++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Holy Dogs

Shes left my sweet dreams i was hoping someday she would, but that was just a fantasy but knowing all along all along and all the time this fantasy was a never a lie because she cried because of the lies and she said oh i may live and i may die but i cant give what is holy to the dogs no i cant give what is holy to the dogs no oh take as you will but i cant give what is holy to the dogs oh she just left my sweet dreams, and now shes rolling on my floor and licking the good spots i left behind and eating out of my hands oh i feel i could use a forgiven touch yes oh just a forgiven touch her seduction is a rare sin i sware it will never bge again in a look she tells me to hush and shes angery at my blush and still crys i cant give what is holy to the dogs just cant give what is holy to the dogs oh she left my sweet dreams and now shes rolling on my floor and shes eating out of my hands , im thinking that this could be to much and i may the price im thinking how may i pay the price oh no oh no oh how...she looks at me as if i,am wrong the other look i cant describe...it just sorta twists me up up and locks me down and blows my mind And she crys i cant give what is holy to the dogs oh all i pray for now is that you will just....and let tell u just like it is because i cant just walk right out in give what is holy to the dogs she likes rolling on my floor and stay high she crys she tells me about the pain she feels in this world when gone away just without..hey without wait without hey without she crys i just cant give what is holy to the dogs no just cant give what is holy to the dogs shes crawling up my legs and tasting flavors she says i never knew had lord i never knew i had oh sometimes i sware shes either going to be the life or the death of me but hey ...no hey...no and wait....no no no i cant say that...se tellls me no i cant not taste death now no i cant speak death how crazy of me oh its now how crazy of me, is that, now rush run run run my pussycat oh run run run my pussycat yeah, run run run my pussycat, i just cant give what is holy to the dogs , we cant give what is holy to the dogs, its new ya,alls in memory of the late layne stanley, of alice in chains , enjoy, blessings and streneth never give up on what you believe in even if your the only one, ........ PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME,
Old 08-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
jabble524
USER INFO »
Re: Holy Dogs

I enjoyed reading this. Also, I am a big Alice in Chains fan. Very nice.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by jabble524) I enjoyed reading this. Also, I am a big Alice in Chains fan. Very nice.
thank you glad you enjoyed it, thats what it is written for, i have many wrting styles, i like doing it for others, I know most my friends are, .........
Old 01-31-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by jabble524) I enjoyed reading this. Also, I am a big Alice in Chains fan. Very nice.
potery revisted, its soothing sometimes, within our walls of potery, The word Said Brother, Over In Luke The great comission 24>44>45 and he said unto theme these are the words which i spake unto you while i was yet with you, THAT ALL THINGS MUST BE FULFILLED Which Were Written in the law Of Moses And In The Prophets and in the psalms, concering me, then opend he their understanding that they might understanding the Scriptures, and said unto theme thus it is written and thus it behooved, music is the only visual of faith, therefore most would have to be a musician or artist to understand that, from a similiar precept, we use to have at the bottom if there was one thread or piece of potery, others would be under it if they are similar or cut from the same cloth, im comparing my piece here, TO AB,s Show Me A Sign, ....Blessings And Strengeth And Peace Be With Us In Jesus Mighty Name,