++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Love Of Gods Boundries

As The War Revolves GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS The Word Strenthens And Opens Us To The Love Of Gods Boundries Overcoming THE Overcomer In Those Boundries You FEEL His Love Subside With All Manners Of Flesh And Creations Job>38>22>23 I Love This Verse So Thats Why Again I brought Up Here Again Hast thou entered into the treasures Of The Hail Which I Have Reserved AGAINST THE TIME OF TROUBLE AGAINST THE DAY OF BATTLE AND WAR, Glory To God You Can Feel The Love Of His Boundries Not Just As An Indivual But The Love He Has For All Things Within A Conflict That Rages In A Heavenly Warfare YOU Cant Deny His Love Through His Spirt Of The Living God That Formed The Heavens And The Earth The God Who Made All Things AND Took Power Over All Things PRO>16>4 The Lord Hath Made All Things For Himself Yea Even The Wicked For The Day Of Evil GOD HAS GIVEN US THE POWER THROUGH JESUS AND THE LAW TO OVERCOME THINGS WE COULD NOT OVERCOME IN OUR FLESH
Old 11-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

We know That It Is Impossbile To Overcome Anything Or at Any Angle In Our Flesh BUT what Im Speaking Of Is Spirt For The Flesh Is always weak But The Spirt Yeah Is Always Willing But What Happens When This Odd Sitution Emerges What If The Body And Soul Is Going Through Changes And The Fleshly Man May Indeed Be Stronger Than The Spirtual Man Kinda Makes You Think This Is Something Which Paul Had Struggled With He Wrote Of It Through Out The NT Whats Happening As The Spirt And The Flesh Is At War Along With The Battle And The Tests And The Trials This Is What I Would Call BEING TRIALED By FIRE BUT CONSIDER IT NOT A STRANGE THING Because It Is To Test Your FAITH When All These Things Are At War It Would Be Possibile A Some Degree That Our Flesh Was Stronger Than Our Spirt We Could Not Be Even Overcomers In Our Spirt IF THE FLESH Was Not At One Point Weak
Old 11-26-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

SO Want Mite Say Lord At What Time Did This Happen To Me THE REASON Why We Dont Recall IS BECAUSE OF JESUS AND THE COMFORTER OF THE HOLY GHOST And Puts Us Back Right Where We Need To Be What Happens Is Our Spirts Are being Transformed From A Place Called THE UPPER ROOM GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS WHERE Man Oh No Can Teach Ya Oh No MAN Cant Make These Things POSSBILE ONLY JESUS CAN A Power That Is Beyond Us NOT TO LETS US DOWN But To Prepare Us To Overcome A NEVER ENDING BATTLE Thats Overcome Already The Word Says If We Die With Christ We Shall Live with him ITS Not So Much About Self Of Course BUT His Glory THE GLORY OF JESUS And For The Partakers Our Brothers Our Shepereds And Sisters GOD Does Not Want His Children Left In THE DARK NOT FROM HIS LOVE And In Areas Thats Stero Type Of GODS LOVE BUT THE LOVE Of GOD In All Boundries
Old 11-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

GLORY TO GOD Horror Hath Taken Hold On Because Of The Wicked That Forsake The Law Thy Stautes Have Been My Songs In The House Of My Pilgrim age I HAVE RECALLED Thy Truth Thy Name O Lord In The Night And Have Kept The Law GLORY TO GOD The Sacrifices Of God Are A Broken Spirt And A Contrite Heart O God That Will Not Despise DAN>2>21 DANIEL Gives Thanks To God In That Time When A Lot Of Wicked And Astolgey And So Forth Had To Knowlege OG HIM OR WHAT HE WAS ABOUT Really Daniel Cried BLESSED Be The Name Of The Lord GOD Forever And Ever For Wisdom And Might Are His, And He Changes The Times And The Seasons For He Removes Kings And Sets Up Kings He Giveth Wisdom To The Wise AND Knowlege To Theme That Know Understanding; Mabey All That We Want Or We Feel Today We,ve Lost More Some How Than We,ve Gained All Though We Are Use To It BUT Something Is Different WE STILL SERVE THE LIVING GOD WHOS WAYS ARE STILL BEYOND US And His Outcome Is Not Good Its Not Alright BUT IT IS PERFECT We Our Not But He Is till The Pefecter All Of Our Troubles And Turmoils And Changes Ya,alls OUR STILL NOT BEYOND THE CROSS Or Above HIM THAT DIED UP ON IT Im Thankfull this year For The Souls Ya know Somewhere That At One Time Had No Voice PRAISE JESUS AND Thanfull FOR GOD JUST BEING GOD Who Can Utter The Mighty Acts Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His PRAISE GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Let The Lords PROTECTION And Mercy Be About Us In Jesus Mighty Name PEACE Ya,alls
Old 12-01-2009, 11:53 AM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Confidence In His Love

