++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-29-2009, 07:20 PM   #31
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Don't Forget to Support the Band!

The developers of Rock Band and Guitar Hero can't just throw whatever songs they want on there though. There's a bunch of rights issues involved, with the label, the band, etc. I'm sure it's not just because the developers dislike Creed. Are any Wind-Up bands featured in any of these games?
Old 08-30-2009, 03:55 AM   #32
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Yeah, I freaking hate nickelback. You can listen to their latest CD and then hear their first and it'll sound nearly identical.

I'm sorry but you are talking absolute garbage.

Do you even know which CD is Nickelback's first? Go listen to Curb (which is post-grunge) and Dark Horse and then come back here.

You are entitled to your own opinion, i'm a huge Nickelback fan, and I hate Dark Horse, but that statement you made is completely untrue.

P.S To the guy above me Seether are featured on Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades with Remedy
Old 08-30-2009, 09:05 AM   #33
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

^ I can see where he says Nickelback sounds the same today as to when they fiirst started. I can't believe I am admitting this but I have "The state", "Silver Side Up" and "All the Right Reasons" ( I was given the Cd's) and sampled "Dark Horse" and nothing has changed in any of their albums. One heavy rock song the rest of the album pop success..Nickelback can thank Creed for all thier success because I guaranty you you wouldnt be a "HUGE" Nickelback fan if Creed didnt break up.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #34
BSC
USER INFO »

Are you serious?

Dark Horse is filled with crap sell out stuff, On Curb, The State and Silver Side Up there were no ballads or soft songs which Nickelback are flooding their albums with today.

I came across Nickelback a long time before I came across Creed... So I don't understand your last statement.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:50 AM   #35
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

I meant Nickelback didnt have nearly the success they have now when Creed was around. They took off because Creed stopped selling out arenas and millions of records..to this day Nicklback has put out more albums and hasnt sold as many records as Creed worldwide..You can be a fan of Nickelback thats fine, I just dont care much fot them..
Old 08-30-2009, 02:25 PM   #36
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) P.S To the guy above me Seether are featured on Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades with Remedy

Thanks. I obviously don't know what went into deciding to put that on there but maybe in a future Guitar Hero or Rockband, Wind-Up will push to have Creed featured. God knows they're gonna keep making those games for all of eternity.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #37
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) Creed disbanding was the worst thing they could have done as far as a marketing standpoint. Creed was on top of the rock world and if they stayed together that might even have their own Guitar hero or Rock band by now..As much as a hate to say it those pesky canadians Nickelback are king of the rock mountain right now and Creed needs to climb back up and knock them off!

Get off the dope and out of your mom's basement or is it a van down by the river. This is just a money grab tour. Creed will be done after the tour and the album tanks. Wake up. They will never catch up with Nickelback
Old 08-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #38
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by colbymercury) Get off the dope and out of your mom's basement or is it a van down by the river. This is just a money grab tour. Creed will be done after the tour and the album tanks. Wake up. They will never catch up with Nickelback
Oh god. You are the most annoying poster on this board. Please just leave. All you ever due is fight with XALTERBRIDGEX about the stupidest things. If you hate creed that much just leave. I am tired of hearing from you.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #39
nagpo
USER INFO »

Back on topic, I bought the single so I could support the band and have a new creed song on my ipod. I have over 40 creed songs now. Feels good
Old 08-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #40
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Oh god. You are the most annoying poster on this board. Please just leave. All you ever due is fight with XALTERBRIDGEX about the stupidest things. If you hate creed that much just leave. I am tired of hearing from you.

Ya sorry about that, Im not going to respond to he/she anymore, wate of my time..I got better things to do!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #41
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

colbymercury - final warning. One more time and you're banned. Keep discussions civil and on topic. If you want to bash Creed go somewhere else. We don't need trolls around here.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 08-31-2009, 03:36 AM   #42
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) I meant Nickelback didnt have nearly the success they have now when Creed was around. They took off because Creed stopped selling out arenas and millions of records..to this day Nicklback has put out more albums and hasnt sold as many records as Creed worldwide..You can be a fan of Nickelback thats fine, I just dont care much fot them..

I've never thought of it like that.

Creed kick more ass than Nickelback, even with songs like With Arms Wide Open Scott is pouring his heart out with those lyrics while Nickelback write another crappy song about drinking... I know both bands are commerical rock, but I think they both have different fanbases.

P.S Sorry if my grammer or spelling isn't that great... Too early.