++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-23-2003, 12:52 AM   #811
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I guess I can tommorow, maybe I will have even another dream

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 06-23-2003, 12:53 AM   #812
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Old 06-23-2003, 11:08 AM   #813
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
I just tried to post one that I worked on for over an hour and it was apparently too long and I LOST IT ALL I'll try again and hope I can get it up here before my baby wakes up.

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 06-23-2003, 11:47 AM   #814
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
On the morning I was supposed to leave for Florida I was scrambling to figure out what to wear. Should I wear pants and a sweatshirt, because it was snowing here or a nice summer skirt in anticipation for the warm Florida weather? I of course chose the skirt. I would just have to deal with the cold for a couple of minutes in and out of the car. Which by the way was late picking me up because there was horrible traffic. An accident or something I think. I was afraid I was going to miss my flight. Thank god I had a heavy-footed driver and traffic cleared somewhat. I had been in New York for business so I made my flight arrangement to leave from there. When I finally arrived at JFK I ran to the counter to get my luggage checked. Just as I had finished getting every thing checked and tagged I heard over the intercom “Flight 529 to Orlando Florida will begin boarding now. Will first class please begin boarding?” Well that was me. I made my way through the crowd of people waiting for other flights and boarded the plane. I managed to find my seat next to the window and sat down with a thump. Finally I’m on my way.

I noticed as the plane finished boarding there was no one seated next to me. I was very thankful for that little gift because I had a few loose ends to tie up for work before I could truly relax in the “Happiest Place On Earth”. In the meantime the flight attendant’s voice came over the intercom and told everyone to please turn off all electronics, put your seats and trays in an upright position and put your safety belts on in preparation for taking off. About 5 minutes later the plane started taxing down the runway and before I knew it we were in the air.

It took about 45 minutes for me to finish up my work. I put my laptop down in the empty seat next to me and thought not too bad, the next 2 ˝ hours to unwind. The flight attendant came by and asked if I needed anything. I said “sure how about a pillow and a margarita?” She said, “I’ll be right back.” I took a nice deep breath and she was back in a heartbeat with my much-needed margarita. I sipped half of it down and leaned my head back trying to picture how much fun my two nieces and I were going to have. I must have dozed off for a little while because a soft touch awakened me. I barely heard the quiet voice say to me, “excuse me miss this is my seat.” With my eyes barely focused I sat up and picked up my laptop and tried to say that I was sorry but my voice was caught in my throat. I cleared my throat and said again I was sorry. I was slightly embarrassed, I leaned down to put my laptop away and quickly sat up and turned my head towards the window to try and wake up. The man whose seat it was said it was quite all right it was actually his fault because he was sitting with a friend taking care of some business when the plane took off. I said, “how ironic I was doing the very same thing and I just assumed that nobody would be sitting here.” At this point I still hadn’t made eye contact with the man sitting next to me. When I finally did turn my head the very understanding man held out his hand and said, “Hi, my name is Scott.” I slowly lifted my eyes to meet his and took his hand and said, “Hi I’m Kim.” To my utter shock and surprise it was none other that Mr. Scott Stapp.

His soft shoulder length brown hair was tucked behind his ears and covered with a baseball hat. He had on a silver chain that kind of looked like links and he wore a plain blue T-shirt with just the hint of chest hair sticking out and some slightly snug, worn blue jeans. His feet were clad with a pair of very worn motorcycle boots. He had to be the most beautiful, sexy man I had ever laid my eyes on. His expression looked so soft and carefree. Like he hadn’t a care in the world. My eyes were drawn to his, which were the most mesmerizing brown eyes I had ever seen in my life. He seemed to be able to look right through me, right down to my soul. It was a little unnerving, but I just couldn’t look away. I was lost in them. Our eyes seemed to be locked for what seemed like hours. Neither one of us willing to break this strange connection.

Well I of course managed to drop the drink I was holding and we both looked down at the mess I had just made and laughed. As we brought our gaze back up to each other he apologized for staring but he just couldn’t look away. I looked in his eyes again and smiled at him. He told me that my smile it lit up my whole face and made my eyes sparkle. I blushed and turned away. He apologized again for making me feel uncomfortable; he didn’t mean to be so forward. I told him it was quite all right I just wasn’t used to getting compliments like that from perfect strangers. He said maybe we could fix that. Again I could feel the heat rise in my face but this time I wasn’t so sure it was embarrassment.

After cleaning up my sticky mess for me he asked if I was going to Orlando for business or pleasure. I told him total pleasure. I’m going to Disney World with my brother and his family. He looked at me with that big beautiful smile of his and said that that was his son’s favorite place. As we sat there for the next hour or so telling each other all about ourselves I began to feel very comfortable with him. It felt like I had known him for years. He apparently felt the same way because my expression had been mirrored in his big, brown eyes.

His hand had managed to find it's way to mine and held it for a minute or 2 before he looked at me and smiled. I immediately melted. I couldn't get over that Scott Stapp was looking at ME like that Before I realized it, his face was getting closer to mine when finally he was mere inches from my lips and then I felt it. Pure electricity coursing through my entire body. His mouth came down onto mine so soft and gently. His full soft lips were pressed on mine just waiting for the invitation to enter my mouth. As I parted my lips I gave him the permission he was so obviously longing for. His tongue entered my mouth so slowly it was like he was teasing me. He seemed to be trying to explore (very sensually) every part of my mouth with such hunger that my stomache was doing flip flops. As we continued kissing my hands found their way up to the back of his neck and his to my face. He began stroking my cheaks with his thumbs while holding my head. My hands made thier way down to his very sleak, built arms stopping for a moment and then working my way down to his incredible washboard abs. I was in heaven. I couldn't believe this. In the meantime his right hand had moved to the back of my neck and his left was making it's way to my back. He seemed to glide right over the rest of my back and come to rest on my thigh, which had been exposed due to the little summer skirt I was wearing.

I felt totally engulfed by him, he was just surrounding me from every angle. As my hands made it up to his chest I found a mound of very well defined pecs and they just about took my breath away. I figured if I didn't push him away now I never would. So I did. He looked at me with surprise and disappointment in his eyes. He asked if anything was wrong. I told him no that I just needed to go use the ladies room. He looked a little shocked that someone would stop kissing him at such an intense moment so they could go to the bathroom. But that had to be my excuse to go collect myself because if I had stayed there kissing him one minute longer I would have been arrested for indecent exposure.

I was looking in the bathroom mirror fixing my disheveled hair when there was a knock on the door. I politely told this person I will be out in a minute. Not 10 seconds later there was another knock but this time it was more urgent sounding. So I opened the door only to come face to face with Scott. He was wearing a wicked little grin that told me I was going to be in trouble. He gently but forcefully pushed me back into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

.......to be continued in the next post, I don't want to lose it again.

Old 06-23-2003, 12:10 PM   #815
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
woah

Old 06-23-2003, 12:12 PM   #816
devils_here
USER INFO »
His mouth came down on mine rather forcefully only to have mine return the favor. He seemed to like that immensly by the feel of things in the lower region. His already snug Levis were getting alot snugger by the second. As mouths were hungrily moving around and hands were frantically exploring I found myself highly arroused at the thought of being in a public place where at any moment we could be caught. There is something highly erotic about that. I didn't think I could take anymore of this without exploding until.............. I felt his hand move up my easily accessible thigh to find his way to my panties. Where in turn my hand had quickly found my way to his belt buckle and with very nimble fingers unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans in a matter of seconds. After a little readjusting what happened next was.............

Afterwards we quickly and nervously made our way back to our seats and collapsed into a fit of giggles, hoping nobody knew what had just went on. I told him I had never done anything like that before and He told me he didn't think he could ever look at an airplane bathroom the same again.

As the plane was landing and we were getting our stuff together he said that he would love to have dinner with me and see what else the evening had in store for us. Needless to say I told my brother that I wouldl not be meeting them that evening.

I was now a member of The Mile High Club and I will never forget Flight 529 to Orlando or the days that followed.

Sorry it was so long.:embarass:

Old 06-23-2003, 12:14 PM   #817
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
That was a long one... woah....

Old 06-23-2003, 12:17 PM   #818
devils_here
USER INFO »
Sorry, I should have warned everyone. I hope it wasn't too boring for ya!!

Old 06-23-2003, 01:39 PM   #819
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Boring? Are you kidding?!?! That was awesome... I've got to get past my writer's block and come up with one! Doubt it could beat this or Jen's!! Whew!! Now I need a cold shower!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 06-23-2003, 03:54 PM   #820
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Boring or too long??? No way, Kim!!!! I've got to learn not to look in here when I'm a work. Now I have to turn my fan on 'cause it's getting very HOT in here!!!

And Teri, Great Job on your last fantasy. I love that song "Lady" from Styx and would love to here Scott sing that and then to slow dance with him.....Very Nice!!

Relearn Love
Old 06-23-2003, 04:10 PM   #821
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
Whew....that was good!
Old 06-23-2003, 04:43 PM   #822
JenRN
USER INFO »
Holy smokes!!!! Man I am sweaty like crazy over that one, Devil's Here!!!! Damn fine job!! Seems things have been REAL hot and heavy in this thread lately and I am loving it!!!!!! Boy, I have always wanted to be a member of the mile high club too!:embarass: That was SPECTACULAR!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-23-2003, 04:59 PM   #823
StappStalker
USER INFO »
I think I need to go jump in the pool! *hurries up jumps in pool with clothes on*that was a good one!
Old 06-23-2003, 05:00 PM   #824
devils_here
USER INFO »
Thanks. I had to soften that one a little cuz I had a whole bunch of real graphic stuff floating around my head. It was hard to keep my mind on writting it Glad you enjoyed it.

Old 06-23-2003, 08:07 PM   #825
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Oh we enjoyed it alright! What else would make us want to go jump in a ice cold pool? If you keep those stories up you will have all of us with buckets of water by us when we read 'em.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you