AND his Majesty And Grace For Might And Wisdom Are Forever HIS , AND His Loves Is Endless At All Times Through Out Our Ruins AND REFUGE When Doubt Emerges LIKE A FLOOD HE, RESTORETH ARE FAITH PROV, 3;5 Trust In The Lord Thy God With All Your Heart And Lean Not On Our Own Understanding FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS THE SHILED AND THE AMOUR AND IS SURLEY Not Willing To Give Up AS SOON AS WE OUR As this month starts WE OUR REMINDED OF HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD AND BY LOVE Did He Do So AND ALL FEARS I Do BELIEVE BROKE IN BLOOD AND SWEAT On Rock IN THE Garden PRAISE JESUS
Old 12-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Confidence In His Love

Psalm 62>8>11 Trust in him at all times Pour out your heart before him GOD IS A REFUGE For Us In All Times And In All Changes THINGS That One That At One Time Could,nt Be Done Is Being Done Today PRAISE JESUS In Our Awaking Hours Surley Me Of Low degree Are Lie To be laid in the balance they are altogether lighter than vantiy TRUST Not In OPPRESSION Or The Ways Of Man Through OPPRESSION BUT THROUGH THE WAYS OF GOD FOR HIS MYSTERIES AND WONDERS AND WAYS Are Above Us TO Reach OUT FOR ON KNEES OR UPON High And become not vain in robbery If Riches Increase SET NOT YOUR HEART UP ON THEME And From A Certian Prespective Which It Be True If Are Riches Do Increase IM SPEAKING OF SPIRTUAL GLORY TO GOD HE IS STILL GOD AND HE KNOWS AHEAD BEFORE WE DO WHEN We Start To Bind And Break For Ways That Our Still Beyond Us AND Set Thats Messaure THAT WE All Grow And Overcome FROM GOD Hath Spoken Once Twice Have I heared This THAT POWER BELONGETH TO GOD With All OF THIS GLORY JESUS EXCALTED And Set Upon HIGH HE THAT Said LORD HAVE MERCY UPON ME FOR I,am JUST Sinner BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN LOVE AND IN UNDERSTANDING IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MOGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 12-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Re: The Love Of Gods Boundries

Well, you've certainly been busy haven't you?

I really like what you posted though. Powerful verses that can remind one at times and hopefully comfort those who go through the struggles of this life.

Jason
Old 12-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: The Love Of Gods Boundries

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) Well, you've certainly been busy haven't you?

I really like what you posted though. Powerful verses that can remind one at times and hopefully comfort those who go through the struggles of this life.

Jason
yes i have indeed truth is brother many are struggling with so much that the destroyer can throw at them why ? THE WORD SAY If It were Possibile My very Elect would be decived Everybodys Fighting A BALANCE OF TWO TRUTHS And When It Starts To PILE AND SEEMS TO OVERWHELMING FOR JESUS CHRIST THAT IS A LIE And Dust Piles On The Bible ya know many will say ya know i,ve been through everything I,ve Seen Heaven And I,ve Seen Hell There Both The Same To Me Lyrics From A Older Band Who Was Great Live But Was,nt Around Long ASPHALT BALLET My Soul Survives The TRUTH IS ITS STILL THE NUMBER ONE BATTLE JESUS OVER CAME Is The Battle We Are All Fighting Today AND I Pray It Does Comfort Those Struggling With Everything Today Peace Be With Ya Jason
Old 12-31-2009, 07:19 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Mystery

The Taken The Rejected And The Mystery Thereof A Lot Surley Requires A Lot A Coming In New Year Which Is A Misconception TIME How We See The Time Change And Where We Should Be At Spitrual In Our Lifes And All Things That Follow Could Leave Us With Something VERY UPLIFTING Or Empty THE WORD OF GOD TELLS Ya,alls My Time Is Not Your Time And Your Time Is Not My Time PRAISE JESUS The Word Tells Us That Many Years IN HIS GLORY Is LIKE ONE DAY Thats Kinda Hard To Grip But Glory TO GOD How Does That Teaching REVOLVE THE MYSTERY THE UNKNOWN WE OUR WALKING THROUGH DAILY IN OUR LIFES In Our Trials And In Our Warfare PRAISE JESUS A Lot Ya,alls Have How We See Things HOW WE PRAY And How We Get Through FOR THE WORD OF GOD SAYS THE LORD SET ASIDE THE GODLY FOR HIMSELF
Old 12-31-2009, 07:34 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Mystery

ya,alls bear with me I really did,nt have time to study GLORY TO GOD as i should on this post There is always warfare AND A BATTLE TO BE ONE PRAISE JESUS, The Fact Is That When We Feel Departed Or Taken WE ARE VERY MUCH AWAKE In A OVERCOMING POWER THAT WAS NOT AFRAID TO DESEND TO TO THE PITS OF HELL AND COME BACK WITH BOTH THE KEYS TO HEAVEN AND HELL And Will Never Ever Forsake Us In Our TIME OF NEED ETERNTIY Is A Long Word As Children Of The Kingdom Of God WE ARE PART OF ITS STRIFE RENEWEL AND MESSAURES And Fighting A War We Were Called To FIGHT THE WORD SAYS BLESSED OUR THE PURE OF HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE THE FACE OF GOD HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY BUT MY WORDS SHALL NEVER PASS AWAY Which Is Needed So And will Always Be NEEDED THE STRENGETH THEROF AND THE ARMOUR Its Not Something That Can Be Added To Nor Taken Away FROM BUT TO LIVE BY
Old 12-31-2009, 07:51 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Mystery

