++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-01-2003, 12:36 AM   #121
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Okay....God Bless em
Old 09-01-2003, 03:22 AM   #122
Simone
USER INFO »
2 all of U' @ this post no harm N'tended!!!And when I do respond sorry 2 say that its not right away just been busy!!! and if any1 thinks I have an attitude I don't trust me on this 1. So I do apologize (Sorry!!!). @ work we R' like 1 big family every1 gets along camera crew,stage managers,make-up,wardrobe etc. When I do respond I will ask them about something B' 4 I write it just 2 make sure its not offensive.

~~~Peace~~~
~~~Simone~~~
Old 09-01-2003, 08:48 AM   #123
katzthatsme
USER INFO »
w./e
Old 09-01-2003, 09:05 AM   #124
mommydutson
USER INFO »
geeeeeeeeezzzzzz i go away for a bit and look what i miss!!!!!!!! lindia you are way to nice of a lady to be lashed like that i know you personnally HEE HEE I HAVE MET LINDA!!!!!! and you are the sweetest most considerate person i know so i know you did not intend to bash or make someone feel bad!~! Scott on the other hand may not be as nice you know ppl are funny and on any given day they can be assholes and being that scott is where he is he may not want to meet every farkin fan out there cause he does not know whih ones want to stalk him or blow his head off!!! he seems very nice to me and he also seems very priivate and egotistical now being that i never met him i can not say he is just that he SEEMS to be any way linda i lome ya girl you are the sweetest and i love all your posts!!!! call ya later maybe we can met for lunch ok??!!
Old 09-01-2003, 05:16 PM   #125
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by mommydutson
geeeeeeeeezzzzzz i go away for a bit and look what i miss!!!!!!!! lindia you are way to nice of a lady to be lashed like that i know you personnally HEE HEE I HAVE MET LINDA!!!!!! and you are the sweetest most considerate person i know so i know you did not intend to bash or make someone feel bad!~! Scott on the other hand may not be as nice you know ppl are funny and on any given day they can be assholes and being that scott is where he is he may not want to meet every farkin fan out there cause he does not know whih ones want to stalk him or blow his head off!!! he seems very nice to me and he also seems very priivate and egotistical now being that i never met him i can not say he is just that he SEEMS to be any way linda i lome ya girl you are the sweetest and i love all your posts!!!! call ya later maybe we can met for lunch ok??!!

:embarass: :embarass: :embarass:
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 09-01-2003, 05:52 PM   #126
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Simone
2 all of U' @ this post no harm N'tended!!!And when I do respond sorry 2 say that its not right away just been busy!!! and if any1 thinks I have an attitude I don't trust me on this 1. So I do apologize (Sorry!!!). @ work we R' like 1 big family every1 gets along camera crew,stage managers,make-up,wardrobe etc. When I do respond I will ask them about something B' 4 I write it just 2 make sure its not offensive.

~~~Peace~~~
                                     ~~~Simone~~~

Maybe you should spend a little less time on the abreviations, and a little more time on your punctuation.
I haven't read this thread in awhile, but reading over your posts, you seem like a total snot.
Also, are we supposed to care about what you do for a living?
Old 09-01-2003, 06:29 PM   #127
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
Maybe you should spend a little less time on the abreviations, and a little more time on your punctuation.  
I haven't read this thread in awhile, but reading over your posts, you seem like a total snot.  
Also, are we supposed to care about what you do for a living?

Well...she did apologize, so I think we should give her some slack. It takes a lot to admit you may be wrong about some things. (Although, I don't like all the abbreviations either, it's her choice to use them. Others do too.) Just my
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 09-01-2003, 06:37 PM   #128
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
Well...she did apologize, so I think we should give her some slack.   It takes a lot to admit you may be wrong about some things.  (Although, I don't like all the abbreviations either, it's her choice to use them.  Others do too.)  Just my

true story
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 09-01-2003, 10:10 PM   #129
Julbright
USER INFO »
Things have run amuck in my thread!?!?!? Wow! Just for the record, I did not start this thread to trash Scott, badmouth Scott or uncover the dirt about Scott etc etc. I am missing Creed. I have been sick and a little down in the dumps lately. While it seems this type of thread probably lends itself to speculation, I was really just looking to hear about people's experiences, to cheer me up, hear something new and different about Creed/Scott, a lot of small talk to pass my time. Now look what has happened!! [ :lol: ] I would like to ask that we all just get along now. OK?
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 09-01-2003, 10:43 PM   #130
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: Originally posted by Julbright
[B I would like to ask that we all just get along now.  OK?
[/b]

i second that notion
Old 09-01-2003, 10:46 PM   #131
JenRN
USER INFO »
When you have large groups of people in one type of gathering of all age groups etc... sometimes you are bound to "no always" get along! Sometimes you just need to not take it all so serious.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-01-2003, 10:51 PM   #132
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>When you have large groups of people in one type of gathering of all age groups etc... sometimes you are bound to "no always" get along! Sometimes you just need to not take it all so serious. </b>

I guess my humor did not come through on my post - I did put a little laughing guy in there to show I was being a tad sarcastic!!! All of what you say is true, though I do think we can all get along, be respectful etc. I personally didn't take anything serious in this particular thread!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 09-01-2003, 10:54 PM   #133
JenRN
USER INFO »
As long as someone does not attack me personally on here (done before) or one of my friends I am fine. I am the type of person I would take my shirt off my back for anyone in need of it, but cross me and WATCH OUT!:devil:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-02-2003, 12:10 AM   #134
facelessman
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>When you have large groups of people in one type of gathering of all age groups etc... sometimes you are bound to "no always" get along! Sometimes you just need to not take it all so serious. </b>

yeah
Old 09-04-2003, 02:15 PM   #135
Jez
USER INFO »
**passes out chocolate and valium**

Creed~~Bullets