++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2002, 09:28 PM   #1
Weathered
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Video of Alcatraz performance

On vh1.com...you can see 40 seconsd of OLB and the whole video of What if from Alcatraz...here is the direct link

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/concerts/6316...de_videos.jhtml

I can tell Scott was struggling with his voice...especially in OLB
Old 11-03-2002, 02:47 PM   #2
allison
USER INFO »
Thank you! I can't wait to see the show on Tue.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-03-2002, 07:50 PM   #3
shane
USER INFO »
Thanks I cant wait to see the show/ Scott does look like he is hurting, Surprised that they did not postponed the concerts, that must not be good for his voice. He looks tired.....
Old 11-03-2002, 09:40 PM   #4
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
For the second time in as many days I have tried to access this and keep getting the error message followed by immediate kicking off of AOL, followed by an inability to log back onto AOL until I rebooted. Can somebody just describe what I'm missing so I don't have to go through this headache again?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-03-2002, 09:44 PM   #5
JenRN
USER INFO »
well first of all they have changed the times of behind the music, it is on at 7pm instead of 11pm. Then the concert is on from 8-9pm. Kindda ticks me off seeing I will not get home from work until 8:15. I guess it is time I get the dreaded VCR manual out! The still pictures from the show are INCREDIBLE!!!! God WHY DID SCOTT CUT HIS HAIR??? He looked beautiful in those shots you must see them!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-03-2002, 10:04 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Okay, the stills I got and I liked them (damn he looks hot in that white shirt) but I'm giving up on the video. I'll wait til I watch VH1 Tuesday night and record it (and hopefully the kids won't tape over it! )

Old 11-04-2002, 02:29 AM   #7
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by shane
Scott does look like he is hurting,  Surprised that they did not postponed the concerts, that must not be good for his voice.  He looks tired.....
Yes, sad to see him straining his voice
Old 11-04-2002, 04:34 PM   #8
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
I am glad they have brett to sing back up....I hope stapp gets well...
Old 11-04-2002, 10:49 PM   #9
JenRN
USER INFO »
I looked at those picture of Scott at Alcatraz and all I can say is WHY THE HELL DID HE CUT HIS HAIR???? he looked incredible for not feeling too well!!
I was caught at work looking at them and some of the nurses have "seen the light" as how gorgeous he is!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-04-2002, 10:54 PM   #10
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sure, now they see him and think he's gorgeous. Where have they been for the last few years? Probably calling you crazy until they actually saw the object of your obsessions, right?

Old 11-04-2002, 11:05 PM   #11
JenRN
USER INFO »
You bet Teri!!!!! For years they have poked fun at me and laughed everytime I would come to work with my "post creed concert high" I swear he brings things out in me I did not know exsisted!!!! Something about him, so many numerous things that get my blood flowing, and good!!!!! Yeah the nurses where I work are mostly country fans so rock music to them is foreign, but one look at his recent picture and wow!! they realized the obsession your right!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-04-2002, 11:45 PM   #12
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
ok, so am I the only one who just gets music and no video??? I want to see HIM!!! And he does so soooo different, unless it's just the audio stream that sounds so bad!! I wanted to cry for him!!! It sounded like it was real painful to sing!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-05-2002, 08:13 PM   #13
shane
USER INFO »
DID ANYONE SEE THE VHI BEHIND THE MUSIC WITH CREED AT 7:00 PM EASTERN TIME TONIGHT? THAT WAS AWSOME ANY COMMENTS?
Old 11-05-2002, 10:07 PM   #14
kerm3
USER INFO »
THIS CONSERT WAS FILMED THREE WEEKS AGO SO YOU ALL KNOW AND HIS VOICE IS MUCH BETTER NOW.
Old 11-05-2002, 10:37 PM   #15
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by luvscott4ever
ok, so am I the only one who just gets music and no video???  I want to see HIM!!!  And he does so soooo different, unless it's just the audio stream that sounds so bad!!  I wanted to cry for him!!!     It sounded like it was real painful to sing!!
At least you got audio. I just got locked up twice. I never even saw it. I had to settle for the still shots. And they were awesome. But tonight my heart ached for him trying to belt out the high lyrics to OLB, it sounded like he was really hurting.