT Know That The Lord Hath Surley Set Apart HIM That Is Godly For Himself AND THE LORD Of Host Will Hear Him When He Calls and for some of us who have been there to and fro WE Know Jesus GLORY TO GOD as the man of many sorrows he never walked alone utterly he had disciples But It will Still A Lonley Walk A Life Taken As Well In Life And In Death THAT No Other Could fuifill GLORY TO GOD AND We Our Taught IF WE A PART Of The Suffermeant WE Are Obligated Being Partakers Of His Comfort And His Counsel through trials spirtually warfares JESUS Have Us One Thing And Thats Hope Where There Is No Hope He Overcame The World Neither Jew Nor Greek Or Gentile But Jehovhoa GOD Is True To His Own GLORY TO GOD If He Binds Up The False Prophets Who I Call Flash In The Pans AND gives Theme Their Day What More GLORY TO GOD Will He Do Unto His Children Suffering Today Following Him In Spirt And Truth He Binds Up the captives and prisoners And the weak hands and feeble kness PRAISE JESUS Good News THE HEATHREN ARE PERSHIED OUT OF HIS LAND God Hears And Acts The Lord Thou Hast Heared the desires Of The Humple Thou WILT PREPARE THEIR HEART THOU WILL CAUSE THINE EAR TO HEAR Psalm 10,17 so as partakers of the kingdom of God we our few more than many GLORY TO GOD but its our job to comfort each other in our time of need just no matter what GODS SPIRT Is Not Self Employed Amen he will show you you have to be obiedent TO SACRAFICE rather your in a valley or up on high i can surley testifiy THAT in the valley you,ll find someone LOWER Than You In That Valley and second glance thats why we find ourselfs there more than we like GLORY TO GOD you will cry i dont know Lord and all the sudden a light will compass in your head To PRAY IN STAND FAST Of Why and thats to reach some one there next to ya Praise Jesus When He Took The Keys To Life And Death And Heaven And Hell He Did It TO SAVE AND OVERCOME PRAISE JESUS that we presue Today There Is A Reason WHY GLORY They Call Him Saviour The Corner Stone Only He Can Set The Captives Free PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats Peace Be With Everyone IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Glory To God What Ever Your Fighting Demons Boundries I Tell Ya What One Day Soon They Are Going To Turn Around soon And Bow To The Cornerstone AND CONFESS JESUS IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Pharroha Had To Agree With Moses After Coutinually Trying To Overcome THE GOD OF ABRAHAM By Saying MOSES OH MOSES YOUR GOD IS GOD
Old 03-10-2009, 05:42 AM   #2481
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 10th

"Need help in your affliction?"

Isn't it amazing what we can let our minds do to us? We blow things out of proportion, and it causes such great suffering and distress. When we thrust ourselves into panic and fear, it is good to know that we can turn to the Lord, and He will be faithful to comfort us. Open yourself to His peace, and you will find new serenity.

The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.

Psalm 25:17

Heaven

Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #2482
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen And Amen

GLORY TO GOD, Only He Can Pull Us Out Of distress PRAISE JESUS And Spilt The Seas AS HE DECLARED THY TRUTH THY STRENETH AND THY POWER Has He Did Unto The Hebrew Children WITH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE HE Declares Thy Truth Thy Love And Thy Kindness And Tender Mercy THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES Good Old Psalm 80 > 1,7 GIIVE, Ear O Shepered Of Isarel Thou That Leadest Joseph Like A Flock; Thou That Dwellest Before Ephraim And Benjaming And Manasseh STIR UP THY STRENGTH And Come And Save Us Tirn Again O God And Cause Thy Face To Shine And We Shall Be Saved LORD OF HOST How Long Wilt thou be angry angainst the prayer of thy people Thou Feedest Theme With Bread with The Bread Of Tears And Givest Theme Tears to drink And Great Messure Thou Makest Us A Strife Unto Our Neibours And Our Enmies Laugh Amoung themeselfs Turn Again O God Of Hosts And Cause Thy Face To Shine And We Will Be Saved PRAISE JESUS He Said To Those Of You That Laugh Will Weep Later Bub Like You Posted A While A Back Cruel To Be Kind AMEN Gods Love Is Sometimes Tough But Know That What Ever Trials We Endure FOR HIS WILL AND HIS PURPOSE So We Acknowlege Him In All Ways And He Shall Make All Paths Strait And Works Everything Out Perfectly ACORDING TO HIS WILL Praying Blessings And Streneth Kats IN THE NAMES THE ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Glory To God And Peace Be With You
Old 03-11-2009, 05:47 AM   #2483
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 11th

"Who is Godot?"

In the 1940s, Samuel Beckett wrote a play called Waiting for Godot, which is now regarded as a classic. Two men stand on an empty stage, hands in their pockets, staring at each other. All they do is stand and stare. There is no action, no plot, they just stand there waiting for Godot to come.

But who is Godot? Is he a person? Does he represent God? Christian ethicist Lewis Smedes suggests, Godot "stands for the pipe dreams that a lot of people hang on to as an escape." As the play ends, those men are still standing on the stage doing nothing, just waiting. When the 50th anniversary of that play was celebrated, someone asked Beckett, "Now will you tell us who Godot is?" He answered, "How should I know?"

Waiting for Godot is a parable of many people's lives—empty and meaningless, a pointless matter of waiting. And if there's no God of love, grace, and wisdom, then life really is a hopeless waiting for empty time to pass.

Our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 3:20

Heaven

Old 03-11-2009, 09:29 PM   #2484
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
These Fulfilled Christ, PRAISE JESUS

Wonderfull Post Godot AND HE SHALL BE CALLED THE REEDEEMER THE CORNERSTONE THE CARPTENER THE SWEET ROSE OF SHARON THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE CORNER STONE JESUS And I Quote Your Words JESUS IS ABLE TO SAVE, COMPLTELY Those Who Come To Him In Spirt And Truth BECAUSE He Always Lives To Intercede For Theme, Glory To God He Intercedes For Those Wo Were Once Subject To Death Through THE POWER Of His Words, Glory To God Through The Word He Makes Well Known HE NEEDS US Jesus Said What You Do Unto Others You Have Done Unto Me HE, Needed A Hand Maiden To Give Him Life He Needed A Donkey To get him to his birth place, He Needed John The Babtist To Babtise Him He Needed His Disciples To Whatch Him He Needed Simon To Help Him Carry The Cross And Asks One Thing Of Us To Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You And Forbearing One Another In Love Through All Our Trials JESUS Through Sacrafice IS MORE THAN ABLE TO DELIVERER US From Wars That Is To Big For Us And At Time Its Overwhelming PRAISE JESUS What He Can Do Blessed Our They WHO ARE POOR IN SPIRT For They Shall Be Filled AMEN HE BECAME POOR SO WE COULD BECOME RICH In Spirt And In Prospertiy Constaly Seek The Way The Truth And The Life Within In The Messure OF CHRIST ya see His Kingdom Is Endless You Can Never Under Estimate THE POWER OF JESUS Pass It Along, Mark 10, verse 49 We Has Children Of The Kingdom Always Have Something To Give FOR Everyone Shall Be Salted With Fire And Every Sacrifice Shall Be Salted With Salt PRAISE JESUS Peace Be With You you All In JESUS Name BLESSINGS AND STRENETH
Old 03-13-2009, 05:45 AM   #2485
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 13th

"God is with us."

He is at work right now, undoing Satan's destructive messes and leading us to places he wants us to go. This is true in everything we do and everywhere we go. The key is for us to seek his purpose, to live his will. If that is our goal, then we can be sure our God is with us every step of our way.

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

Heaven

Old 03-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #2486
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

If He Saves Us Completly He Is Us With Us Through Our All And Sis Say Word Up The Probleam Is With Self When Storms Arise We Our The First To Think About Throwing In The Towel AMEN GOD IS IN OUR MIDST AND ABOVE US TO REMIND US OTHER WISE and wating To reach Up And GRAB OUR SALVATION GLORY TO GOD He Is With Us The word says IN Hebrew 7>19 19 And Opens For Good Study For The Law Made Nothing Perfect But The Bringing In Of A BETTER HOPE Per Hope A Hope Still We Cant See AS EVEN BEEN MADE PERFECT Glory To God Thats Why We Walk By Faith Not By Sight And The Lord Says If We Strife He Will Make It Perfect But The Bringing In Of A Better Hope The Only Hope WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST GLORY As Hebrews Is Teaching On Down To Verse 22 By So Much Was Jesus Made A Surtey Of A Better Testament PRAISE JESUS 23 And They Truly Were Many Priest Because They Were Not Suffred To continue By Reason Of Death we suffer these things spirtually with our walk and growth and ups and down With Him PRAISE JESUS But He Obeyed All The Way Through Life And All The Way To Death To Set Us All Free And Gave Us A Freedom Brother To Just Cry Out And Reach Up To Our Salvation And Bring It Down Wonderfull Post This Morning GOD IS With Us BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE In Jesus Name
Old 03-14-2009, 07:43 AM   #2487
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 14th

"Promises into prayers."

Dear Lord, I am going to put out the effort to grow in your grace. Please bless my efforts and receive them as my heartfelt appreciation for loving me when I was unlovable and redeeming me when I was lost. I want to be productive to your glory in my life with Jesus, through whom I pray. Amen.

Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to gooodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:5-8

Heaven

Old 03-15-2009, 07:46 AM   #2488
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 15th

"Jesus, there's just something about that name!"

The words to the song are right. Salvation from what is warped and broken in our world is found in no one else. He is our Savior because he was willing to come to this world, bear our limitations, shame, and sin, and then triumph over them.

The name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth... Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Acts 4:12

Heaven

Old 03-16-2009, 06:38 AM   #2489
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 16th

"What to wear today."

Paul reminds us that there is a set of clothing that is always in style. We wear this clothing because we are special. This clothing is from the Ultimate Designer's collection called character and is best worn when with other people. These qualities are hard to wear, but always a blessing to those who meet us when we're decked out in this wardrobe.

As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Colossians 3:12

Heaven

Old 03-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #2490
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 17th

"Take one step."

So often we hope our lives will change through a giant leap of faith, a profound decision, or a significant act of service. In reality, the only way we change is one step at a time, and every step counts.

Love the Lord your God, obey His voice, and cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.

Deuteronomy 30:20

Heaven