++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-16-2004, 02:39 PM   #46
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hockeymom97) Well here is the email that I sent them today. I am serious with this being a daily email. More ammunition for the Better Business Bureau.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:35 PM
To: Melissa; '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Mail Delivery Warning--CREEDINK FAN CLUB CALENDARS

Today is Tuesday March 16, 2004. I have sent numerous emails regarding the consumable goods that I have purchased through my membership with Creedink that I have not received. You have broken contract that with my membership I would receive a Quarterly Calendar for 2004 and Quarterly Creedink Magazine emails. I kept my end of the contract by giving you a valid credit card and you charged the payment to it. My records show that the payment cleared my bank on 09/08/03 for the membership. I am requesting the date of when I will receive my refund for goods that I purchased and are not available. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau yesterday. You have stolen my money and I would appreciate the goods that I paid for or my money back.

I will continue to email daily until I receive a response on when I can expect the goods or the refund.

Your prompt response would be beneficial to you.

You better get a response because they are stealing your money and have broken their part in the agreement.
Old 03-16-2004, 04:02 PM   #47
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) You better get a response because they are stealing your money and have broken their part in the agreement.

This is the report from the BBB regarding creedink. Someone previously filed a complaint with them from Creedpit. The BBB won't be able to get us our money back or the goods that we purchased, but most companies don't want a negative report shown on them. This report should also go to Wind Up since they are owners of Creedink. The more complaints that are filed the more will show up on their report.

Here it is:

BBB of Central Florida, Inc.
151 S Wymore Rd, #100
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(407) 621-3300

CREEDINK
3848 Commerce Loop
Orlando, FL 32808
View Location Map

Local Phone Number: (407) 532-3399
Fax Number: (407) 532-0503
TOB Classification: Computers-Internet Services

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience

One complaint has been processed by the Bureau in its three-year reporting period. The complaint was not resolved.

Report as of: 3/16/2004

Copyright: 2004 BBB of Central Florida, Inc.

As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service, or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time.

The Better Business Bureau reports on members and non-members. Membership in the BBB is voluntary, and members must meet and maintain BBB standards. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report.

For further information about this type of business category, please read the following publications, provided by the Council of Better Business Bureaus:
Leveraging the Internet for Business Use

Helping Consumers and Business to Maintain an Ethical Marketplace
Old 03-16-2004, 06:01 PM   #48
Shadow
USER INFO »
I'm pretty sure you can also make a report online. In fact, I know you can (I've done it in another state). When I get time later tonight I will get the link and post it. I think it would be easier to make a complaint online.
Old 03-16-2004, 06:15 PM   #49
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) I'm pretty sure you can also make a report online. In fact, I know you can (I've done it in another state). When I get time later tonight I will get the link and post it. I think it would be easier to make a complaint online.

I did file mine online. I think I did post the website in an earlier post. Thanks for your help with that though.
Old 03-17-2004, 10:33 AM   #50
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Hockeymom, I can't find the reply you made about doing the complaint online, as far as where to go to do it. Can you re-post it or Shadow, can you? Thanks. I'm getting steamed now!
Old 03-17-2004, 11:07 AM   #51
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Hockeymom, I can't find the reply you made about doing the complaint online, as far as where to go to do it. Can you re-post it or Shadow, can you? Thanks. I'm getting steamed now!

I'm sorry, I thought that I posted it earlier. Here it is for you.

http://www.orlando.bbb.org
Old 03-17-2004, 01:27 PM   #52
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Don't be sorry silly! I'm going to take care of it right now! Thanks.
Old 03-17-2004, 01:47 PM   #53
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Hi Girls! I'm filing right now. However, I did just call CreedInk and left a message for a "Pat Geary" who the secretary said ran CreedInk and was out of the office for the day. I said, "Do you expect him to return?" leaving it unopened as to "if it all????" "Ummm," she said, "I don't know anything about CreedInk. He deals with all that. I'll transfer you." Click. I left a message. Let you know if I EVER hear back.
Old 03-17-2004, 02:01 PM   #54
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Hi Girls! I'm filing right now. However, I did just call CreedInk and left a message for a "Pat Geary" who the secretary said ran CreedInk and was out of the office for the day. I said, "Do you expect him to return?" leaving it unopened as to "if it all????" "Ummm," she said, "I don't know anything about CreedInk. He deals with all that. I'll transfer you." Click. I left a message. Let you know if I EVER hear back.

Please keep us posted. Thanks for the update. Hope you hear back from him.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:14 AM   #55
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Just thought I'd let you know, the man never called me back. Here's the man's number if anyone else would like to give it a try:
1-407-532-3399, Pat Geary is his name, who you'd ask for.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:26 AM   #56
Jez
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Just thought I'd let you know, the man never called me back. Here's the man's number if anyone else would like to give it a try:
1-407-532-3399, Pat Geary is his name, who you'd ask for.
Wow, Joy...I can't believe you actually found it! And I thought I could google! tee hee

Creed~~Bullets
Old 03-19-2004, 11:28 AM   #57
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Wish I could take credit, but I found it when I filed on the Better Business Bureau.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:33 AM   #58
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Wish I could take credit, but I found it when I filed on the Better Business Bureau.

Some people have received an email stating that the calendars have been mailed and should be delivered in 7-10 days. I have not received that email, but it has been posted at the pit. The girl who received the email also filed a complaint with the BBB.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:43 PM   #59
Shadow
USER INFO »
Thanks for the update. I never received an email either.
Old 03-19-2004, 01:56 PM   #60
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ditto, thanks Hockeymom.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.