++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-03-2005, 12:10 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Shadow Of Blue

Where I Run Is Where I Run Is Speciale Its The Secrets Of Me I wont share to anything or anyone Only To My Shadows Of Blue Perfect Balance Brings Forth A perfect melody i understand oh dont you understand the sounds are secrets make trying to hold on to the sound of the santuary Oh My Shadow Of Blue you hid us so well Breaking through The Point Break My Shadow Of Blue how i like back to the eyes of truth that burns through me and nobody else is there nobody else can see there and speaks without works dont look back dont make a sound we need you stronger than we can be i would never shatter the glass i love you to much where i run where we see My shadow of blue crystal waters flow over me and the strengnth and the courage that holds me and embraces me and does not look away from every quiet thought that may try to hide shadow of blue reaching the day and bringing it through as i bring the heavens thats above the heavens to sing and dance above you where everythings else gets left and we collide talking in ways of a muse wher the Acts speaks without words a deeper sound of the many waters where nothing beautiful dies and the darkend fairys turns to angels afraid to show their light where everything is naked and needs no cover everything beautiful lives oh now oh now back to the sandy shore my shade of blue we care so much so so much about you you hold the meriots above voice thats why we come down for you my shadow of blue i love you and i need you too as we wait to push it on through i,am with you my shadow blue these are oceans tresures and they cant forget you i carry theme with me and bring theme to you not the things that will decay and fade away my shadow blue i bring it all with me and nothing will be forgotten thats the perfection of the perfecter In Gods We Rest Our Head On The Sandy Shore My Precious Shadow Blue
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-03-2005, 04:29 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
i like this one, cs...quite surreal...with it's allegories of fae and angels...and such treasures found beneath the sea in the shadow's of blue...a verra nice writin' , to be sure...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 09-03-2005, 11:03 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks...i try to get,er all in there im glad you liked it the allegories
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything