++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-21-2010, 07:09 AM   #16
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Proof that God exists...

Proof is everywhere...but the perception of it begins inside you...it begins by what you believe in.

Believe there is no God...and you WILL NOT see Him in your life. Believe there is..and He WILL become known to you and very available for questions and help.

I have been on both sides of the fence. Life is much better with God.

Last edited by Sasa : 07-28-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:31 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Proof is everywhere...but the perception of it begins inside you...it begins by what you believe in.

Believe there is no God...and you want see Him in your life. Believe there is..and He will become known to you and very available for questions and help.

I have been on both sides of the fence. Life is much better with God.
PRAISE JESUS He is The Mover Our Mountains, And Trenches, Yes indeed, AND AMEN, Inside Us, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN US AND ALL AROUND US, which is the word Of God, thats the most precious gift is that almighty one on one, if you aint where you wanna be he will sure tell you what you need to know, Life Is Eternal With God so many misconceptions leads some far from GOD, but the one thing is they miss is the love the he has for man kind... JESUS spoke Of Many They Speak Of Love For Me With Their Lips Yet Their hearts be far from me, that worship with false doctrine, the blind leading the blind ya,alls, PRAISE YA JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WIT US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,
Old 10-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #18
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nickmiller71) Where is it?
lol

Man created God, not the other way around.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:11 PM   #19
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) lol

Man created God, not the other way around.
my joy that flows from within, Chris, in the younger genaration of our youth of a nation, you look at yourselve and your like im dad, from my own personal observations im not gifted in our youth of nation leadership because oh boy a lot of youth needs harder leadership and DISPLINE, im not a mean person, from my own personal observation like wow there beliefs arange from well i believe in jesus but i dont believe in GOD i Believe In God, But i dont Believe In Jesus, Well I Believe In God But i dont Believe The Bible Is True, And I Believe Some Of The Bible But i dont Believe In God, well im a gay kid but i dont believe in God Because I was Raised He Hates Gays And It Goes On And On, Now Truly Was Not Raised In A RELEGIOUS House Hold, But The Word Of God Was Taught In The Basics, all though catholic relegion was found further in my roots than any other, but i guess you can say and round to it To Babtist, One Member i can recall left A Nondonomanation Church Because They Did,nt Like Smoke, And Babtist did,nt mind, So he told peps He Was A Babacostal, I do Pray For Our Youth Leaders Whatever They Are, Because They Got A Hard Job, We Got Girls Younger Than 15 wanting to be mamas, the rate higher than ever before, leading to more abortions and more children the govermeant will have to take care of, and it upsets me, i dont mean to sound like a wet blankent when bringing precious life in this world, but they should be born with parents who are responsbile and have some kinda goals in their like, parenting does not come with an instruction manual, but what ever happend to being Well Lets Get Through College First, i feel for the children being born in THE USA As Well As I Feel For Those In ISRAEL, you can see they are one, one thing though that gives me hope IS HE GOT THE LITTLE ONES IN HIS HAND, And The Entire World, Everybodys Jobs In Leadership Is Dificult GOD does Not See One Sin No Greater Than The Other Nor Does He See, Ones Leadership No Harder Than The Other, FOR THOSE STRIFING TODAY IN A SUFFERING MINSTRIES We Have Overcome, We Cant Be Our Own Democracy Like So Many AND TURN The Weapons On Our Brethren I think Many Times IN OUR WARFARE that gets confusing, FOR GOD Does CHASTISE His Little Ones, With An All Consuming Fire, To Keep Theme On Track And In The Way They Should Go, All kids, have greed Jealusy And In Patients, For They Born Into Sin, These Things GOD surley does not stand for, And In A Stand You Will Find That The Problems, Be As One, The Word Says The Final ENMIE That Will Be Destoyed Is Death, And How It Bulids To A Massive A Cloud Of Despair IT STARTS With The LITTLE BRANCHES JESUS SPOKE OF THE LITTLIE BRANCHES, Spoil The Vine, as To pruning we dont let the dead leafs consume the green foliage No We Are Going Pluck Those Out As Soon As We See One, The Same Is Aliken To These Spirts that Death Builds On, Which Were Born With Can And Able, Greed Jealusy In Patients, We All Want Promotion , BUT JESUS SAID IT COMETH NOT FROM THE EAST NOR THE WEST, But It Cometh From JESUS, HE BEARS WITH US, So Strong, In These Days, To All Of Us Standing In Warfare, Love One Another The Way He Love Us In Al Things, To Every Place In Need The Tree Is Always YIELDING ITS FRUIT NEVER CEASING, THE SAME GOD Who Yields Us And Sustains Us Yields, The Strangers The Outcasts, And Those WAY Estray In Every Field, NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE, The God Of Abraham The God Of Moses, Who Throne Is Even Above The Heavens.................. never think that others gifts is better than your specifc gifts, because As Paul Wrote In The Precious CORITHIANS, We Cant Have One Without The Other We Cant Tell One Body Part That Is Needed WELL Cant Have That Because This Part Is Stronger Than That Part, But The Entire AMOUR Is Needed,