++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-18-2004, 09:07 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
no Logic no myth

I see your pain behind the laughter remains the neverernding rain i here your voice and its always the same why in the shadows must i always remain would it make you feel better if i told you i feel the same and if i could i would wish us away to days of neverending rays of sunshine but in this world there is no such thing but in my heart you will always remain the same and if hatred knew us for who we truly our we would have not got this far far by distance but not by heart there is were there all the anwsers lye all tho we die everyday it seems love walks with us not far from us i know our hearts will not perish in the dust they are strong ones we must have sure found out by now but they dont belong to us any how or else they would sure as hell be dead by now you live and breathe im my soul sometimes its very cold and then again your warmth sooths my soul like rain coming down on a sunshine day which makes the rain and tears and fears a place to hide from all the fears and all the tears and if that made since to you then you must have been seen in time of were know man has seen you cant look back you cant walk away in the middle of being cast to and fro you will know how and you will know when when this fight of sweet misery will end and untill then we can not see whats in it for both you and me thats what drives us crazy it seems but only the strong will survive our hearts are tied and if one takes the fall i know the one wont leave the other behind our hearts will surley bind some place in time it will be time too past the wine
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-18-2004, 09:24 PM   #2
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) I see your pain behind the laughter remains the neverernding rain i here your voice and its always the same why in the shadows must i always remain would it make you feel better if i told you i feel the same and if i could i would wish us away to days of neverending rays of sunshine but in this world there is no such thing but in my heart you will always remain the same and if hatred knew us for who we truly our we would have not got this far far by distance but not by heart there is were there all the anwsers lye all tho we die everyday it seems love walks with us not far from us i know our hearts will not perish in the dust they are strong ones we must have sure found out by now but they dont belong to us any how or else they would sure as hell be dead by now you live and breathe im my soul sometimes its very cold and then again your warmth sooths my soul like rain coming down on a sunshine day which makes the rain and tears and fears a place to hide from all the fears and all the tears and if that made since to you then you must have been seen in time of were know man has seen you cant look back you cant walk away in the middle of being cast to and fro you will know how and you will know when when this fight of sweet misery will end and untill then we can not see whats in it for both you and me thats what drives us crazy it seems but only the strong will survive our hearts are tied and if one takes the fall i know the one wont leave the other behind our hearts will surley bind some place in time it will be time too past the wine

This is awesome again sis...
In your poems I always find thoughts, feelings, words, fears.. that I can relate to!

But you promissed me ehh... periods, paragraphs, don't know how to call all those things

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God

Last edited by WeatheredWoman : 01-18-2004 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-18-2004, 09:31 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) This is awesome again sis...
In your poems I always find thoughts, feelings, words, fears.. that I can relate to!

But you promissed me ehh... periods, paragraphs, don't know how to call all those things
no i did,nt Lol and if true be known i dont know how to use the paragraphs
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-18-2004, 09:36 PM   #4
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) no i did,nt Lol and if true be known i dont know how to use the paragraphs

Yes you did!!!

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 01-18-2004, 09:42 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Yes you did!!!
no i did,nt but i wont get upset about it you win
Old 01-18-2004, 09:44 PM   #6
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) no i did,nt but i wont get upset about it you win

Thnx sis

Already looking forward to the next poem!!!

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 01-18-2004, 09:51 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
ttyl
Old 01-18-2004, 10:00 PM   #8
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
ttyl

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 01-19-2004, 03:34 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) ttyl

its later now but were our ya
Old 01-21-2004, 10:43 AM   #10
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Hello.
Youre such a prolific poet.

Good stuff!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-21-2004, 01:47 PM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Hello.
Youre such a prolific poet.

Good stuff!
Hello to you to haha thanks