++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-30-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sinner Still

IT,s A Narrow Line Between You And Me But I Like You I Find All I Need In What I Stick To What I Believe I tells Everybody Hey Im Just Fine, But Yes Sirs And Yes Mams Im Still Fine Walking That Narrow Line But Every One Should Know By Now HEY I Still Get Drunk And I Still Do Pills I SPEND Most My Time Hey Just Prayings Like You Just To Get By WOULD You Believe HEY God Still Hears Me...AND Im Just A Sinner Still I KNOW My Mama ...She Hates What I Do But I Know She Still Love Me JUST A Sinner Still I Loves My Mama And I Know She Aint So Proud Of Me I Really Dont Care I Knows She Wating For Me At Home And She Praying For Me..EVEN Though I Still Drink And I Get My My Fill AND Oh I Treats All My Girls Like Mama Would Want Me Too So Mama Forgive Me Oh Lord Have Mercy Upon Me If I Cant Keep Track Of,em All Cuz I Still Get Drunk And Still Get High THERE Are So Many Valleys Updown My Hills I Know You Hate What I Do But You Love Me Still ...Im Just A Sinner Still KEEP Praying For Me Because Hey IM So Lost Out Here But I Do Get By And Thats All I Ask From The Good Lord Every Nite And Every Time ...This Old Sinner Still I May Feel Self Righteous I May Feel Hey Better Than You Even Though Im Beat Im So Ugly I Cant Even Stand On My Own To Feet But At The End Of My Day I Owe Nothing To You Not Even A Dime ..I Know How To Love And I Know How To Forgive And I Know How To Give And I Know How To Live And Give These Things Freely.....BUT Im Just A Sinner Still Because I Still Get Drunk And I Still Do Pills And I Do A Lot Of Things You Would,nt Tell your Abouts Or Should,nt See BUT Most The Time I Live On My Kness And The Pain They Hold Tells Me What They Are For You Cant Look At Me AND You Cant Critazize And Judge Me I,ll Be That Example Poster Of What We All All Should,nt Be As I Use My Kness I Will Get Up And Pray For You And Pray For I Oh Yes I JUST To Get By With Your Lifes Sirs And Your Jobs And I Guess I,ll Get By With Mine Because Your The Judge AND IM THIS SINNER STILL....I Still Get Drunk And I Still Do Pills AND I Know My Mama Shes Hate What I Do But She Love Me Still This Sinner Still YES Its My Narrow Line If This Is All I,am I Guess We Will All Knowe In Time ....Sometimes Oh Sometimes My Mind Is Dim There Nobody Handing Me A Limb But My Heart Is Pouring And Its Pouring For Strengeth And Forgiveness For Those Just Praying To Get By ...OH Just To Get By Its The Same Oh The Same Because We Still Get Drunk And We Still Get High To We Get Our Fill We Still And We Still Care So Naked And So Ugly Showing No Signs Of Stopping A Train We Will Give So Free There Is You And Hey Yeah There Is Me There Is Nothing Left But Hey I Still Know A Song Or To LET Mama Keep Praying For You And For Me And We Will Keep Giving And Will Keep Living ....We Will All Drink Till Will Get Our Fill At The End of The Day At The End...Im Just A Sinner Still.... Its One Of My New Ones I Was Working On Thought I,d Share It Wit Ya,s And With All Due Respects Im Not Influcing Substance Abuse Im Just A Writer Of Truthfull Things Hoping It Takes A More Meaning To Those Who Feel Hope Ya,s Enjoy It Or Not It Makes No Difference Really