++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-05-2004, 10:08 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
What has God done 4 U lately?

I was wondering if people could share their praise points here, to boost each others faith, and to lift up God's sovereign name in this forum.

I also think that sometimes we just seem to miss how much He has blessed us with all the negative stuff going on, and I am hoping this thread will start us thinking about it and noticing that yeh, He is still at work in our lives.

How 'bout it

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-05-2004, 10:11 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I will start eh.

I am stressing about my harmony homework, but He has gotten me through 2 years of my music degree, and thousands of dollars He has supplied for my fees. This degree will cost around $20,000 and I am already through 2/3 of it!

Thanks God. Sorry for worrying so...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-05-2004, 12:48 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
and of course i will carry on , Everbody knows that That My God Has Just Pulled Me Out Of A REALLY BIG MESS, !!!! Whooooooooooooooooo He Can Always do that, you just got a really forget what ever it is, And Let Him Do It.. GOD Bless ya sincirr
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-07-2004, 08:10 AM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
You 2 mate.

Hey guys, dont be afraid to have a go. I know it's hard, but please give it a try...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-08-2004, 02:00 PM   #5
ggp2004
USER INFO »
My beautiful baby girl, 10 months, was having some medical problems (turns out to be nothing serious) and God watched over us when we were very worried that there might be something seriously wrong with her. They thought she might have cystic fibrosis, I am so thankful that she is ok.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:19 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
PRAISE JESUS, Doctors Tell Ya One Thing, But The Lord Knows All Things Trust In Him All Ways, I Give T Big Jc A Big Praise, For Your Baby Girl, Shout to the Lord
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-08-2004, 06:42 PM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-09-2004, 11:04 PM   #8
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
He's been watching out for me and my parents!
Old 06-09-2004, 11:47 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thats Cool
Old 06-11-2004, 12:02 AM   #10
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Now heres a hard one...hmmmm anyhoo I will give it a go, hehe.

I am grateful cos I didnt get sick while I had to do all my assignments.

I am sick now, LOL but thank GOD it didnt happen while I had to concentrate!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-11-2004, 12:16 AM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
I know where your coming from, I cant just get sick when i want to, And The Good Lord Knows It Somehow Hes Got This Amazing Way, Of Not Letting Me Get Sick, Not That Im Any Better Than Anybody Else To Get Sick But Its Hard For Me Too, ,,,,A Lot Iam Thankfull For I Not Getting Sick Is One Of Theme, PRAISE YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Ya, Know You Rock My World Like Nobody Else Could Ever Do, Word To Yaaaaaaaaaa, Come On Come On!!!
Old 06-16-2004, 07:31 AM   #12
SandMan
USER INFO »
I think maybe I should say, What have I done for God lately? meaning in service to him..........I learned to Trust.

He is the all, and is just and fair in every situation.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:21 AM   #13
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I don't believe in God and I don't believe he has ever done anything for me... Of course a lot of good things have happened in myslef, but that would be because of ME or because of FATE...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-16-2004, 05:13 PM   #14
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) I don't believe in God and I don't believe he has ever done anything for me... Of course a lot of good things have happened in myslef, but that would be because of ME or because of FATE...

And how many times do you have to post this again If you don't believe in God than quit posting in threads that don't apply to you, it gets really annoying
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 06-17-2004, 04:48 AM   #15
SandMan
USER INFO »
Extreme...I think you have a right to believe as you wish.

I believe what I Know and what I have seen.

I love the name you have there, very nice choice.