++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-15-2005, 12:56 PM   #166
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You ASSume much huh?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I dont care if Johellion was banned for being rude with one or more people at the PBF board. Cos i understand her perfectly. PBF is a Stapp cult board, sorry to say that. And its completly understandable that someone can be rude with someone in there (they get on people nerves), cos the most of the board members are annoying and think about Stapp as a perfection.

That's fine if you feel that way about PBF...but are you a member there? If not...then how do you form that opinion? I do believe that there are some who are VERY dedicated to Stapp. That's their business..and not for me to judge. Personally, I've never been a drooler over ANY of Creeds former members...but yes...I'm a Stapp fan...he's got an awesome voice.

Quote: I just think to be rude with someone must be cos she red something that she didnt like, and obviously i would do the same. You make a laugh of AB at your "Creative Section", and dont tell you dont. Dont tell me that is love what you have for AB and thats cos you have them on that section. We never had here a section laughing about Stapp putting quotes like you put on AB pictures. Dont tell me that you like AB and specially Mark, when you had a thread critizicing him just for being honnest and say what really hapenned...cos i think he is too nice anyway, he didnt say loats of things for sure happened at the Creed times...and that why dont like him...you dont like to listen to the TRUE.

First of all...I'm trying to understand your english...so forgive me if I take something wrong....

I'm sorry....do you think I run PBF or something? What they choose to do on THEIR board is THEIR business. Not mine, not yours, not anyones! I'm merely a member who visits there...because I like the Admins of the board...and I appreciate the Stapp updates...there's no other site like it for those Stapp updates, and the women who run that board are people that I'm proud to know (as much as one can on the internet lol). I don't often participate in threads at ANY board I go to, so do NOT accuse me of making fun of AB at any board..unless you've seen posts by me specifically doing just that, please leave me out of your above little rant.

Quote: And say that Brian always have been honnest...he said he was in a bad period of his life and stuff....he didnt lie. I met brian 5 time already and i have to say that he is one of the best guys i have ever met. He is nice and considerated with fans....Marshall rocks. Well, thats another reason why you dont like AB.

What did I say about Brian to warrant this diatribe? Do you NOT read the thread before you hit reply? Did I ever say Brian lied? I said JOHELLION is a LIAR and that her nephew was doing what he loves to do so she needs to move on already. Please tell me WHERE I said anything different? Because what spewed out of your mouth wasn't at ALL what I posted! And you KNOW I don't like AB huh? Interesting. How do you know this? Is there anything else about myself that you'd like to fill me in on? Please do...should be interesting!

Quote: P.S. Thats funny how some of the PBF are here on the board with the invisible mode on the bottom of the main board page

So what if I'm invisible....what difference is it to you? And I'm not a PBF (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean)...I happen to be a person who visits ALOT OF BOARDS, including ABB.net (Cuz ***GASP*** I actually OWN the damn CD) and I'm an Admin at another board I share with MUSIC FANS! So next time you run your pie hole..you might want to get a bit more informed.

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:02 PM   #167
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) Scott is in Vegas filming a commercial that will have his first single added to it. Just as we were told...by "that Kiki guy". He is working while he's there...and so what if he wasn't?

**shakes head**

Thanks for the info Frankie. I know that Nascar played a few Creed songs during some of the races (at least I think they did...lol), and Stapp/GB performed at their awards ceremony....so it makes sense to me that he would do a commercial for them. I think it's cool....
Old 03-15-2005, 03:15 PM   #168
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I'm not saying what you should believe, I'm just saying that's why it seems like there is so much antagonistic feeling between Stapp worhsippers and AB fans.

Anyway, I basically just think both sides have to rememeber that you can enjoy all the music and don't need to incessantly make fun of one or the other.

Ok, so some of us just can't simply be Stapp fans, we are "Stapp worshippers"....but "AB fans" are just that, right? "Fans" as you say.

And we all have to remember to just enjoy all the music, and not incessantly make fun of one or the other.

Ummm, ok. Sure.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:34 PM   #169
titan9
USER INFO »
You know, I think the worshipper tag works both ways. I'm positive there are some Alter Bridge fans who would be considered "Alter Bridge worshippers" just like there are some Stapp fans who would(and are) considered as "Stapp worshippers".

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 03-15-2005, 04:10 PM   #170
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) You know, I think the worshipper tag works both ways. I'm positive there are some Alter Bridge fans who would be considered "Alter Bridge worshippers" just like there are some Stapp fans who would(and are) considered as "Stapp worshippers".

Maybe titan. It's just that I simply don't understand why the need to say things like the quote I posted. I've never called anyone here a "worshipper" of anything. Not music, sports, etc. If I can respect what they like, love, etc. I just can't understand why they can't do the same for me.

But it's ok. I'll just learn to live with it....
Old 03-15-2005, 08:02 PM   #171
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Ok, so some of us just can't simply be Stapp fans, we are "Stapp worshippers"....but "AB fans" are just that, right? "Fans" as you say.

And we all have to remember to just enjoy all the music, and not incessantly make fun of one or the other.

Ummm, ok. Sure.

Excuse my vocabulary. I have noticed that compositions, essays, and even normal message board posts are far more readable and far more... "distinguished" for lack of a better word when one does not repeat the same words over and over until the end of time. I was trying to draw a parallel, not trying to say that AB fans are just fans and Stapp only has worshippers. I was simply trying to avoid mindless repetition.

I was trying to compare the two extremes. Call 'em die-hards, worshippers, whatever, I don't care.

Although as a simple note, I would say that in a ratio of fans to worshippers, Stapp has a MUCH higher base of "die-hards", "worshippers" or whatever you want to call them. It seems so because all of the people who would just be normal "fans" (all these ambiguous words are killing me) are getting fed up, that those fans left seem to usually be die-hard Scott lovers. Nothing wrong with that, but AB definitely has less "fanatic" fans, althoug that is a contradiction, seeing as where the word "fan" comes from...

Yeah, I'm tired, spent, in a bad mood, pay me no mind. I don't even know what I was just trying to say.

But anyway, I was talking about both extremists, the words are interchangable. Worshippers, Die-hards, fanatics, call them what you want, I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:06 PM   #172
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
I have stayed out of this thread because really, what can be said about Stapp that hasn't been said? Those that believe, will. Those that don't, tend to bash. And then there are those of us who have resigned ourselves to a position somewhere in the middle.

But as I said to a new friend I've recently made (someone with whom I fought bitterly over Stapp and yet seem to have found a common ground with, and for whom I have a new found respect) it amazes me how a personality, who most of us have never met, can trigger such heated emotion! THAT is what fascinates me the most. What is it about that man that compels us to carry on for 12 pages in a thread?

Interesting study in human behavior.....................
Old 03-15-2005, 09:13 PM   #173
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RockGoddess) I have stayed out of this thread because really, what can be said about Stapp that hasn't been said? Those that believe, will. Those that don't, tend to bash. And then there are those of us who have resigned ourselves to a position somewhere in the middle.

But as I said to a new friend I've recently made (someone with whom I fought bitterly over Stapp and yet seem to have found a common ground with, and for whom I have a new found respect) it amazes me how a personality, who most of us have never met, can trigger such heated emotion! THAT is what fascinates me the most. What is it about that man that compels us to carry on for 12 pages in a thread?

How is that someone can inspire such devotion from a few and such hate from the many? It is strange.......well for me unless he brings out his album in the next year soon enough it will be Scott who? Oh that Creed guy right.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 03-15-2005, 10:04 PM   #174
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RockGoddess) I have stayed out of this thread because really, what can be said about Stapp that hasn't been said? Those that believe, will. Those that don't, tend to bash. And then there are those of us who have resigned ourselves to a position somewhere in the middle.

Most rock stars are the same way. People commonly seen as egotistical pigs yet who have a few devoted fans often inspire gigantic arguments.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:12 AM   #175
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

LOL! Another parallel between Christ and Stapp! j/k

Honestly... I have no idea...
Old 03-16-2005, 08:31 AM   #176
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
^ROFL! That really had me cracking up... Unfortunately, it was quite painful because I have a really bad sore throat...
Old 03-16-2005, 10:02 AM   #177
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
Marcos you knucklehead! LOL