++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-12-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Q 101 Chicago interview

Did anyone here listen to it?

Theres a link to 'mancow show' (the dj) but its tooo long... but I read a review from a member of PBF about this interview and some points are here:

1) The dj asked why Scott didnt keep the name Creed cuz he was the driving force in Creed (and Stapp new songs prove it)...but Stapp said he cant do it because it was in the contract they signed...

2) Scott answered about the Chicago show that it was clearly a bad moment he had but the situation it was not so bad and he can prove it on the dvd's show...

3) The dj said that those guys tried to make without him but they sucked and sold zero copies of ODR

4) He admitted that on 'Weathered times' band was over...

5) He also said that he has forgiven his “friends” for all the past...

Even though I didnt listened to it yet, this interview seems to be avaliable on www.q101.com/interviews soon.

Anyone here listened/know about it?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 10-12-2005 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:27 PM   #2
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: 1) The dj asked why Scott didnt keep the name Creed cuz he was the driving force in Creed (and Stapp new songs prove it)...but Stapp said he cant do it because it was in the contract they signed...
True. But he just would like to have keep the name just cause of the fame Creed had.

Quote: 2) Scott answered about the Chicago show that it was clearly a bad moment he had but the situation it was not so bad and he can prove it on the dvd's show...
Liar...the situation was awful....30.000 people were there. A dvd? maybe he has one but i dont think it would be the Chicago gig the one hes talking about. Numerous people were there, first row, reviews from these people were writing at CreedPit and he was stinking to alcohol.

Quote: 3) The dj said that those guys tried to make without him but they sucked and sold zero copies of ODR
The Dj was just liking Stappy ass....funny what envy does to a lot of people

Quote: 4) He admitted that on 'Weathered times' band was over...
I cant stand that answer any more. He used too many times

Quote: 5) He also said that he has forgiven his “friends” for all the past...
He doesnt need to forgive anyone...should be his "friends" who should forgive him to embarrest them so many times and make their lives hell.