++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Constructive Criticism of Creeds Comeback

I watched Creed's performance from Nashville last night and took alot from it. Here is my opinion..Scott needs to get himself back in shape..he looks like hes gained 30 lbs from last years tour..could be the reason he looked like he was ready to pass out halfway through the set..Please stop smoking..Your killing your voice and ability to breathe and sing..The guy has had alot of obstacles to overcome and smoking is probably his way of dealing with his addiction problems with alcohol..I am not trying to hammer him..If he would take some steps to get healthy, and improve his voice there will be no need to deal with a performance like last nights..At times they sound great together again..other times not so much..In my honest opinion Tremonti, Stapp, Phillips and Marshall need to sit down and decide whether they want this reunion to be a sucess or a tragic failure..I like Alter Bridge alot but cmon guys anyone in their right mind can see that its f!@#ing them up so bad..There should be no talk of Acoustic CD's, Alter Bridge/Creed World tours, A new Creed album, ect..ect..ect..Their number one focus should be Creed..If they want Creed to be special again they need to dig down into their souls and ask themselves why they are doing it..For $?? For Fame??How about doing it for the fans who have to sit there and defend a lackluste effort all around..I also think the guys should cut ties with Wind up as soon as possible..Drop Benson...Hire Kurzweg...and come up with a gameplan for gods sake..Last but not least..fire your management..because it is absolutely god awful..They have done such a lousy job I am absolutely embarrased as a Creed fan what they have been reduced to..Im not negative..Just pissed off..Ill never abandon them as my favorite band but they need to do something and do it soon..Heres hoping they can WAKE UP..PS..Maybe Jared can be their new manager..The guy would do a better job than Creeds current management could hope to..Peace..
Old 07-28-2010, 05:48 AM   #2
BSC
USER INFO »
Re: Constructive Criticism of Creeds Comeback

I think the guys are doing it for their own personal reasons, and they obviously enjoy what they're doing.

I don't think the Creed reunion is screwing up Alter Bridge, if anything the Slash tour is screwing up Alter Bridge more, but I do think it's a shame there hasn't been any Alter Bridge shows in a long time.

I think Creed need to do a world tour as soon as possible, I know there's alot of fans outside of where they have toured. Me being one of them (UK).
Old 07-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) I think the guys are doing it for their own personal reasons, and they obviously enjoy what they're doing.

I don't think the Creed reunion is screwing up Alter Bridge, if anything the Slash tour is screwing up Alter Bridge more, but I do think it's a shame there hasn't been any Alter Bridge shows in a long time.

I think Creed need to do a world tour as soon as possible, I know there's alot of fans outside of where they have toured. Me being one of them (UK).
yes indeed, many of course now and would think that, its a blessing that that have everyone has pulled together, nobody is screwing anything up, by no means, Peace Be With You,
Old 07-30-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) if anything the Slash tour is screwing up Alter Bridge more, but I do think it's a shame there hasn't been any Alter Bridge shows in a long time.

Due to Slash, more people know who Myles is.... and of the reviews I have read, people are actually liking Myles more than anyone else on Slash's band. This new fame of Myles will only help Alter Bridge. I know ABIII has been delayed and all, so has been Myles solo record, but this is all an investment. Money in the bank.

As for creed, well, Stapp's been expanding... and soon his skin will start to fall off... and the world will finally see what really is beneath that flesh of humanity ... its only a mater of time.

Last edited by bilal : 07-30-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Due to Slash, more people know who Myles is.... and of the reviews I have read, people are actually liking Myles more than anyone else on Slash's band. This new fame of Myles will only help Alter Bridge. I know ABIII has been delayed and all, so has been Myles solo record, but this is all an investment. Money in the bank.

As for creed, well, Stapp's been expanding... and soon his skin will start to fall off... and the world will finally see what really is beneath that flesh of humanity ... its only a mater of time.
, yes peace be with you, yeah its all money in the bank bussiness is good, The God Of The Conquest does not subside in half his glory subsides in all things, and many things cometh goeth the human mind God loves us it keeps a coming up, we cry out depth my Lord, it be in peoples mind, to imagine a vain thing, when the good lord writes up his people they wont imagine anything at that point, but freedom and saftey, yeah mabey the battle be gone there, peace be with you bilal, in all things, i cant wait on AB 3, so much structure has went in to this album, .............: the guys are doing incredible at this time, and proabley could use a break, before the AB tour starts, thats my opinon for health issuies, they are working so hard to give a great album, and i believe the best is still yet to come, we labour not for the meat that soon decays,