++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-08-2003, 04:39 PM   #916
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I so agree. Me, myself, and I have been fighting off these fantasy shows since this thread started, and it's getting harder by the second!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 09:51 PM   #917
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I had a real steamy dream about Stapp last night, I even slept in until late today and got to finish it!  I am afraid it is too X rated to put on here though, too may youngsters on here, it is REALLY HOT!!!!!

Well, Jen, you could PM me with the details!! LOL You know I'm always up for a steamy story about Stapp!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 07-09-2003, 08:53 AM   #918
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
Well, Jen, you could PM me with the details!! LOL  You know I'm always up for a steamy story about Stapp!

Well I second that one

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 07-09-2003, 11:50 AM   #919
marlsy
USER INFO »
you know I read a few pages of my daughters journal and I was shocked to find out she had a dream about Scott!!! I was a little freaked out by it!!! It was pretty naughty and my daughter is only 13 years old!!!!!! Yikes, I don't think I should read her journal anymore, the only reason I have been somewhat is because she has been depressed and closed off, it's the only way I can see in her head and what is going on!!! She is getting better now so I think I will stop it!!! YIKES, I didn't even know my daughter knew about some of that stuff she dreamed about!!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 11:54 AM   #920
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
I feel for you Marlsy! I'm just glad I have boys. I think they are a little easier (maybe) I could just be fooling myself though.

Old 07-09-2003, 12:20 PM   #921
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I don't know if boys are much easier. My son has always been curious, since a very young age. He asked about sex in kindergarten, not just where do babies come from either. He finished 5th grade this year and asked me when school got out some questions I had no idea he knew about. I feel like I can't catch up to what he knows. At the same time, I look back and remember 5th grade and what I knew. It's a whole new perspective being a parent.
Old 07-09-2003, 12:27 PM   #922
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by devils_here
Well I second that one

Well make me #3 on that list. I'd love to read it if you want to send me a pm, Jen. I'm always interested in a good fantasy about Scott. But I understand if you don't want to.

And marlsy, it can be shocking when you realize what young people know about nowadays!! I have total admiration and respect for people raising children. It's a tough job!!

Relearn Love
Old 07-09-2003, 01:13 PM   #923
devils_here
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by crest tattoo
I don't know if boys are much easier. My son has always been curious, since a very young age.  He asked about sex in kindergarten, not just where do babies come from either.  He finished 5th grade this year and asked me when school got out some questions I had no idea he knew about.  I feel like I can't catch up to what he knows. At the same time, I look back and remember 5th grade and what I knew.  It's a whole new perspective being a parent.

My oldest is almost 13 and we taught him real early so I never had to deal with any shocking questions. I also think they are easier because I hate to say it this way but they're not going to come home pregnant :embarass:

Old 07-09-2003, 01:35 PM   #924
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I have one of each, so I've thought the whole pregnant issue would be easier too, but then I started thinking, what if he got some girl pregnant someday? What are the chances of me getting to see the child?

We too explained as much as we could, but I still was shocked when he asked me questions about blow jobs??
Old 07-09-2003, 01:43 PM   #925
devils_here
USER INFO »
Wow that is something for a 5th grader. Can't say that that one has come up in my house!! I think that my son gets a lot of the slang info from his friends now. Don't know if that's good or bad .

Old 07-09-2003, 01:52 PM   #926
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
See what I mean? I literally lost my breath. I thought quick and said to myself, remain calm, you want him to talk to you, so don't scold him, but BE CAREFUL! He's gone from talking to me about everything for the past 10 years, to going to my husband. It's AMAZING what they learn from other kids.
Old 07-09-2003, 02:00 PM   #927
devils_here
USER INFO »
It's downright scary sometimes!! I still think I prefer the boys though. I have 2 nieces (who I love to death) but that is as close as I want to get to girls Good luck with your son anyway!

Old 07-09-2003, 03:05 PM   #928
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Thanks. I have a daughter who is 6, so I get to deal with both ends. She's a fiesty one too, but she hasn't asked much at all. As far as my son goes, you know how kids are, gross! mom and dad still kiss. For a while he didn't like that, until I told him he was lucky because we weren't like the neighbors...kissing OTHER people. You have to let them know it is ok to do, but you have to find the line that explains that to them.
Old 07-09-2003, 04:05 PM   #929
devils_here
USER INFO »
I know how it goes. We are smack dab in the middle of that phase and in another 10 years we'll be doing it again because we also have a 20 month old. Still don't know why I waited so long in-between kids.

Old 07-09-2003, 04:18 PM   #930
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Hope you didn't have to wait that long in between sex. lol.:P