++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-07-2003, 05:02 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Reply From DJ

i recently wrote a letter to a DJ that had made some rude comments About Scott Stapp and the Chicago events....i just recieved this back from her....and was wondering what you guys thought....
#!@8 you! I'll say what I want to about Scott Stapp. He isn't dealing with his shit very well. Ask his Bass player and bandmates that were embarrassed on stage by him in Chicago. He needs the Lord more now than ever it would seem. Unless you are his lawyer, you also don't know what is really happening in his life so perhaps you should "shut the hell up". Traci Wilde

PS
I used to tink she was a kool Dj...but now..i don't like her too much....to say the least...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-07-2003, 05:09 PM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Matt, she sounds like a bitch to me and it sounds like you need to find a new radio station! With DJ's like that, it's a wonder they have ANY listeners.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-07-2003, 05:13 PM   #3
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Well, they're the only station that plays the other bands i like...plus she's only on when i'm at school most of the time...but yeah...i don't like her anymore....

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-07-2003, 05:15 PM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah she really does sound like a BITCH! It is people like her who cause the problems with those who are unfamiliar with Creed! Sounds to me like she needs the help! Must really suck to be such a negative cold hearted bitch!:madder:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-07-2003, 05:23 PM   #5
CreedCrazed
USER INFO »
How Rude was that...that's terrible...so much for opinions and freedom of speech I guess...I think you need to find a new radio station as well.
Old 01-07-2003, 05:24 PM   #6
pixeygrl
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to pixeygrl Send a message via Yahoo to pixeygrl
re

HI
Was it a chicago station, I have semt email to a few and "freak" from q101 and he was very kewl about it and understanding... he answered my email , and even Zwecker from the paper and Fox News answered my replies and was very sincere about the entire thing.... I had when a DJ bad mouths any band especialy if they play their music, its that whole 'fredom of speech" thing, but some need to use some common sence....
Old 01-07-2003, 05:27 PM   #7
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
no, i live near Saint Louis and get all there TV and radio and it was 1057 The Point...... *ahem (1057thepoint.com email traci wilde...) lol

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-07-2003, 05:42 PM   #8
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
hehe bitch!

I bet she threw herself over Scott and he said no!
Old 01-07-2003, 06:37 PM   #9
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I will have to agree she sounds like a total bitch. She is just insecure and is out to try to put down whomever she can. If she didn't really give a shit, she wouldn't have bothered replying to your email. I think she should "shut the hell up"!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2003, 06:43 PM   #10
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
U should reply saying some of this stuff TremintiWannaB i mean really, if she dosnt care then why DID she reply??

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-07-2003, 06:48 PM   #11
pixeygrl
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to pixeygrl Send a message via Yahoo to pixeygrl
RE

wow I took a look at that email addy for the radio station ,what a scam. the dj nic names r scammed off of some of our Chicago djs, Even the formatting in the website is the same is that tweeked or what?
Ok Give me a hint here, would it be the AM dj after Sterns? I would be more than happy to send an email...
If chicago dj's r being pretty kewl about this situation, even "freak" who claims he is an alcoholic was sincere about the concert and he was there and behind stage with them, he emailed me with NO outragous comments, just a sincere account of what happened, then I think St Louis needs to show some respect .Take a look a this
Q101.com see if it looks familiar and then the names r from our other kewl station 94.7, its just so ironic.. but I wanna send some email , nice , and see what I get in return..
Take Care ! Have a Nice Night .....its Osbournes night yeahh
Old 01-07-2003, 08:34 PM   #12
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Don't get me wrong...i see waht you're sayin...but just because thsi one DJ bashes Stapp doesn't mean STL doesn't respect them....they took good care of them when they came down and played at the UMB bank Pavillion, i think we even had a CREED weekend and even sent some people to KC to see them on the first leg of the tour...(for the TRIPpin Thursday)....

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-07-2003, 09:37 PM   #13
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I can't believe how incredibly unprofessional! Is there a way to make her statement public?? I would do whatever it took to get her in trouble for it. Maybe it should be sent to her manager. I'm sure they would not like to know that this is the way their DJs treat their listeners.
Old 01-07-2003, 10:12 PM   #14
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Give us her email address and lets have a Creed day.
Old 01-07-2003, 10:16 PM   #15
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Give us her email address and lets have a Creed day.

I like that idea!

Fresh meat!