++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-04-2004, 10:01 AM   #31
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Does anyone get the feeling we've been blown off? I don't think we will get them...EVER!
Old 03-09-2004, 01:11 PM   #32
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Does anyone get the feeling we've been blown off? I don't think we will get them...EVER!

Well I am going to email them daily. This is crazy. Grrrrrrr. I will aggrevate (sp?) the heck out of them until I finally hear something. Consider maybe a small claims court for a refund, just to set a precidence (sp?). As long as windup and JHMP are involved with the band I will not ever give another penny to a fan club.

Sorry, just venting all.
Old 03-09-2004, 05:53 PM   #33
JenRN
USER INFO »
They have pissed me off to no end, I will NEVER join another fan club with them EVER!!!!! Empty promises, talk is cheap!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-10-2004, 08:22 AM   #34
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I've had it too, maybe we should file a joint action law suit lol It would be nice to get those calendars!
Old 03-10-2004, 08:51 AM   #35
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Great, I just tried to email them, and this is what I got back:

This is an advisory-only email. Please do not reply to it.

Delivery of email to this address

"[email protected]"

has been postponed due to a full mailbox.

We will continue to try to deliver your message over the next few days.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:44 AM   #36
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That just sucks. This is really really wrong. Why not just come out with the truth? Geez, I'd have a lot more respect for them if they'd tell us WHY we're not getting them instead of filling us with false hope. God I hate liars.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-10-2004, 12:30 PM   #37
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Great, I just tried to email them, and this is what I got back:

This is an advisory-only email. Please do not reply to it.

Delivery of email to this address

"[email protected]"

has been postponed due to a full mailbox.

We will continue to try to deliver your message over the next few days.

I received the same email back also. I am just going to keep resending the same one with an edit on the top saying 2nd time sent, 3rd time sent, etc. I will annoy the hell out of them. Maybe even send it 2 times a day until I hear something. Not only are they liars, but I feel that they are thiefs. They basically fraudulently took my money that purchased consumable goods and broke a contract with no intent of refunding the money for items that are unavailable. I have had it. This is really turning my stomach. I have mixed feelings on the guys, I realize that it is not them, but they do the hiring of the management and public relations. They should be stepping up to the plate and trying to fix the problem. (if they are aware of it)

Sorry, just needed to vent guys. I still love creed, but will never support their fan clubs again.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:42 PM   #38
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Something needs to be done. Do they have a phone number?
Old 03-15-2004, 03:06 PM   #39
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
I will never join another fan club that Wind Up and JHMP have anything to do with

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Something needs to be done. Do they have a phone number?

Here is the next email that I have sent them. I am sending them daily from now on. Unfortunately their mailbox is full. That is the response that I am receiving from their server. Anyone have any other ideas!!!

Round 2. I am really beginning to become completely frustrated at the lack of respect that you are showing your members and fans. I am requesting the date that my Credit Card will be credited for the consumable goods. You have the credit card number for the original purchase. A response would be greatly appreciated. I haven't had a response to the message below that was sent on 03/09/04. I have been very patient, but they have run out now.

I expect a response quickly.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 12:08 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Calendars for paid subscribers

Here it is, Tuesday 03/09/04 and still no calendar in my mailbox. Please advise of the refund that will be credited for the consumable goods on the service that I purchased through my subscription with Creedink. This contract has been broken numerous times. I still haven't received the creedink that was supposed to come via email.

I expect an explanation and receipt of refund!!!

Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:56 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Calendars for paid subscribers

CreedINK member the quarterly calendars have been shipped to all renewed members. You should contact [email protected] if you do not receive this package by Feb 29, 2004.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 4:52 PM
Subject: FW: Calendars for paid subscribers

Ok, This will be mine final email requesting this information back. I paid for a service a consumable items, the creedink calendar. I have not received my calendar therefor your are in breach of a contract that our paid membership was to provide. I am asking when I can expect this calender or when I will receive my money back for the broken contract.

Thanks!!!

Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:19 PM
Subject: Calendars for paid subscribers

I am curious to find out where are the Calendars for 2004 that we paid for. I am hoping that this is not going to turn out like the Creedink Catalogs and get this 6 months into 2004. Please let me know when to expect this or when I can expect my payment back.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:28 PM   #40
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
I'm sorry you guys haven't gotten your calendars yet!!!??? Tell you what I'm soooo glad I didn't renew my membership. I was just frustrated with the handeling of everything to begin with and didn't feel like wasting my money to renew! I hope you all get this settled soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. BTW: Great e-mails hockeymom97. Too bad they haven't responded yet!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 03-15-2004, 03:33 PM   #41
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) I'm sorry you guys haven't gotten your calendars yet!!!??? Tell you what I'm soooo glad I didn't renew my membership. I was just frustrated with the handeling of everything to begin with and didn't feel like wasting my money to renew! I hope you all get this settled soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. BTW: Great e-mails hockeymom97. Too bad they haven't responded yet!

Thanks!!!. Again I received a response that the mailbox is full so I forward the same message to wind up directly. Hopefully I will receive an answer
Old 03-15-2004, 04:48 PM   #42
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
Ok, I have been lurking on this board for quite some time, but I finally decided to register and post because I feel sympathetic towards those who have been ripped off by CreedINK. I joined the fan club when it first was introduced, but I did not bother to renew because I realized it wa sa huge waste of money. I never got any special backstage stuff like was promised, the magazines were out of date and lacked any actual content, etc...

Anyway, I looked up CreedINK on the Better Business Bureau's website and I think it would do you all a lot of good to file complaints - and I mean each and every one of you. Flood it with complaints.

Anyway, here is the information they provided:
CREEDINK
3848 Commerce Loop
Orlando, FL 32808

Local Phone Number: (407) 532-3399
Fax Number: (407) 532-0503

Maybe someone in the Orlando area could drive over there and beat down their door and grab a load of calendars for people (if the calendars even exist).
Old 03-15-2004, 05:23 PM   #43
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) Ok, I have been lurking on this board for quite some time, but I finally decided to register and post because I feel sympathetic towards those who have been ripped off by CreedINK. I joined the fan club when it first was introduced, but I did not bother to renew because I realized it wa sa huge waste of money. I never got any special backstage stuff like was promised, the magazines were out of date and lacked any actual content, etc...

Anyway, I looked up CreedINK on the Better Business Bureau's website and I think it would do you all a lot of good to file complaints - and I mean each and every one of you. Flood it with complaints.

Anyway, here is the information they provided:
CREEDINK
3848 Commerce Loop
Orlando, FL 32808

Local Phone Number: (407) 532-3399
Fax Number: (407) 532-0503

Maybe someone in the Orlando area could drive over there and beat down their door and grab a load of calendars for people (if the calendars even exist).

Thanks for the info. I have submitted my complaint. Hopefully I will hear something.
Old 03-15-2004, 06:45 PM   #44
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hockeymom97) Thanks for the info. I have submitted my complaint. Hopefully I will hear something.

You should have bribed them.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:35 PM   #45
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) You should have bribed them.

Well here is the email that I sent them today. I am serious with this being a daily email. More ammunition for the Better Business Bureau.

Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:35 PM
To: Melissa; '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Mail Delivery Warning--CREEDINK FAN CLUB CALENDARS

Today is Tuesday March 16, 2004. I have sent numerous emails regarding the consumable goods that I have purchased through my membership with Creedink that I have not received. You have broken contract that with my membership I would receive a Quarterly Calendar for 2004 and Quarterly Creedink Magazine emails. I kept my end of the contract by giving you a valid credit card and you charged the payment to it. My records show that the payment cleared my bank on 09/08/03 for the membership. I am requesting the date of when I will receive my refund for goods that I purchased and are not available. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau yesterday. You have stolen my money and I would appreciate the goods that I paid for or my money back.

I will continue to email daily until I receive a response on when I can expect the goods or the refund.

Your prompt response would be beneficial to you.