++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-22-2005, 05:47 PM   #16
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Did I ever say anything about Eddie Vedder? I don't recall doing so, although Stapp does clearly sound like Vedder.
Old 05-22-2005, 07:50 PM   #17
creedsister
USER INFO »
Must Disagre Freaking Hell No Take A Q Tip And Clean Out Yo Ears
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-22-2005, 07:52 PM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
Who Does Sound Like Vedder

NOBODY ARGUE WIT ME That A Hootie Guy That Likes To Blow Fish HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Kiding But He Is A Carbon Copy To The Mans Voice
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #19
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Did I ever say anything about Eddie Vedder? I don't recall doing so, although Stapp does clearly sound like Vedder.

Hey,I dont recall saying your name... lol

You are so forgetful! You could just listen to PJ post. Remember??

Also Stapp doesnt sound like Vedder...he's better...ok?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 05-23-2005 at 05:27 AM.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:21 PM   #20
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) NOBODY ARGUE WIT ME That A Hootie Guy That Likes To Blow Fish HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Kiding But He Is A Carbon Copy To The Mans Voice

OH Sis, i can argue with you sweetie

P.S. Sorry say that but Stapp doesnt sound like he used to. And just 6 songs? I am gonna wait and see

Last edited by Trimontana : 05-22-2005 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:32 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
Ok Gabs Point Out The Six Im Sorry But i dont hear it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Really Da Ears
Old 05-22-2005, 10:53 PM   #22
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
6 songs that are finished and MIXED.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:09 AM   #23
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Stapp doesnt sound like vedder at all. The only time it seems like stapp sounds like vedder is when people are doing Scott stapp impersonations, making fun of this "link" to eddie vedders voice. In my eyes, stapp sounds more like elvis than he does vedder, but he doesnt sound like elvis (I AM NOT PICKING A FIGHT) The End.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-23-2005, 05:24 AM   #24
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Hey, guys, I'm not tring to start a discussion here. I was only joking with an uncertain's comment. By the way,his comment is so old...that he forgot it...lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 05-23-2005, 09:07 AM   #25
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Hey, guys, I'm not tring to start a discussion here. I was only joking with an uncertain's comment. By the way,his comment is so old...that he forgot it...lol

Well first off, I rememebr saying this MONTHS ago, but I did not think you would dig that out of the hat. Second, anyone who doesn't think Stapp sounds like Vedder has got to get their ears cleaned. I'm not saying its a BAD thing (Veder has a good voice) but come on, they sound a LOT ALIKE.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:18 AM   #26
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Well first off, I rememebr saying this MONTHS ago, but I did not think you would dig that out of the hat. Second, anyone who doesn't think Stapp sounds like Vedder has got to get their ears cleaned. I'm not saying its a BAD thing (Veder has a good voice) but come on, they sound a LOT ALIKE.

Ok, there are some similarities... and I put this...eh.. warning , before you put some Stapp joke...lol

PS: No related topic but "Take me Out" has the same notes that "Trempled underfoot" has...Incredible!!!! This time you re right!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 05-23-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:42 AM   #27
titan9
USER INFO »
I wouldn't say they sound a lot alike, but there is some similarities. They both have deeper, lower, grunge voices. That's really all I can think of that makes them somewhat similar. Lyrically they aren't anything alike.

Like Marcos said, only six songs are officially done and mixed......but that does not mean that no other songs are near completion. Stapp's been working at this CD for over a year now, so surely he has more songs near completion. I believe his CD will probably have around 11-12 tracks on it, 10 at the fewest(are there really that many 9 track CDs that are not EPs?). I'll take 10 quality songs rather than 14 not so good songs. Quality above quantity.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 05-23-2005, 12:04 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Stapp doesnt sound like vedder at all. The only time it seems like stapp sounds like vedder is when people are doing Scott stapp impersonations, making fun of this "link" to eddie vedders voice. In my eyes, stapp sounds more like elvis than he does vedder, but he doesnt sound like elvis (I AM NOT PICKING A FIGHT) The End.
oh no i wont fight with ya i will agree He Does Not Sound Like ELVIS At All But He Does I THINK ELVIS WOULD BY THAT BOY A CADILAC They Get Along Just Fine
Old 05-23-2005, 12:05 PM   #29
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) oh no i wont fight with ya i will agree He Does Not Sound Like ELVIS At All But He Does I THINK ELVIS WOULD BY THAT BOY A CADILAC They Get Along Just Fine
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I dunno LIKE FRIED Sandwhiches HEY
Old 05-23-2005, 12:30 PM   #30
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
^PLEASE, for the love of pringles, PUNCTUATE CORRECTLY!

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I wouldn't say they sound a lot alike, but there is some similarities. They both have deeper, lower, grunge voices. That's really all I can think of that makes them somewhat similar. Lyrically they aren't anything alike.

Like Marcos said, only six songs are officially done and mixed......but that does not mean that no other songs are near completion. Stapp's been working at this CD for over a year now, so surely he has more songs near completion. I believe his CD will probably have around 11-12 tracks on it, 10 at the fewest(are there really that many 9 track CDs that are not EPs?). I'll take 10 quality songs rather than 14 not so good songs. Quality above quantity.

True, lyrically they are nothing alike, but I never said they were.

Honestly, I don't relly like EITHER of their lyrics, but then again I'm picky and don't like many lyrics...