++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-06-2006, 11:13 PM   #1
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i miss creed

does wind up have any plans to release any of those unreleased creed songs? i hope they do.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: i miss creed

bump
Old 01-08-2006, 06:07 AM   #3
geletmote
USER INFO »

ditto to title
Old 01-08-2006, 06:17 AM   #4
Torn And Filthy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) ditto to title

ditto to u mate
Old 01-08-2006, 03:42 PM   #5
guitardude1985
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) does wind up have any plans to release any of those unreleased creed songs? i hope they do.

Well....no. Not at this time, maybe perhaps maybe they will realese them the day the sun burns out and supernovas thus ending the human race and the ear candy we would of been about to recieve.

Anyway, when you say unrealesed do you mean songs like:

is this the end
bound and tied
to whome it may concern
young grow old
etc....

Well if so, then don't count on WU anytime soon (read explanation carefully above) to putting them down in a consecutive order on a CD.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #6
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by guitardude1985) Well....no. Not at this time, maybe perhaps maybe they will realese them the day the sun burns out and supernovas thus ending the human race and the ear candy we would of been about to recieve.

Anyway, when you say unrealesed do you mean songs like:

is this the end
bound and tied
to whome it may concern
young grow old
etc....

Well if so, then don't count on WU anytime soon (read explanation carefully above) to putting them down in a consecutive order on a CD.
no, is this the end and all of those songs were released. i mean songs like "Nothing" this site has in its song bank that were made but never released. nothing was supposed to be the b-side to weathered.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:31 PM   #7
The Lithium
USER INFO »

We have too many of these threads...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-08-2006, 06:39 PM   #8
guitardude1985
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) no, is this the end and all of those songs were released. i mean songs like "Nothing" this site has in its song bank that were made but never released. nothing was supposed to be the b-side to weathered.

Oh, now I see. Well, I'm not sure if they will ever be realesed. Which kinda sucks because I heard nothing has a long ass guitar solo, and I think only a few people have heard it, and from where....beats the hell out of me. Or they could of just been full of shit. I also believe nothing was recorded around MOP or perhaps before. In an interview with mark, guitar one or guitar world 2001 nothing was going to be the last song on weathered but was scraped and replaced with one of the weakest creed songs to date lullaby, I think stapp had alot to do with that...I mean they could of made weathered and even 12 song album. Well, shit happens and we will see hopefully in the not to distant future.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:40 PM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by guitardude1985) Oh, now I see. Well, I'm not sure if they will ever be realesed. Which kinda sucks because I heard nothing has a long ass guitar solo, and I think only a few people have heard it, and from where....beats the hell out of me. Or they could of just been full of shit. I also believe nothing was recorded around MOP or perhaps before. In an interview with mark, guitar one or guitar world 2001 nothing was going to be the last song on weathered but was scraped and replaced with one of the weakest creed songs to date lullaby, I think stapp had alot to do with that...I mean they could of made weathered and even 12 song album. Well, shit happens and we will see hopefully in the not to distant future.
damn, i would/ve love to hear that guitar solo. yeah, making a 12 song album would've been better. i just hope one day wind up releases it.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:54 PM   #10
guitardude1985
USER INFO »

Yhea, maybe. I mean, that would be THEE ultimate for creed fans alike. I guess from my perspective is that I THINK some of those songs have not really even been recorded, they have just been floating in oblivion for quite some time. Hopefully, they will actully put em out.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:42 PM   #11
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by guitardude1985) Yhea, maybe. I mean, that would be THEE ultimate for creed fans alike. I guess from my perspective is that I THINK some of those songs have not really even been recorded, they have just been floating in oblivion for quite some time. Hopefully, they will actully put em out.
even if scott and and the rest of the band deside to release some of the already made songs, the ones written but not performed would never happen because....well its pretty obviouse. its gonna take a miracle for us to get more creed imo.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:40 PM   #12
guitardude1985
USER INFO »

Well who knows what will happen.