++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-22-2003, 11:48 PM   #76
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Nothing compares to the excitement that builds at the beginning of that show when the music is playing and the anticipation is building and you see them coming out and you are just WAITING for the explosions. Too damn cool.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-22-2003, 11:54 PM   #77
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
oh how true!!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-23-2003, 12:01 AM   #78
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
It's been nearly a year since I saw them, but I remember that anticipation very well!! The pyro was absolutely amazing, I'd never been to a concert with that before. It was also VERY hot, I was on the rail, and I can only imagine how hot it would have been on stage!!
Old 01-23-2003, 12:06 AM   #79
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I know, when I went to the Phoenix show, it was great when the pyros went off, we were in the pit and it was getting kind of chilly out and that helped to warm things up, not that Scott wasn't hot enough to warm me up!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-23-2003, 12:42 AM   #80
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
You guy's gotta stop, It's going to be awhile before I can see them again, I'm a Creed junkie I can't get enough. Hurry and release that DVD I need a fix man . One of my favorite parts before a Creed show is the music they play before the show starts then the lights go out and you hear that loud crack of thunder, and then Walking around I hear the sound......I need a fix
Old 01-23-2003, 12:36 PM   #81
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
You all got me wanting a fix myself. I'm still having concert high from NYE. It was my first concert and I was so excited my husband was holding me up. I got weak in the knees,know what I mean. Everytime I hear a song or watch a video I think I saw them sing that song LIVE!!!! After he sang WAWO the first thing I did that night was come home and hug and kiss my kids.

:band:

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 01-23-2003, 04:08 PM   #82
Kris
USER INFO »
NYE

I'm also hoping they come out with a concert DVD really,really soon. When I need alittle Creed, I just play the tape from VH1's showing of Atlanta. But it is way too short, I need something alot longer(it helps me workout longer)
NYE totally rocked!
Old 01-23-2003, 06:15 PM   #83
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Nothing compares to the excitement that builds at the beginning of that show when the music is playing and the anticipation is building and you see them coming out and you are just WAITING for the explosions. Too damn cool.

NYE was my first Creed concert and it was the best concert I've ever been to, no question about it!! I loved the pyro and the fireworks too. They just got me more pumped, as if I needed anything else that night. It was totally awesome!!! I loved the beginning of the show too. The excitement was just building and building until I almost couldn't stand it and then, POW!!! I need a concert fix too. Bring on the DVD!!!

Relearn Love
Old 01-23-2003, 06:46 PM   #84
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I wish I was there!
Old 01-23-2003, 07:01 PM   #85
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
It was by far the best of the four shows I saw last year. Amazing experience. Words don't even do justice to how great it was.
Old 01-23-2003, 07:15 PM   #86
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
It was by far the best of the four shows I saw last year. Amazing experience. Words don't even do justice to how great it was.

so jealous right now... keep torturing me with your reviews abot the concert... feeling fine?

hehehe just kidding!
Old 01-23-2003, 11:51 PM   #87
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
One of the amazing parts of the show for me was when they sat down and sang Weatherd with just an acoustic guitar, Scott could barely stay seated, he was so into the music that night.

Airfare for two to Philly $500.
Hotel for 3 day's in philly ... too much
Spending New Years in philly with Creed......PRICELESS
Old 01-24-2003, 08:40 AM   #88
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Yeah, I know what you mean... Scott said that he was glad to be able to sit down, then he spends the two acoustic songs practically off the stool anyway! LOL Just goes to show how he (and all of Creed) were so into it that night... By the way, love the "priceless" thing...

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL....

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-24-2003, 11:52 AM   #89
Aimee
USER INFO »
It was my second best New Year's celebration (2000 being the #1 of course). And I've been a fan of 3 Doors Down for a while now. I got to see them at the Hard Rock with Nickelback last year and they were just as hot as ever. Both of those shows were killer!
Old 01-24-2003, 04:40 PM   #90
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
One of the amazing parts of the show for me was when they sat down and sang Weatherd with just an acoustic guitar, Scott could barely stay seated, he was so into the music that night.

Airfare for two to Philly $500.
Hotel for 3 day's in philly ... too much
Spending New Years in philly with Creed......PRICELESS

I'm with you, Mr.CreedFreakTN. It put a little dent in my pocketbook too but that experience with Creed and the rest of the fans was THE BEST and worth every penny!!!! I've got to start saving up for their next tour because I'm going to see them as often as I possible can!!

Relearn Love