++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-08-2005, 11:22 AM   #1
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Michael the astoria show!

Hi! It's David from sweden, I'm having some problem with tickets to the london show at astoria! Don't know but can you help me? Your brother promised that if he came to sweden me and the Lithum would get to come backstage. I would love to get to the show, can you get me in?

I'll understand a no but would be realy happy if I could get a yes... Thanks any way!
Old 11-08-2005, 12:10 PM   #2
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I asked the same question to Michael when I saw them in Paris last time. And he just told me to wait outside the venue and they'll arrive from 15:00-16:30. I met them both before the show, and after the show, but I never got to go backstage 'cause they had technical problems. But actually Michael apologized for that.

So try and just be outside the venue when they arrive. They remembered me, (and still do, I heard. They were talking about me a few weeks ago! ) Maybe they'll remember you too, who knows?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-08-2005, 03:37 PM   #3
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I asked the same question to Michael when I saw them in Paris last time. And he just told me to wait outside the venue and they'll arrive from 15:00-16:30. I met them both before the show, and after the show, but I never got to go backstage 'cause they had technical problems. But actually Michael apologized for that.

So try and just be outside the venue when they arrive. They remembered me, (and still do, I heard. They were talking about me a few weeks ago! ) Maybe they'll remember you too, who knows?

Yeah! Read about that they had remembered you Freeking awsome! Hope they'll remember me too... So I'll just order plane tickets and be at the venue! That can't be too hard, you coming?
Old 11-08-2005, 04:05 PM   #4
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Yeah! Read about that they had remembered you Freeking awsome! Hope they'll remember me too... So I'll just order plane tickets and be at the venue! That can't be too hard, you coming?

so wait, you're just going to go to the show and expect to get in for free? LOL!!!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 04:15 PM   #5
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Hey! They promised me a backstage pass the first time they were in london the 7 of september, so yeah!
Old 11-08-2005, 04:24 PM   #6
Trimontana
USER INFO »
^^Man they are awesome guys but sometimes its not in their hand to give backstage passes or leave people in for soundchecks. The Astoria is a difficult venue to get in if you are not stuff or you are not a member of the band. I remember when Michael left us in for the soundcheck in December last year (me, my friend Mila, Dan from ABB.Net and his friend) and the stuff from The Astoria were tough as anything. So wake up man....its not up to them and if you dont have a ticket the guys cant make miracles.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:57 PM   #7
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Yeah! Read about that they had remembered you Freeking awsome! Hope they'll remember me too... So I'll just order plane tickets and be at the venue! That can't be too hard, you coming?
A) No I can't afford to go to London. Although I had hopes about it.
B) There is NO way you are even gonna come in for a soundcheck without a ticket to the concert man, wake up!
C) Michael will never have the time to read this
D) We saw them September 17th, not 7.
E) That was a long time ago, don't count on the chance that you'll get in for free, just because you meat 'em once, over a year ago.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-08-2005, 05:02 PM   #8
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Backstage pass NOT EQUAL to admission ticket.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-08-2005, 05:32 PM   #9
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Backstage pass NOT EQUAL to admission ticket.

yeah that ^^^^
Old 11-09-2005, 07:59 AM   #10
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Lithum, I missed a number... Sorry

I know I can't be guarantied to be let in man! But I can hav my hopes. And just to come to London is great any way! I'm not stupied! I know all what you said... But one can dream... Right?

If I'm not aloud in to the consert I can go round in London and see the town... That's awsome too...

Need more love on this forum!
Old 11-09-2005, 08:02 AM   #11
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
One more thing, if anyone gets sick or something like that I'd be more then happy to buy tickets to be guarantied!
Old 11-09-2005, 11:37 AM   #12
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) One more thing, if anyone gets sick or something like that I'd be more then happy to buy tickets to be guarantied!
What, is the tickets sold out? 'Cause Mark said that you and I should get our own backstage-passes when they come to Sweden. Not premission to enter free when they come to London.

If the tickets are sold out and you still wanna go, well might be disappointed... But try to be around the veune at least an hour before the show and try to buy someones ticket! Last time we saw them in London, people were buying and selling tickets all over the place!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-09-2005, 11:38 AM   #13
guitarchitect
USER INFO »
interesting.
yeah it is harder to be let in to the astoria than the ULU so i don't think Mark meant they could do that for any show at any time. I was there then too and i can't quite remember that. they just can't promise that it would work out i imagine. they'd like to sure.. but it doesn't happen like that at all venues. you seriously gonna come over just on the off chance?

and the guys looked tough maybe.. but i remember that guy out front putting out the barriers before. we all shoved passed him in the end so they can't be that tough. lol.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:55 AM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by guitarchitect) interesting.
yeah it is harder to be let in to the astoria than the ULU so i don't think Mark meant they could do that for any show at any time. I was there then too and i can't quite remember that. they just can't promise that it would work out i imagine. they'd like to sure.. but it doesn't happen like that at all venues. you seriously gonna come over just on the off chance?
I think Mark's exact words were: "Whenever we come to Sweden, just talk to my brother Michael, and he'll fix you backstage passes". But I know the chance I will actually get a BACKSTAGE PASS is slim. I'm happy if I just get the chance to meet 'em. And if I get to go backstage again, it's another dream coming true!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-09-2005, 12:01 PM   #15
guitarchitect
USER INFO »
yeah that's what i thought was said roughly. seriously.. if it was the ULU again.. you may have had a chance david but the astoria is different.. with security and all. they are miserable. lol