++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-15-2004, 10:02 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
hidden pain

pain is all i feel empty like a dark hole and its so cold falling in a pit were im a tattooed a never ending fool how can life be so cruel everything i say i got an anwser for except myself i hide all darkness and pain to show a light so others can gain life like my father before me whos pain was hidden so the truth would shine through and reach us to another day were the sun will shine i have not seen that day but im hopeing someday i may i feel agony so deep that cuts me like grinder till my guts sink and my breathe leaves me but i know somehow you need me my heart is pumping on one last tick sometimes it stops and more pain comes and then it beats again only to be fooled again my pain feeds my hunger my pain gives me stregnth pain is my passion pain is my friend pain makes me happy and without it im dead i lust after the blade thats tore my heart apart sometimes i feel like this blade is my stregnth im a junkie for pain it releases my fears without it i would starve so the name is carved in my heart its hidden as well what will become of so much pain only time will tell the tell my pain tells a story i hope some day you other fools will look upon its pages and enjoy but for me and my blade the story it seems will always remain the same never ending pain that can be explanied never ending pain on a road so cold forever my heart shall the blade hold
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-16-2004, 08:32 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
"my pain feeds my hunger my pain gives me stregnth pain is my passion pain is my friend pain makes me happy and without it im dead i lust after the blade thats tore my heart apart"

OOOOOOHHHHH yeh! Good stuff

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-16-2004, 01:45 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) "my pain feeds my hunger my pain gives me stregnth pain is my passion pain is my friend pain makes me happy and without it im dead i lust after the blade thats tore my heart apart"

OOOOOOHHHHH yeh! Good stuff
I KNOW PAIN RULES
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-17-2004, 09:05 AM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Youre a cack! love u s.i.c.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-17-2004, 12:47 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
{;"
Old 01-18-2004, 07:28 AM   #6
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) {;"
Auuuuh.....ok then....LOL

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-18-2004, 10:39 AM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Auuuuh.....ok then....LOL
i take your Auuuuh as you din,nt get the {" SOOOO it means ohohohoh LOL to ya sincirr
Old 01-18-2004, 11:33 AM   #8
Sincirr
USER INFO »
You crack me up...so full of joy U R..yet the stuff U write is so deeeeep. Very interesting mix say I.

Keep up the good work on da poems dudette!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-18-2004, 08:02 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) You crack me up...so full of joy U R..yet the stuff U write is so deeeeep. Very interesting mix say I.

Keep up the good work on da poems dudette!
i Got That joy joy joy down in my heart down in my heart i got the joy joy down in my heart HAHA ROCK ON!!