++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > CreedFeed Help & Feedback > Help & Feedback
Today's Posts «

Old 03-14-2004, 11:36 PM   #1
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I don't know what to title this....

Steve, I was just wondering one day, what would happen if one of the members of Creed Feed got really sick, and didn't get on, or died....... Y'know, it could happen to any of us, any day. So would the rest of us just have to wonder what happened to a person that this could possible happen to, or is there some way we might be able to know. I know this isn't something that I would really WANT to talk about, but if it did happen, how would the rest of us know, if we were to find out? Would we know? If you don't have an answer for this, that's fine too.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 03-15-2004, 01:13 PM   #2
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Only way to find out would be if the person or someone who knows the person were to let us know. I have no way of knowing. I could always send them an e-mail because I have access to everyones' emails, but that's the only means of contact I have with anyone on the board.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 03-15-2004, 11:08 PM   #3
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Thanks Steve. I was only wondering if we could find out. That's all I needed to know.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 03-30-2004, 10:12 PM   #4
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
I've Accually Wondered that Myself B4... it's weird... We're all like Close Friends... and it would be like loosing a Friend w/o even knowing if you REALLY lossed them... I know for sure that no one would know what happened to me unless someone went on my Band's Site and it was posted there or sumthing... which isn't likely...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-02-2004, 10:21 AM   #5
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) Steve, I was just wondering one day, what would happen if one of the members of Creed Feed got really sick, and didn't get on, or died....... Y'know, it could happen to any of us, any day. So would the rest of us just have to wonder what happened to a person that this could possible happen to, or is there some way we might be able to know. I know this isn't something that I would really WANT to talk about, but if it did happen, how would the rest of us know, if we were to find out? Would we know? If you don't have an answer for this, that's fine too.
I always wondered that....

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot