++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 09-04-2004, 06:44 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
BENDAS (my Band)

Alright... for you CreedFeeders that Didn't know... over the past summer... i've been through hell and back w/ my Old Band Disheveled... Basically, The Kicked My out because of Jealousy and Greed. My Singer(who wrote all of songs and Guitar parts except for one song...) didn't like me trying to accually write songs/guitar parts... i wanted to do the Tremonti/Stapp thing... he wanted to be a Solo artist w/ a Backup band... in the form of a regular band...
He and the other Guitarist Didn't like my style of playing (lead work) because they couldn't do it themselves.... so they kicked my ass out...

WELL.... My old Drummer in that band, who is also my best friend, Quit that band And we've Formed a new Band...Tho our lineup is still Fractured...

We're Called BENDAS...
Bendas is a Chamorro word for "blindfold"
(the Chamorans are the natives of guam...which my Drummer is...)
We're still looking for a Bassist and Lead Singer...
our Website is BENDASmusic
The site is not yet complete (because our lineup is not yet complete)
More will be added as as possible!!!
PEACE
W-T (matt)

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 09-09-2004, 12:09 AM   #2
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Anyone?

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 09-09-2004, 02:26 PM   #3
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
hard to post about a band we can't listen...
Old 09-09-2004, 02:56 PM   #4
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
That sucks dude...I hope everything works out for you guys. The band thing for me is pretty much dissipated as well. Bleeding Love is still gonna happen, just later on. I will be going up to Seattle to work at Solid State/Tooth and Nail Recording Studios and I will continue to write...So I will have a record label and stuff. Sorry about the rambling, I'll just put it in the newsletter, which should be coming shortly.

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:52 PM   #5
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) hard to post about a band we can't listen...
You could comment on the Website layout that i'm really proud of!... lol...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 09-09-2004, 05:15 PM   #6
kariyanine
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to kariyanine Send a message via MSN to kariyanine Send a message via Yahoo to kariyanine
you got to get it on a better server than AOL, it kills the feel of your site with the AOL Hometown bar at the top. Your menu bar is cool but I'm not a big fan of the repeating background image, it seems to break your site apart.

There is really no content so it is hard to comment on the site as it is really just an empty shell right now. It would be cool once you get it up and running to have some song samples though.
Old 09-09-2004, 05:21 PM   #7
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by kariyanine) you got to get it on a better server than AOL, it kills the feel of your site with the AOL Hometown bar at the top. Your menu bar is cool but I'm not a big fan of the repeating background image, it seems to break your site apart.
true dat, word for word

Old 09-09-2004, 05:25 PM   #8
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by kariyanine) you got to get it on a better server than AOL, it kills the feel of your site with the AOL Hometown bar at the top. Your menu bar is cool but I'm not a big fan of the repeating background image, it seems to break your site apart.

There is really no content so it is hard to comment on the site as it is really just an empty shell right now. It would be cool once you get it up and running to have some song samples though.
Thank you!... see this helps me... i realize the site is pretty incomplete right now... so this is the time for me to make changes you know?... as far as getting a New Server... um... doubtful.... i realize the banner at the top is gay... but it's free and it's easy to manage... and i can manage it Myself... which is KEY... at this time, i can't really put up a whole lot of pics... because we don't have a full line up... once we do... i'll have pics of everyone LEFT and RIGHT... and hopefully we can make some demos and get them hosted... PEACE OUT

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 09-11-2004, 04:36 AM   #9
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
Stick to making music, because it can't really be worse than your website making

Or can it?!?!
Old 09-11-2004, 07:54 PM   #10
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Said Eyes) Stick to making music, because it can't really be worse than your website making

Or can it?!?!
LMAO!!!

Those would be my words as well!