++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-23-2004, 02:16 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What I Know Is Right

How Could Nothing Be So Very Real As Quiet As A Tranquile Breeze And As A Loud As Roaring Train That Comes Like The Rains And Changes Like Darkness In To Night Nothing Is Wrong But Everything Is Right How Do I Grasp This I Hold On Tight To What I Know Is Right What Ever Is Done I Know His Love THY WILL BE Done Thats Why I Cant Find A Reason To Run Love Has Subsided Inside Nothing Will Ever Take It Away I Dont Know What Im Doing All I Know Is Im Holding Tight To What I Know Is Right Cant Find A Reson To Pretend Why Bother when you know whats right i will hold tight to what i know is right if you better shutup you never still manic shhhhhhh and hold tight to what you know is right there are no wrongs that i will not fix give me time and just hold on to what you know is right nothins is wrong everything is just right i made it all right you never still manic of course thats just you i love and hold on to what you know is right Forever is overated to me my beloved its an hour in one day hushhhhh now the power is in you to know how dont rush it b/c you miss whats missing it So I Will Hold On To What I Know Is Right Your The Only Right The Only Way And The Only Right I Ever Knew I Will For Eterntiy Hold On To What Loves That Which I Can See As I Grasp That Which You Cant See That Holds Me Holding On To What Is Right Tighter Than Tight You Breathed My Life My One And Only Right
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-23-2004, 05:40 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
CS...another good one...
enjoyed this one too.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:03 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything