++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-12-2004, 03:34 PM   #1
creed_sweden
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
dont you guys even think...

that the members of Creed is gonna be together again?
Dont you think they can handle it out?
I've read your thoughts for a long time, and i decided myself that i let you guys talk...
The only thing i have to say, is that Mark, Stapp and Flip are grown ups (if you missed that)...
Sometimes i think im the only one that thinks that they gonna sort it out and start to jamm again...
Ok, it seems dark now...but really...
They are not kids...
I hope and think that they will tour again...And "gabriel"...if you read this...tell Mark that they not forget Europe this time...
sorry for my bad english eh.

Keep in touch and countinue to listen to good music and wait for the official news...
Atleast i will do...

Jonathan, Sweden ( )
Old 01-12-2004, 06:53 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
I agree with you its always better to look on the bright side of a dark matter And it is Creed Something good will Come of it and i really dont know if that message about sweeden Would matter Lol~~But just incase~~ HAY CREED!!! DONT FOREGET SWEDEN THIS TIME DAMN IT```Rock on sweden Dude
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-12-2004, 07:11 PM   #3
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I've been saying this. I agree, I don't think (for what have been exposed to public) that they broke up the friendship...

Just after Mark slipped the news and the new band along with Flip was announced, Stapp played golf with Flip.

Not once a fight between Stapp and Mark was mentioned on the net. I doubt that it wouldn't leak on the net if that happened.

Mark and Stapp talked on the phone after the meet and greet...

Now if they had fought... and Flip joined the new band, wouldn't it be a stab on Scott's back? I doubt they would play golf together if that was the case.

I guess we should just respect their privacy... they wouldn't create all this fuss if it wasn't for a good reason...

Maybe in the end, this break can turn healthy to Creed. You know, try some fresh air and get back together for a fresh start, re-energized, with full power!
Old 01-12-2004, 07:16 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) I've been saying this. I agree, I don't think (for what have been exposed to public) that they broke up the friendship...

Just after Mark slipped the news and the new band along with Flip was announced, Stapp played golf with Flip.

Not once a fight between Stapp and Mark was mentioned on the net. I doubt that it wouldn't leak on the net if that happened.

Now if they had fought... and Flip joined the new band, wouldn't it be a stab on Scott's back? I doubt they would play golf together if that was the case.

I guess we should just respect their privacy... they wouldn't create all this fuss if it wasn't for a good reason...

Maybe in the end, this break can turn healthy to Creed. You know, try some fresh air and get back together for a fresh start, re-energized, with full power!
Thats All Good in stuff But who won The golf Game HAHAHAHA i just feel lik being a jerk rite now
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-12-2004, 07:32 PM   #5
Agent D
USER INFO »
They probably just wanna explore different kinds of rock that might not jive with Creed's style so they needed to go solo.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:05 PM   #6
chafin24
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) I've been saying this. I agree, I don't think (for what have been exposed to public) that they broke up the friendship...

I am confused
Old 01-12-2004, 09:13 PM   #7
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
i for one... and i know this might ruff some feathers.... but i'm a lil glad that they're doin side-and/or-solo stuff... i'm sorta excited to see exactly how the Tremonti/Stapp writing differs from the strictly tremonti... strictly Stapp writing... it'll sorta be an indecator as to who really wrote what....cus sometimes i wonder how much mark writes lyrics... and if Stapp accually writes some guitar...

TO marcos... i agree!!!!!!!!! i think they were simply having some creative differences and decided to try some side stuff to do what they each wanted to do...
i sorta tend to think that Tremonti wanted more solos... and stapp wanted more acoustic... i HAVE NO IDEA if it's even remotely close to the truth... that's just my reasoning...

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by TremontiWanaB : 01-12-2004 at 09:18 PM. Reason: went back and read Marcos' post
Old 01-12-2004, 10:25 PM   #8
hide
USER INFO »
i would be surprised if Stapp wrote anymore then 5% of the music itself but I belive he had a major hand in the arrangement of the songs, particulary those such as Who's Got My Back, while we roughly know Mark's lyrical involvement. I am quite exited to see what happens and lets hope Creed comes back better then ever.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:23 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
lets hope
Old 01-13-2004, 12:06 AM   #10
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by creed_sweden) The only thing i have to say, is that Mark, Stapp and Flip are grown ups (if you missed that)...

Yeah they are adults, but even adults sometimes don't sort things out. Now I'm not saying that Creed are ever going to jam, write, or tour again, no one for sure know's that, that would be all of my prayers answered if that happened, it's a possibility, but we don't know what they are going through right now. It all depends, I mean if they do sort things out and slap themselves, think we have too much to just leave it all behind, like I said all of my prayers would be ultimately answered, but if they don't, well these solo projects are going to be just awesome if not more, their talents are just going to rise and really come out. There is nothing like Creed, the magic, the passion, the delivery, the music. Creed are my life, music is my life, and I am absolutley devestated that this happened, but at least it's not all over.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-13-2004, 12:07 AM   #11
CreedTunesFan
USER INFO »
I am quite exited to see what happens and lets hope Creed comes back better then ever.[/quote]

I for one will be very sad if they do not get together soon. This band has become a part of my life and I look forward to every musical gift work so hard to give us.
Old 01-13-2004, 12:19 AM   #12
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
But they are doing solo albums! They might not be together, I know it's not the same, but they are still going to give us their magic and their power, they just aren't going to be together.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-13-2004, 12:26 PM   #13
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
CreedTunesfan WELCOME to this board... hope you'll enjoy

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 01-13-2004, 12:28 PM   #14
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
...and in the mean time I'm waiting for that good ol' CREED- MAGIC!!!!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 01-13-2004, 04:29 PM   #15
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
To Matt:

yeah, but Stapp said he asked Mark for more solos, so he could take a break to breath during his songs... smokers!