++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-28-2004, 07:22 AM   #16
katzthatsme
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jester) if it is a "Best Of Album" it better not have WAWO on it becasue that is no where near the best of Creed
may not be but you can guarentee it will have it on it for the people who only like some of creed and not all of it
Old 02-28-2004, 09:42 AM   #17
bobben
USER INFO »
if Creed release a greatest hits album, which playlist do you guys want?
Max. 18-19 songs

My favourite:
1. Bullets
2. What If
3. Torn
4. Beautiful
5. One Last Breath
6. Faceless Man
7. My Own Prison
8. What's This Life For
9. With Arms Wide Open (just so it would sell)
10. My Sacrifice
11. Higher
12. Signs
13. One
14. Don't Stop Dancing
15. Wash Away Those Years
16. Weathered
17. Never Die
18. To Whom It May Concern

Give me yours!?
Old 02-28-2004, 11:00 AM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
to tell you the truth i cant think about this rite now~~but of course i will later,,But i would love to hear and acoustic version of whash away those years,And i guess a Few Live Songs or a least one on the greatest hits Cd,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-28-2004, 12:17 PM   #19
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Why don't you guys want WAWO? I think it's the best ballad that has ever been writen. Well, if it should be a greatest hits we all know which songs that would show up, but it will be a best of Stand Here With Me have to be on it 'cause I think it's be best song that every have writen. It's my favorit!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 02-28-2004, 06:09 PM   #20
bobben
USER INFO »
WAWO has done a lot of good for Creed, but also ruined a lot!! If they had never released that song, Creed would been seen as a hard-rock band today! I think that's a shame that just because of that song, people look at Creed as a pop\rock-band! That's the reason why I personally hate that song! But on another side, it cleared the path for all the other material which we all love!

Last edited by bobben : 02-29-2004 at 07:51 AM.
Old 02-28-2004, 09:31 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
I love A.W.O but i must say I like the video most of all There is No way i mean come on that the song could be missed on a G.H album But i agree with bobben to certian point thats the one song creed Will Always be Known For But there is a lot Of other ones two Like any good band for that matter That goes overlooked, But The song it self is powerfull Ballad indeed and that song reached A lot of people in A lot ways And This is one song that Means Alot To Stapp Im sure!! But I get to meanings Out of it At times All I get Out of it Is Heavean~~
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-29-2004, 06:25 AM   #22
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by bobben) WAWO has did a lot of good for Creed, but also ruined a lot!! If they had never released that song, Creed would been seen as a hard-rock band today! I think that's a shame that just because of that song, people look at Creed as a pop-band! That's the reason why I personally hate that song! But on another side, it cleared the path for all the other material which we all love!

What does it matter? We all know that Creed is a hard-rock band. If WAWO wouldn't have got that big DSD (Don't Stop Dancing) might have did it and people would still look at Creed as a pop-band. I quote Flip from the #3 INK magazine:

Quote: (Originally Posted by Flip) The K-Rock Acoustic Christmas was somewhat humbling. We played on that first day, which was a little on the lighter side. The second day had Godsmack and others we felt we could have fit with better. But we were scheduled after Beck and Coldplay, and they put on great sets, but with a different sound. We came out after Coldplay and opened with "Bullets". About 30 seconds into the song people were walking out. It was somewhat humbing, but at the same time brought us back to reality. It was kind of positive rom a negative.

I laughed myself to death when I read that!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by THE LITHIUM : 02-29-2004 at 06:28 AM.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:05 AM   #23
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
WAWO definately has to be on a Greatest Hits Album... that song/vid attended me on Creed! "Catchy song "I thought at first... "Great looking singer" I thought at second hand... "What a VOICE". Let's check them out!

And then I went on a rollercoaster-ride through all their songs... They kept surprising me! I fell in love with them... musically, vocally, lyrically and visually!

They stand for a complete band! Their music can comfort me when I'm in a "soft" mood and it can satisfy me when I'm in a "hardrocking" mood... and everything in between Yep! The diversity drew me in... at last!
Most of the bands that are out there keep sounding the same... album after album! But Creed seem to menage to put different kinds of rock into each of their albums! I loooove Lullabye... I loooove Bullets... I have to admitt that there's one song that I dislike, that has to be "Sister". All the other songs are even to me!

I've tried but I can't come up with a complete Greatest Hits Album... too hard to choose!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 03-02-2004, 12:40 PM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) WAWO definately has to be on a Greatest Hits Album... that song/vid attended me on Creed! "Catchy song "I thought at first... "Great looking singer" I thought at second hand... "What a VOICE". Let's check them out!

And then I went on a rollercoaster-ride through all their songs... They kept surprising me! I fell in love with them... musically, vocally, lyrically and visually!

They stand for a complete band! Their music can comfort me when I'm in a "soft" mood and it can satisfy me when I'm in a "hardrocking" mood... and everything in between Yep! The diversity drew me in... at last!
Most of the bands that are out there keep sounding the same... album after album! But Creed seem to menage to put different kinds of rock into each of their albums! I loooove Lullabye... I loooove Bullets... I have to admitt that there's one song that I dislike, that has to be "Sister". All the other songs are even to me!

I've tried but I can't come up with a complete Greatest Hits Album... too hard to choose!
I know it it supprised the heck out of me WW when all of creeds songs was like looking in a mirror when i checked all there stuff out and i was like Whats Going on here!!! Hey do ya know ur user name Would Have been one of my choices For One HAHAHAHA..... I dislike that has to be sister.......I know it.....that ones mine like ya did not know....LMAO hahahahahahahaha ROCK ON ROCK ON ROCK ON
Old 03-02-2004, 01:23 PM   #25
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I think Sister is a really great song!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-02-2004, 02:43 PM   #26
creed_freak
USER INFO »
here is my list.

1. torn
2. my pwn prison
3. what's this life for
4. one
5. what if?
6. say i
7. with arms wide open
8. HIGHER!!
9. wash away those years
10. inside us all
11. bullets
12. who's got my back?
13. my sacrifice
14. weathered
15. don't stop dancing
16. sister
17. beautiful
18. one last breath

not in any particular order.
Old 03-02-2004, 03:16 PM   #27
The Lithium
USER INFO »
It's an okay list.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-02-2004, 04:33 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
theres just too many too choose from Let Creed worry about hehe
Old 03-03-2004, 07:58 AM   #29
NeedforCreed
USER INFO »
Mop

Greatest hits would be MOP wouldn't it? Does that album rock or what? If I only had one album from any band, that would be it.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:37 AM   #30
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) theres just too many too choose from Let Creed worry about hehe

Yeah, let's do that!

Quote: (Originally Posted by NeedforCreed) Greatest hits would be MOP wouldn't it? Does that album rock or what? If I only had one album from any band, that would be it.

No... I'd pick Weathered. That's so kick ass!! I think Stand Here With Me is the best song that has ever been writen.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor