++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-28-2005, 02:44 PM   #76
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Dude, i said i was drunk, i dont speak much sense when im drunk. Lay off me. lol

ok..whatever dude! That would be my excuse for all of my posts that others find offensive too. Good one! I'll be sure to use that in the future around here LMAO!

btw...I'm not a dude.

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:19 PM   #77
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I went to four on the Weathered tour and it was quite a mix of young and old and everything in between. Tattooed rockers to soccer moms, to little kids. The pits at those shows were nuts sometime. The Ft. Wayne, Indiana, show was the most insane of all the Creed shows I went to.
Ditto to that, and I agree, out of the 4 shows I saw that tour, Ft. Wayne was INSANE!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-30-2005, 06:59 PM   #78
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I went to four on the Weathered tour and it was quite a mix of young and old and everything in between. Tattooed rockers to soccer moms, to little kids. The pits at those shows were nuts sometime. The Ft. Wayne, Indiana, show was the most insane of all the Creed shows I went to.

Kerri, it must been so cool!!!

In defense of Tremonti4life04, i sometimes post when i am drunk too. Just for the fact of being drunk doesnt mean he cant post in here. I am sure he didnt realised and he didnt pretend to be rude or offend anyone. I see some people in here dont accepts apologies
Old 04-30-2005, 07:04 PM   #79
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Kerri, it must been so cool!!!

In defense of Tremonti4life04, i sometimes post when i am drunk too. Just for the fact of being drunk doesnt mean he cant post in here. I am sure he didnt realised and he didnt pretend to be rude or offend anyone. I see some people in here dont accepts apologies
It was indeed kick-ass, Gabi.
Heh, I, too, have posted when a bit tipsy
Old 04-30-2005, 07:19 PM   #80
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) It was indeed kick-ass, Gabi.
Heh, I, too, have posted when a bit tipsy

i am loving the word "tipsy" instead to say drunk.... i didnt know it
Old 04-30-2005, 07:32 PM   #81
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) i am loving the word "tipsy" instead to say drunk.... i didnt know it
Heh, glad to help .
Old 04-30-2005, 08:17 PM   #82
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Tipsy ?! that's new for me too! lol

Cheers!
Old 04-30-2005, 10:23 PM   #83
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Cheers? I say that all the time... usually I don't mean it literally though, lol!
Old 05-01-2005, 02:56 AM   #84
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, havent been here for a while, glad to know people are defending me for shit that i didnt mean. You want me to start offending you ann? I can, and i would, but i dont want to waste my time. I dont want to give off the "Holier than thou" attitude that you do. I admited my mistake. You get on here, and act like you are queen shit of turd hill, grow the fuck up! Everything ive said in the past has never been meant to offend anyone and if you think for one minute that i would offend the handicapped by saying retard, then you are dead wrong!! You shouldnt call mentally handicapped people retarded, you should call them humans. I am in no way shape or form ignorant towards other peoples disabilities, ethnicities, religions, or anything. I am in fact, very fucking fumed by what you and your little stapp chronies get on here and say about me. And as for you telling me where i can and cant post, well, all i gotta say is post a thread on my left nut.

One Omerta, it was a fucking joke, get a life and stop taking shit i say so literal. I can use whatever excuse i want, and you know what, you will just have to deal with it. Whats wrong with american culture today is people like you who cant see that, in the english language, some words have 2 meanings, or more than one context they can be used in, so they start harping on other people about words and phrases they should and shouldnt use. Im allowed to say any word i want, now, do i say them to offend people...NO, NEVER, and if you sit there and harp on me about saying the word retard, then apparently you are the asshole applying that word to the mentally handicapped. Kiss my ass. DUDE

And have fun doing it.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me

Last edited by tremonti4life04 : 05-01-2005 at 02:59 AM.
Old 05-01-2005, 03:02 AM   #85
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made a little stand for me, and if my language is offensive to you, then i do appologize, but i have no appologies or respect for Ann and One Omerta. Thanks for sticking up for me while i was gone.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-01-2005, 08:59 AM   #86
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Tremonti4life04, nice to see ya back
Old 05-01-2005, 09:36 AM   #87
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made a little stand for me, and if my language is offensive to you, then i do appologize, but i have no appologies or respect for Ann and One Omerta. Thanks for sticking up for me while i was gone.

Man, me and you are in the same boat... getting attacked from all sides and defended from whatever sides there are left, lol.

Are you still drunk? LOL, just joking.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:58 AM   #88
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Man, me and you are in the same boat... getting attacked from all sides and defended from whatever sides there are left, lol.

i am by your side guys
Old 05-01-2005, 11:13 AM   #89
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
now who's being literal?

Quote: One Omerta, it was a fucking joke, get a life and stop taking shit i say so literal. I can use whatever excuse i want, and you know what, you will just have to deal with it. Whats wrong with american culture today is people like you who cant see that, in the english language, some words have 2 meanings, or more than one context they can be used in, so they start harping on other people about words and phrases they should and shouldnt use. Im allowed to say any word i want, now, do i say them to offend people...NO, NEVER, and if you sit there and harp on me about saying the word retard, then apparently you are the asshole applying that word to the mentally handicapped. Kiss my ass. DUDE
And have fun doing it.

LOL....hey kid...perhaps you might want to practice what you preach. Quit taking the shit I post so literal...that's what's wrong with people like you, you get fired up and out of control over a message board. I'm allowed to post whatever I want to post, as long as I don't offend people. And if you sit there and harp on me for what I decide to post...then your the asshole implying that I take anyone on here literally. So kiss my ass kid...and have fun doing it

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:43 PM   #90
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Man, me and you are in the same boat... getting attacked from all sides and defended from whatever sides there are left, lol.

No, i wasnt drunk when i posted that. Believe me, you would have known if i was drunk when that was posted. lol. And also, i feel ur pain, damn, u and i are like the message board scape goats. Oh well, at least Kerri still likes me.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me