The Word Says I WILL UTTER MY MOUTH And Speak Of Things Thats Been Kept A Secret Since THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD So Glory TO GOD WE MUST HOLD ON TO WHAT WE HAVE IN THOSE WINE CELLERS BECAUSE THERE SHALL COME When We Will NEED IT PRAISE JESUS Because THE GOOD LORD KNOWETH IN JUGEMEANTS THE WEALTH Of Wisdom Found In Comon Since We Know When Our Friends In Our In Trouble SO WE PRAY AND STANDFAST IN TRUTH IN SPIRT THAT ANOTHER DAY ARISES IN THEIR PERCULIAR DESPAIRS WE DO KNOW Ya,alls THAT CUP DID NOT PASS FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN HIS DARK HOURS, FOR IT WAS HE That Layed His Life Down For His Friends PRAISE JESUS Oh Lord Teach Us To Be A Sanctuary For Those That Our In NEED Through Out The New Year Ya,alls BINDING THE DESTROYER AND HIS STRONG HOLDS AMOS 5 >Verse 8 SEEK HIM THAT MAKETH THE SEVEN STARS AND ORION AND TURNETH THE SHADOW OF DEATH INTO MORNING And Maketh The Day Dark With Night THAT CALLETH WATERS OF THE SEA AND POURETH THEME OUT UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH THE LORD IS HIS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg his Hands Stronger Than Mine.jpg (5.3 KB, 299 views)
Old 02-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS The Rising The Only Salvation The Only Way The Truth And The Life Fighting Without Cease In These Rising Wars THE SPIRTUAL RELM In The Days Of Contempt HE IS THE GLORY THEROF There Is SURLEY No Need To Question His Boundries But The Rising Wars Of False Spirts And Of Wolves Rises Strong In War With Him And Ourselves PRAISE JESUS HEB 9>23>24 Christ JESUS THE Once For All Sacrifice Ya,alls A Lot Things We Can Forget AND LET HIS TRUTH FIGHT AND PASS THROUGH ALL BOUNDRIES HE IS THY ONLY LOVE Who Will Not Leave Us Nor Forsake Us In Our Time Of Need Or Refuge AS The Skys Turning And The Stroms Calms And Rise JESUS IS STILL KING It Was Therfore Necessary THAT THE PATTREN OF THINGS In The heavens Should Be Purified With These But The Heavenly Things Themeselves With Better Sacrifices Than These FOR Christ Is Not Entered Into The Holy Places Made With Hands Which Are Figures Of The True But INTO Heaven Itself Now To Apear In The Presence Of God THE PRECIOUS UPPER ROOM GLORY TO GOD FOR JESUS SAID Unto The People I Have Told Of You Of Earthly Things And You Have Believed Me Not How Is It That YE Believe In Heavenly Things GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS TO Him BOTH THE DAY AND THE NIGHT ARE ALIKE UNTO HIM Reach Out Love Each Other Forbear Each Other The Way He Has Loved Us
Old 02-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Love Of Gods Boundries~PRAISE JESUS

PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD things just sorta be ROUGH Over All Over These Days GLORY TO GOD Its Over Here Its Over There And Every You Where You Look FOR HIS PRECIOUS VOICE Ya,alls Is As The Voice Of Many Waters WHERE GODS Tremble Before Him AND That Old Destroyer Enjoying His DUE Hearts Be Faint And Hearts Be In Turmoil IT IS RELATIVTIY Ya,alls That We Shake And Tremble And The Signs We Our Seeing In The World Today PRAISE JESUS Said When You See These Things REJOICE Dose These Tremblings LEAVE US WITHOUT HOPE NO JESUS SAID MY FATHER WILL PROVIDE AWAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY And Quietly We Here THE Past Speaking CONSIDER IT NOT A STRANGE THING FOR THE FIERY TRIALS THAT Cometh Up On Us To Indeed TEST OUR FAITH PRAISE JESUS From The End Of The Earth Will I Cry Unto Thee When My Heart Is Overwhelmed By Trouble LEAD ME TO THE ROCK THAT IS HIGHER THAN I THE ONLY REAL PEACE Indeed Flows From A Mystery That The Ungoldy And Wicked Men SHALL IN NO WISE ENTER PRAISE JESUS Pray For The Peace Of JERUSLEM THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE For My Brethren And Companions Sake I Will Now Say PEACE BE WITH THEE Because Of The LORD OUR GOD I Will Seek Thy Good BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls GLORY AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS LETS Us Not Forget Ya,alls In Our Times Of Warfare and oh the days we just try to live our life AND SOMETHING Just Slips Right On In THE BATTLE IS WORTH IT ya,alls AND BELONGS TO GOD we knows all the times who giving us bad PRAISE JESUS AND IS NOT SO QUICK TO GIVE UP ON TRUTH AND ALL THAT STRIFE AND LOVE HIM AND WILLING GLORY TO GOD THE LORD WILL SUPPLY OUR STRENGETH IN DUE SEASON out of warfare AS The Dark Clouds Passeth And The Cold Returns HE OVER AND HE UNDER ALL THAT FOR ALL THESE THINGS OUR UNDER HIS FEET PRAISE JESUS A BIG OLD MIGHTY GOD BLESS Ya,s
Old 02-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Love Of Gods Boundries ~~THE REASON

The Reason For THIS Thread PRAISE JESUS Was Love THE LOVE BEYOND ALL REASONS AND TRIALS GOD HAS FOR US PRAISE JESUS It Was A Love That Man Out Grows Daily Its Love THAT WE OUR Unable To Give To Each Other WITHOUT HIS LOVE LOVE ENDURES ALL THINGS BELIEVES ALL THINGS AND HOPES ALL THINGS, mark 12>28>34>AND One Of The Scibes Came. And Having Heared Theme Reasoning Together And Of Course Perciving That He Had Answered Theme Well Asked Him Which Is The FIRST Commandment Of All AND JESUS Answered Him The First Of All The Commandments IS HEAR O ISRAEL THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD And Thou Shalt LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL AND WITH ALL THY MIND AND WITH ALL THY STRENGTH PRAISE JESUS THIS IS THE FIRST COMMANDMENT And The Second Is Thou Shalt Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself There Is None Other Commandment Greater Than These. AND THE Scribe Said Unto Him Well Master Tho Hast Said The Truth For There Is One God AND There Is None Other But HE And To Love Him With All The Heart And With All The Understanding And With All Thy Soul And With All The STRENGTH And To Love His Neighbour As Himself IS MORE Than All The Whole Burnt Offerings And Sacrafices AND WHEN JESUS SAW THAT HE HAD Answered discscreetly HE SAID UNTO HIM THOU ART NOT FAR FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND NO MAN After That durst ask him any questions PRAISE JESUS ITS Getting Harder To Love And Gets Harding To Endure Trials And Relationships PRAISE JESUS BUT IN THESE CHANGES Cometh The Tide And Boundries AND LETS NOT FORGET HOW THE LOVE HIM IS BINDING AND BREAKING BY LOVE AND SAVING GRACE NOT THE WAY THINGS SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE HIS HEART PAID THE PRICE FOR US ALL AND IT SURLEY HURT BLESSINGS AND STRENGTH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg This Blood Is For You.jpg (3.8 KB, 289 views)
Old 02-17-2010, 09:06 AM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Love Of Gods Boundries~The Harder We Fall

GLORY TO GOD Our We Up Praise JESUS And Up And Our Songs Be Without Conclusion Thats WHY We All Know To Fall Daily BEFORE THE CROSS It Was Old And It Was Rugged AND I Will Cherish It AND GIVE THE POWER NOT TO THE FALSE RISING GODS BUT TO THE REAL THING THE ONLY THING THE WAY TRUTH AND THE LIFE JESUS CHRIST PRAISE JESUS It May Be Writtien Over And Over And Over Go BUT PRAISE JESUS Its Enough To Know Ya,alls THAT THE WORD OF GOD NEVER CHANGES THE Same As It Was Yesterday Ya,alls As It Is Today Always And Forever PRAISE JESUS Jesus SAID It Is EASIER Than The Heavens And The Earth To Pass PRAISE JESUS Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail PRAISE JESUS ISA>51>9>11 Awake Awake PUT ON STRENGTH Ya,all Put It On Forget The Trippers That Aint Got It Going On THE LORD Understands PRAISE JESUS For His Wisdom At Times Shall Be Our Comfort PRAISE JESUS And GLORY TO GOD There Will Cometeth That Precious Time Ya,all When Sin Wont Dwell Wit Us Any More AND NO MORE Strangers Shall Pass Through O ARM Of The Lord Awake As In The Ancient Days In The Genrations Of Art Thou Not It Hath Cut Rahab And Wounded The Dragon Therefore The Redeemed Of The Lord Shall Return And Takey Care Of All This PRAISE JESUS We Are Partakers In The Long Sufferments PRAISE JESUS So As Unto Paul We SHALL Boast And Rejoice In Theme AND Beware Of The False Lights And Babydolls THE GODS Of False Promisies Everlasting Joy Shall Be Upon Their Head And They Shall Obtain JOY AND SORROW AND MOURING SHALL FLEE AWAY PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS I SAY BLESSINGS STRENGETH Will Surley Cometh In Times Of Our Tears PRAISE JESUS ONLY HE MADE IT POSSIBLE For All Things Beautiful GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN