++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-23-2005, 12:11 AM   #16
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
yeah, i'm agreeing w/ X too. what's this world coming to lol?
i buy caffeinated drinks fairly often--usually code red mountain dew, pepsi or dr. pepper--but i make sure i mostly buy non-caffeinated drinks--orange soda, root beer, capri suns, etc. that way i don't get hooked. i remember a friend of mine in high school would buy 20 oz. mountain dews from the soda machines after just about every class. so he ended up having 4 or 5 of those a day at school alone. when he tried to quit, even after only a few weeks of it, he got terrible headaches. so i know it'll be rough, but honestly, it'll save you a buttload of money and you'll feel alot better once you're over this horrible addiction.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:15 AM   #17
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
I've never being a coffee drinker and I don't think my one or two cokes a day is really a big day. Having 14 coffees a day is a serious addiction, particulary if it has become your master. Its really no different then having an addiction to any other behaviour or drug, legal or illegal.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-23-2005, 12:24 AM   #18
jbjfan
USER INFO »
yeah, but you see. my docter said to take medications, so he gave me 7 pils, and 12 pills, and he gave me 132 pills, and mmost of them are purple and have the letter E on them, and i dont know what that means but, i just, i take them anyway!

Ron White
Old 01-23-2005, 12:25 AM   #19
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by jbjfan) yeah, but you see. my docter said to take medications, so he gave me 7 pils, and 12 pills, and he gave me 132 pills, and mmost of them are purple and have the letter E on them, and i dont know what that means but, i just, i take them anyway!

You're talking pills which you don't know about? That you don't know what they are supposed to do or how many you're supposed to take? See your doctor or at least a pharmacist.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-23-2005, 12:27 AM   #20
jbjfan
USER INFO »
then my friend said i was part of the 'pill culture' and i need to get off the pills, but i have to take them cuz i have deficate attention officer, or attention defisate disoreder, or whatever, whats going on? HI!!!

COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ron White
Old 01-23-2005, 12:29 AM   #21
jbjfan
USER INFO »
MAYBE IM FRSKING OUT FOR NO REASON! i dunno, im just on the caffine, but im not a pill popper, my friend just thinks i am, bt my docter said to take them as mush as i think i need to, he didnt say a specific # or time.

Ron White
Old 01-23-2005, 03:19 AM   #22
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
This is weird .... lol
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-23-2005, 05:24 AM   #23
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
lol I agree you're typing like you are on some massive caffeine high.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-23-2005, 05:33 AM   #24
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
The exact same thing I was thinking, I just didn't want to say it .... lol

No offence or anything, but it's obvious that you need to stop drinking so much coffee ...
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-23-2005, 09:21 AM   #25
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
ok....well a friend of mine was at 2 or 3 pots a day and then someone in her family realized the problem and cut her off of her coffee completely...the day that was done, she passed out and went into shock..(quite a scary time)..its a very very addictive thing.

so you should probably cut back on your drinking of coffee...but you may have to ween yourself....like start down to two cups instead of 3...then down to 1...etc

Last edited by Alter Shredder : 01-23-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:06 AM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I think you're full of crap. This thread started off sounding like a very weird joke with the coffee, meeting a doctor in a coffee shop, etc. But the post about how many pills he gave you and no explanation? Sorry, but I think you're either joking or looking for attention. Just my opinion.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #27
jbjfan
USER INFO »
why would i waste my time joking about somthing like that? i wanted an opinion and i got one, sorry if i wasted your precious time teriB19.

Ron White
Old 01-23-2005, 01:09 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
I only drink about 10 cups a day too But im fine you know just gotta have it and know deary i dont think you have a probleam Doctors our morons they got a name for everything and a pill, for everything, Keep It Up With This Dude he will push another pill to get rid of the probleam, Just Cut Back, to like 9 cups a day then the next Day Do 8 and see how that goes,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-23-2005, 01:27 PM   #29
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) But im fine
i think there's many of us on here that would disagree w/ that comment

Old 01-23-2005, 01:38 PM   #30
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) i think there's many of us on here that would disagree w/ that comment
soooooooooooooooooo what are you trying to say that im wrong
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything