++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-30-2003, 08:40 PM   #1
shane
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wow/Collin vs. Scott

In Collin's new movie phonebooth, I did not realize how much he resembles Stapp.
Old 03-30-2003, 09:13 PM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Shane, I thought the same exact thing when I saw the previews. I remember another thread here where the comparison was made but I never gave it much thought. But after seeing the previews, I can definitely see it now!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-30-2003, 10:17 PM   #3
Agent D
USER INFO »
Do you guys really think Collin Farrel looks like Scott Stapp? Eh...I don't see the resemblance. Sorry.
Old 03-30-2003, 10:32 PM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
I used to think he did not, but some of the photos I have seen of him he really does at times look like Scott!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-30-2003, 10:32 PM   #5
hotforscott
USER INFO »
There was a thread about this before and I did not agree that he looked like him at all. Since then, each time I see Colin I look for the resemblance and in the Phonebooth preview I saw a few things in him that could make it seem that way, but I don't think there is that much of a resemblance.
Old 03-31-2003, 08:23 AM   #6
creedgirl111
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Agent D
Do you guys really think Collin Farrel looks like Scott Stapp? Eh...I don't see the resemblance. Sorry.

I don't see any resemblance either.

~*~*~Amanda~*~*~

~For we have crossed many oceans
~And we labor in between
~In life there are many quotients
~And I hope I find the mean
Old 04-01-2003, 02:51 AM   #7
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
anyone have a pic? i dont even know who he is
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-01-2003, 12:50 PM   #8
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I think he resembles him in the eyes. But Scott has much higher values than Collin, so I hope they are never associated with one another. Collin, it's not that he just believes, but he freely announces how he believes in casual sex for his own gratification and is known to drink daily, beginning with breakfast. I really liked him until I read an article or three about him. He is currently about to have a child in 6 months with an unknown model. Just what we need. I doubt his child will be a look-alike Jagger.

Go to imdb.com and type in his name, a list of his movies will come up, and then you can look at those or look at his personal photos.
Old 04-02-2003, 02:55 PM   #9
creedlvr
USER INFO »
He (Colin) was on David Letterman last night. He was actually pretty funny ... but you're right ... he does talk about drinking a lot. Also, he seemed a bit "wired."

I think he *sometimes* looks like Scott. I think it's only when he makes certain facial expressions and I also think it's something with the eyebrows. It's not like they look exactly alike ... it's just at certain times there's somewhat of a resemblence.
Old 04-02-2003, 04:10 PM   #10
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah Collin seems like a player for sure! He is cute though, I do see some similar features in him, the eyes, coloring etc.. but Stapp he is the total picture!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-02-2003, 10:46 PM   #11
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>He (Colin) was on David Letterman last night. &nbsp;He was actually pretty funny ... but you're right ... he does talk about drinking a lot. &nbsp;Also, he seemed a bit "wired."

I think he *sometimes* looks like Scott. &nbsp;I think it's only when he makes certain facial expressions and I also think it's something with the eyebrows. &nbsp;It's not like they look exactly alike ... it's just at certain times there's somewhat of a resemblence. </b>

My thoughts exactly, pertaining to your second paragraph! I think it's certain facial expressions, and something with the eyebrows, and it's only a slight resemblance. Scott's eyes are more soulful and expressive, and like Jen said, he's the total (yummy) picture!!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 04-02-2003, 11:25 PM   #12
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
...Scott's eyes are more soulful and expressive, and like Jen said, he's the total (yummy) picture!!

absolutely agreed! :P
Old 04-03-2003, 03:00 AM   #13
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
who would say no?

(ok boys don't reply) :lol:
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-11-2003, 02:54 AM   #14
Tia67
USER INFO »
I saw the movie Phone Booth this wk-end. Great movie. Colin is an amazing actor. No big special-effects just good ole acting for a change. I am a movie-buff. I was the one who started the other thread about Colin and Scott looking alike. In this movie Colin REALLY looks like Scott. You know that is what first got my attention about Colin is that he looked like Scott. I have to agree with Crest tattoo I really hate that Colin has such low values. I hate it, because the guy is a brillant actor. And HOT to say the least. But, my beliefs go against what all he claims to believe in. Not to judge, just stating my opinion. But, at the same time I do respect the guy as actor. MAYBE, having a baby will open his eyes to be a good influence.
Old 04-11-2003, 08:58 AM   #15
JenRN
USER INFO »
I agree with you Tia67..... I know he is young and the Hollywood bug has bitten him, he is eating up all the attention right now I am sure, it is stroking his already BIG ego When my friend made it to Hollywood and made it in movies he stayed nice and always remembered where he came from, I respect him for that!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"