++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-22-2005, 04:20 PM   #31
Robin101
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree that this debate is slightly pointless (although quite entertaining!)

A review (can't remember which one - you will just have to trust me) I read some time ago for ODR summed it up best. It said, to the best of my memory:

'Creed fans may have lost one band, but in Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp - solo album on the horizon - they may have two great alternatives.'

Take Care

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry'
~ The Trapeze Swinger
Old 10-25-2005, 04:35 PM   #32
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Actually Lith... you do speak English well. I mean, much better than Roffe (no offense). Anyway man, what some people are saying is that there are two sides to every disagreement. It's fine if you pick a side to believe... but I think everyone agrees that the AB vs. Stapp feud is pretty pointless.
Thank you, and oh yeah, I agree with that. It is pretty pointless... And well, it won't bring Creed back.

Just for fun: are there any guys left who actually thinks they might get back together somewhere down the road? Well, I don't, AB sure doesn't seem to like Stapp and Stapp sure doesn't seem to like AB.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-25-2005, 07:31 PM   #33
titan9
USER INFO »
I believe in the saying "never say never". So I do think it is entirely possible. However, even I know that the chances are slim to none, and a lot of stuff(namely them becoming friends again) would have to happen in order for a reunion to occur. Do I personally think it will happen? No, but I know that it is possible. Do I want it to happen? I'm torn on that. I'm very happy with Alter Bridge, and thus far I like what Stapp has put out, for the most part. I've always thought of the break-up in a positive way: now we have the potential to get twice the amount of good music. If a reunion does happen, I'll certainly be happy for the guys.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 10-26-2005, 03:27 PM   #34
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I believe in the saying "never say never". So I do think it is entirely possible. However, even I know that the chances are slim to none, and a lot of stuff(namely them becoming friends again) would have to happen in order for a reunion to occur. Do I personally think it will happen? No, but I know that it is possible. Do I want it to happen? I'm torn on that. I'm very happy with Alter Bridge, and thus far I like what Stapp has put out, for the most part. I've always thought of the break-up in a positive way: now we have the potential to get twice the amount of good music. If a reunion does happen, I'll certainly be happy for the guys.

I cant believe in that, I mean Creed reunion wont be possible because they said it many many times...also Tremo, Flip and Marshall are very happy with Alter Bridge and since Stapp finally seems to release his cd in November ...I cant see this possibility...

and what about Myles and his absolute insane voice? Are you forgetting him?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 10-26-2005, 04:41 PM   #35
titan9
USER INFO »
Haha, Myles could then become a solo artist. My whole point, though, was to never say never. Five years ago, no one could have predicted all of the stuff that has happened with Creed. Who's to say someone can accurately predict what'll happen 20 years from now? Anything is possible.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!