++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-08-2003, 02:36 AM   #1
squall280
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott Stapp's Belt Buckle

This is my second post on the belt buckle. I had to put up another post because the first one got out of control. Does anybody have a clear picture of Stapp's Belt Buckle that he wears in the Higher video or know exactly what Native American symbol it is? I know he wears it in the Higher video but I don't know if he wore it any other time. Any picture of the belt buckle will do. I need a clear picture of it because a belt buckle maker in my area is willing to make a replica of it for me. As for the belt buckle maker, he is willing to make other replicas if this first one doesn't take up a considerable amount of time.

Jason - send pictures to [email protected]
Old 07-08-2003, 09:21 AM   #2
JenRN
USER INFO »
Gee sorry! I don't think it got out of hand but sorry anyways!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-08-2003, 11:21 AM   #3
squall280
USER INFO »
I still haven't received any pictures of the belt buckle. If anyone can help me, I would greatly apprecite it.
send them to
[email protected]
Old 07-08-2003, 03:42 PM   #4
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SQUALL! THE BELT IS PANTENTED! YOU CANT MAKE ONE OR ELSE THE BELT IS ILLEGAL!
Old 07-08-2003, 04:19 PM   #5
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: Scott Stapp's Belt Buckle

Quote: Originally posted by squall280
This is my second post on the belt buckle. I had to put up another post because the first one got out of control.  
Jason, if you're gonna hang with us on Creedfeed, you'd better get used to threads going off topic. Happens all the time to the best of them.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 07-08-2003, 04:24 PM   #6
JenRN
USER INFO »
Re: Re: Scott Stapp's Belt Buckle

Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Jason, if you're gonna hang with us on Creedfeed, you'd better get used to threads going off topic. Happens all the time to the best of them.

Yeah really, loosen up a little! Geez!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-08-2003, 05:10 PM   #7
squall280
USER INFO »
Sorry, I felt the other post was just going out of control and I need to supply the maker with a picture soon. As for the belt buckle being pantented, it isn't. It is a Native American symbol. Problem is I can't find a decend picture of the belt buckle or find out exactly what symbol it is. The belt buckle is different the the Creed Crest. My research has come up empty handed, which is why I turn to the people of this board to help me or point me in the right direction.

Jason
Old 07-08-2003, 08:45 PM   #8
JenRN
USER INFO »
Well my hint to you is if you find the performance from Woodstock 99 he is wearing it there and it is in clear view! So my suggestion is find that tape or pics of him from that show. He is wearing baggy jeans and a white long sleeve baggy shirt! At times you can see the belt VERY well, right Creedfest girls!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-08-2003, 08:52 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hehehehe, yep
Old 07-08-2003, 10:00 PM   #10
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
yes the stapp belt buckle is pantented it meaning u cant get a replica ask anyone at Creedpit.