++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-25-2005, 06:30 PM   #1
dario
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Can you find God in everything?

A few co-workers and I were having a discussion about the movie, "Meet the Fockers." They had all agreed that it was a bad and raunchy movie that was not worth seeing. I, however, enjoyed it thoroughly and made the statement that I could find God in that movie. They disagreed with me, and, when I gave an example they once again disagreed saying that God cannot be in something as immoral as that movie was. I would like to know everyone's thoughts on that. Can you find God in everything? In movies, music, and the one example my co-workers liked to use, satan worshippers?

Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:55 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes I agree For It Was Written The Kingdom Of GOD IS INSIDE AND ALL AROUND YOU Good And Evil Is Everything Its Up To You Whos Eyes Your Going See Through Let Not Your Eye Be Darkned And Ye Shall Not Be Blind When Looking Through The Eyes Of Love Instead Of Being So Quick To Judge With Closed Minds And Closed Hearts.. COL Ch.1.16 FOR BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED That Are In Heaven And That Are In Earth Visble And Invisble Whether They Be Thrones Or Domions Or Principalities Or Dominons Or Powers All Things Were Created By Him And For Him TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY ...Even The Day Of Evil God Made .....But To Simply Anwser Your Question..His Spirt Moves Upon Movies Art Theatre And Most Of All Music ..I,ve Did Long Studys On The Book Of ACTS A Good Majortiy And 95 percent Forgive Mre Complete Certified MORONS GOD IS GOOD IS GOOD GOD HE LOVETH MAN KIND And Made Each Everything In The Earth Gifts For Theme To Indulge ...But They Love To Listien To The Serpent From Eden Whos Misson Is To Rob And Still HAPPINESS JOY PEACE...And For The Other 10 Percent ..We Will All Just Rock On ...GOD BLESS THE FOCKERS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-26-2005, 12:04 PM   #3
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Ditto that, cs...God can be found in the tineyist microbe to the ends of the the Universe...in every atom that makes up all of creation and everything that is contained therein. God IS in the very air we breathe...

again, dario, it is an example of man's inability and loss of "memory" to fathom such when they must justify and catagorize such things in a whether to accept or not idea...some people get it and others don't...but sooner or later, everyone will...or so we can hope...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-27-2005, 11:37 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Oh how I agree About the Tineyest Microbe The Tineyest things Speaks To One Indivual LOUDER than The Big Things ..
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-29-2005, 01:33 PM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
This is a hard one, and I am just gonna respond to the media bit mostly cos it always fascinates me.

I think it is more than God just 'being in everything'. I think he chooses to reveal Himself in these ways. He wants people to find him and He will use things like film to draw people to Himself; to become attracted to his character.

Now the funny thing about God is that he tends to show up in so many films that U wouldnt expect Him to. Alot of the time it isnt immensely obvious but He still makes His heart known and uses other forms of art and film to convey it. Because as we know, the film industry is a huuuuge influence on western culture especially.

I saw that movie and was actually surprised to find characteristics of God shining through, even in the hippie-sex-coach wife's opinions. hehe. But that is me. I can understand that other believers wouldnt cope with watching the movie of course, but i encourage them to not be fearful of such movies and think of how they are a huge key to evangelistic conversation among other things.

As for that satanist thing, when God is revealed in satanists, it would really only be cos of Christian influence on moral values in his culture that they havent noticed, cos they rebel against the laws of God on purpose.

All in all, I commend your conversation with those other believers and I encourage U to keep on hammering it in, and even talk to non-believers about it. Good on U hay.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-01-2005, 09:56 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
I agree About Films The Last Time I whatched The Movie PRANCER About Santas Lost Dear, I was on my kness ...And Finding Neveland Had A Big Impact On me ... WE Need To Make A Spirtual Movie List... That Would Be So Cool
Old 05-01-2005, 11:20 PM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Lets Doooo It Heheheee!!!

ROCK HARD!!!